你觉得我在说笑吗
You think I'm joking?
尼克
Nick..
你要让那个老贱♥货♥
Are you gonna let that old bitch
踩你头上吗
get the best of you?
尼克 我不行 -不行
Nick, I can't... - Can't?
不行是弱者的代名词 莎拉
Can't is a word for weaklings, Sara.
你是弱者吗 -请别这么叫我
Are you a weakling? - Please don't call me that.
我什么都没叫你 我问你是不是弱者
I didn't call you anything. I asked if that's what you are.
你过分了 -世界本就过分 莎拉
You're being mean. - The world is mean, Sara.
你在这个世界无法生存
You can't survive the world.
你几乎不能……
You almost didn't...
很好
Good.
尼克
Nick?
莎拉 -我……
Sara? - I...
我醒来发现你不在
I woke up and you weren't there.
你在这下面干嘛
What are you doing down here?
天呐 对不起
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry.
你好
Hello.
嗨 莎拉
Hi, Sara.
你是莎拉·莱特
You are Sara Wright.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫汤姆 是你姐姐的朋友
My name is Tom and I'm a friend of your sister's.
尼克
Nick?
她认为我或许能帮你
She thought I could maybe help you.
为什么
Why?
她担心你 非常担心
She's worried about you, quite worried.
我们难免需要帮助
We could all use a little help from time to time.
有时我们会迷失方向
Sometimes we get so lost,
意识不到自己需要帮助
we don't even realize we need help.
但路上总会有面包屑 莎拉
But there's always crumbs, Sara,
总能带我们回家
always leading us home,
你只需找到它们
you just have to find them.
有时候脑海中的声音
Sometimes the voices in our head
是为了指引我们
are there to guide us.
跟随我们 莎拉
Follow us, Sara.
跟随我们
Follow us.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
有人敲门 你没在
There was a knock and you weren't there and...
有一个男人
There was a man.
没有人
No, there wasn't.
我下楼看到你开着门
I came downstairs and you were standing there
站在门口 -可真的有人 尼克
with the door open. - But this was real, Nick.
那里没有人 莎拉
There was no one there, Sara.
你自己也看到了
You saw it for yourself.
我做不到
I can't do this.
我试着帮你 但如果你不相信我
I'm trying to help you. But if you don't trust me
那我…… -不 不 我相信你
then I ca- - No, no... I trust you.
拜托 请你别走
Just please, please don't leave.
莎拉
Sara?
你知道我这么做是为了你好
You understand that I'm doing this for your benefit.
对吧
Right?
这个世界
The world...
总是会利用你的善良 莎拉
has always taken advantage of your kindness, Sara.
世界就是如此
This is what the world does.
它会利用你这种人
It takes people like you
把你们敲骨吸髓 然后丢弃腐烂
and it sucks the marrow out and it leaves the rest to rot.
我爱你
I love you...
我爱你爱到无法接受从另一个浴缸抱出你
I love you too much to lift you out of another fucking tub.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我有东西给你
I have something for you.
喜欢吗 -天啊
Do you like it? - Oh, my goodness.
很漂亮 尼克
It's beautiful, Nick.
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
我想你可以穿上它
I was thinking you could wear it
参加明晚的家宴
to the dinner party tomorrow night.
家宴
The party.
我们会准备好的
We'll be ready.
莎拉
Sara?
你在吗
You there?
莎拉
Sara!
啊
Ah!
莎拉
Sara?
莎拉
Sara?
莎拉
Sara!
莎拉
Sara!
你是谁
Who are you?
莎拉
Sara.
听我说
Listen to me.
莎拉
Sara.
你知道自己
You know you.
莎拉
Sara!
和我在一起
Stay with me.
和我在一起 你个小贱♥人♥
Stay with me, you little bitch!
一切都会好的
Everything's going to be all right.
你现在和我在一起
You're with me now.
不 不
No, no!
莎拉 莎拉 结束了
Sara, Sara, it's over.
结束了 结束了
It's over. It's over.
有我在
I'm here.
你看上去不错
You're looking well.
我没觉得不错
I don't feel well.
尼克让我准备个火腿
Nick told me to prepare a ham.
我希望你的身体可以接待客人了
I hope you're well enough to receive guests.
你怎么来这里的
How do you get here?
坐公交
I take the bus.
我从没见过有公交经过房♥子
I've never seen a bus pass this house.
我在路上下车
It drops me off down the road
然后走过来
and then I walk up.
你住哪里 -城里
Where do you live? - In town.
你一个人住吗
Do you live alone?
我是寡妇
I'm a widow.
罗斯 我希望你能确保
Rose, I'd like you to make sure
今晚饭厅一尘不染
the dining room is spotless tonight.
我相信饭厅符合尼克的标准
I believe that the dining room is up to Nick's standards.
那我的标准呢
What about my standards?
罗斯
Rose.
如果你这么在意
Well, if you're so concerned about it,
或许你该自己去收拾
maybe you should do it yourself.
我是说如果你想把事做好……
All I'm saying is if you want it done right...
我可以做 罗斯
I could do it, Rose.
那尼克就不会再上你了
Nick would never fuck you then.
你刚说什么
What did you just say?
罗斯
Rose.
罗斯 -事实上
Rose. - As a matter of fact,
你看上去一点都不好 也许你该躺下
you're not looking well at all. Perhaps you should lie down.
罗斯 你刚说了什么
Rose, what did you just say?
我有时看他洗澡
I watch him in the shower sometimes,
在你睡觉的时候
when you're sleeping.
他抓到过我几次
He's caught me a few times.
他似乎并不介意
He doesn't seem to mind.
只是继续在胸口打肥皂
Just keep lathering chest.
闭嘴 -我觉得他在享受
Stop. - I think he enjoys it.
莎拉
Sara?
莎拉
Sara?
你还好吗 亲爱的
Are you all right, dear?
你看上去状态很糟
You're not looking well at all.
也许你应该躺下
Perhaps you should lie down.
不准这样谈论他
Don't ever talk about him like that.