Yeah. Can I help you up there?
你还是机修工
You're a mechanic now?
我当然是机修工 你要我是什么 我就是什么
Of course I am a mechanic. I am whatever you need me to be, sir.
好吧 我要你闭嘴
Okay, then just be quiet.
嗯 是 长官
Uh, yes, sir.
老虎
Tiger.
我认识的一个狙击手 把狙击研究得透透的
This sniper I knew, I mean, this guy got it all figured out.
什么风速啊 温度啊
Wind speed, temperature.
还有什么气压之类的
Shit, barometric pressure.
你知道他说什么才是最重要的吗
But do you know what he said was the most important?
-不知道 -耐心
-No. -Patience.
-真的 -真的 他这么说的
-Really? -Yeah, he said that.
这玩意儿是什么 真好闻 煤油吗 汽油 是什么
This thing smells good. What is that? Is it kerosene?
航♥空♥燃油
Gasoline? What is that?
原来是航♥空♥燃油
Aviation fuel.
真好闻
It's good.
哦
Oh.
有史以来最棒的队员
The best team member ever.
他的名字叫托雷斯 我的天呐
His name was Torres. Holy shit.
那家伙什么都会 无所不能
You wouldn't believe what this guy was capable to do.
简直不可思议 我跟你说
Unbelievable. I'm telling you.
-高格 -是 长官
-Galgo. -Yes, sir.
我知道你的团队为什么不要你
I think I know why your team let you go.
是吗 真的
You do? Really?
真棒
Yes!
哇
Whoa...
好大的飞机
Big plane.
虽然够老 但酷得很
Old, old, but cool, ya know.
-其他人在哪里 -只有我们
-Where are the others? -Just us.
-就我们 -就我们
-Just us? -Just us.
疯了
Insane.
勇气可嘉 但还是疯了
Courageous, but insane.
最后问你一次
Last chance.
你真的要跟我去吗
You sure you wanna do this?
我喜欢旅行
I like traveling.
很好
Good.
这些人是谁啊
Uh... Who are those guys?
我的老队员
My old team.
你们来这儿干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
只有你这种笨蛋会蠢到会趟这浑水
You were stupid enough to get yourself into this mess!
也只有我们会疯到去把你拉出来
We're the only ones crazy enough to get you out of it!
快上来 打仗要迟到了
Come on. We're late for a war!
高格 你还是别坐这个位子了 圣诞到了
Galgo, you might wanna get outta that seat. Christmas is comin'.
可现在才六月份
But it's June.
高格 快给我出去
Galgo, get the hell out!
是 长官 我拿一下 我的帽子
Yes, sir. My hat and gloves.
喔
Wow.
-我很好奇 -什么
-I'm curious. -What?
你什么时候开始把自杀当爱好了
Since when did suicide become your hobby?
我立了份遗嘱
I got a will.
我大概是你现在唯一的朋友了
You know, I'm probably the only friend you've got.
我朋友多着呢
I've got lots of friends.
是啊 只要你一出现 大家都欢呼雀跃
You walk into a room, people jump under tables.
我真想你 圣诞
I missed you, Christmas.
我也想你 你这个疯狂的混♥蛋♥
I missed you, too, you demented bastard.
你可以把疯狂两个字去掉
You could've left the "demented" out.
这样一种坚固的固体结构 在以难以置信的速度
It's a kind of a solid structure that is taking us from one place to another
把我们从一个地方带到另一个地方
to unbelievable speeds.
好好想想
Think about it! If God...
如果 如果 如果上帝
If God, if he would have liked us,
希望我们飞翔 他会让我们身上长翅膀
you know, flying, he would have given us feathers.
你有翅膀吗
Do you have feathers?
你有翅膀吗 你有翅膀吗
Do you have feathers? Do you have feathers?
我没有翅膀
I don't have feathers.
这次飞行会很漫长
Damn. This is gonna be a long-ass flight, fellas.
肯定会是一次 会是一次漫长的飞行
It's going to be. It's going to be a long flight.
别担心 有我呢 我在飞机上 一向睡不着
But don't worry. I'm here. Man, because I can't sleep on planes.
喂
Yeah.
我希望你知道 巴尼
I thought you should know, Barney,
你在往屎坑里跳
you're walking into a shitstorm.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局搜索了你那些被抓队员的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
NSA ran a signals and frequency check on your team's phones.
那混♥蛋♥都没想把他们藏起来
This bastard's not even trying to hide 'em.
-他们在哪儿 -他们在阿兹门尼斯坦
-Where's he taken 'em? -They're in Azmenistan.
又是个度蜜月的好地方
Another honeymoon hotspot.
谁在说话
Who is that?
李·圣诞
Lee Christmas.
离圣诞是不远了
Not far off, Christmas.
斯通班克斯在那儿训练手下的雇佣兵
Stonebanks' compound is where he trains his goons.
那里的防守非常严密
It's very heavily fortified.
当地的军队怎么回事
What's up with the local army?
这家伙说的话我一句也没听懂
I don't understand a word this guy is sayin'.
他问当地军队的情况
Local army status.
小军队 很腐♥败♥
Small. Corrupt.
斯通班克斯的口袋里有的是钱
Stonebanks' has got all the brass in his pocket.
他已经在那个该死的地方
Been running his operations through
随心所欲好几年了
this shithole of a country for years.
-想听建议吗 -你的建议是什么
-Want some advice? -What's the advice?
那家伙说的是什么鸟语
What goddamn language is that?
我也听不懂你想说什么
You know, to tell you the truth, I don't understand you either.
还有脸说我
Look who's talkin'.
你有什么建议
What's the advice, Drummer?
忘掉个人恩怨吧
Forget about what you're thinking.
记住我们的约定 我们要抓活的
Remember our deal. We need him alive.
好让他在法庭上
So he can sit in a courtroom
钻法律的空子解脱罪行
and beat this on a technicality?
这可是命令 巴尼
Those are orders, Barney.
-对讲机砸坏了 -还有一个呢
-You broke the phone. -I got another one.
这次我们能活着回去吗
Think we'll make it back from this one?
你没必要跟我一起去
You didn't have to come along, Christmas.
当然有必要
Sure, I did.
笨蛋需要有人罩着
Morons need friends.
先生们 计划改变了
Gentlemen, change of plans.
就你们俩 这就是你的救援队
This is it? This is your evac team?
时间仓促嘛
Short notice.
是啊 长得也够仓促
Yeah, very short.
你的团队呢 鼓手少校
Where's your team, Major Drummer?
没有团队 这次是私人行动
No team. This one's off the books.
我根本没来过这儿
I'm not even here.
是啊 没有人来过这儿
Nobody's here.
我本来以为 就教堂是流氓
I thought Church was asshole.
世界上仅剩的军队
The only army in the world.
伙计们 我提到过佩皮托吗
Whoa. Guys, did I tell you about Pepito?
人小志气大
Small name, big guy.
我看到过他手撕壮汉对半开
I saw him lift a deuce and a half of a guy once.
我爱那个刺青
I love that tattoo, man.
我喜欢这种类型 你那上面刻的黑鸡叫什么名字
I like that kind of, black chicken that you have there. What is that called?
乌鸦 配骷髅头的乌鸦 我喜欢这么干...
A craw. The craw over the skull. I love to do something...
对 他们把这叫做精神力量 多奇怪 是 长官 奇怪的概念
Yeah. Hysterical strength. Weird. Yes, sir. Weird concept.
如果一个人他有很强的精神力量 都不用去健身房♥锻炼了
I mean, if you are hysterically strong, you don't even have to go to the gym.
你天生就强 你就是强 你就是强
You are just strong. You just got it. You just got it.
不过这个词在19世纪 其实
But hysterical is a concept that actually
其实是被用来表示女人的歇斯底里症
was applied to women in the 19th century.
当时这是一个病理概念 知道什么意思吗
It's a decimononic concept. You know what I mean?
喔 这地方真有意思
Wow. This is an interesting place.
-他让我偏头痛 -可不是嘛
-He gave me a migraine. -I hear that.
你觉得怎么样 冷得要死
Don't you think? A bit cold, too.
往好了看
Look on the bright side.
万一没弹♥药♥了 他能把敌人说死
You run out of bullets, he can talk 'em to death.
好主意
Roger that.
高个子不喜欢我
Tall one doesn't like me.
-他不喜欢任何人 -是的