监狱装甲押运列车
我们抓回了逃犯
我们在返回监狱的途中
丹萨里监狱
幸运戒指戴上了
Lucky ring on.
我感觉安全多了
I feel so much safer.
抓紧了 准备开战
Grip it. We're coming in hot!
抓紧了
Hold on!
安全
Clear!
跟我走
Let's go.
磨蹭什么呢
What's the holdup?
没事 马上就完 快走啊
Nothing, we're on our way. Let's go!
这哥们儿在梦游吗
Your dude's trippin'!
医生
Doc!
别管这疯子了
Hey, forget this maniac!
我不会扔下他
I'm not leavin' him!
医生
Doc!
医生
Doc!
快上来
Move!
你是来看我的吗 都过了八年了
Whoa. You just gonna roll up on me, huh? After eight damn years.
你这是干嘛
What's up with that?
你被关在了一个外界不知道的秘密监狱里
You were in a black-ops prison that doesn't officially exist.
我从一个叫教堂的人那儿打听到了方位
I just got the location from a guy named Church,
这个人是个密探
an agency spook.
你说什么
Excuse me?
他是政♥府♥部门的人
Agency official. Relax.
现在才来救我
I think you're in a time warp, man.
浪费我多少生命 我就犯了一次错误
What a waste of life. You make one damn mistake!
那不是犯错 那是犯二
Wasn't a mistake. it was stupid.
如果你再敢那样对我 我就把你大卸八块
If you'd have done that to me, I would've chopped you into pieces.
有本事你试试
You would've tried.
嗨 谢谢兄弟们吧
Hey, you wanna thank the guys?
兄弟们 我们的兄弟呢 铁锤呢 樵夫呢
The guys? Where are our guys? Hammer? Woodsman?
都不在了
Gone.
彻底不在了
Dead gone?
对
Yeah.
见鬼
Damn.
听说你杀的人不计其数
Heard you killed more people than the plague.
很牛吧
How 'bout that?
所以大家叫你死神医生
Why do they call you Doctor Death?
我是当过医生
Used to be a medic.
不过很久以前的事了
But that was a long time ago.
怎么会被关起来的
So Why'd you get locked away?
因为逃税
Tax evasion.
敢死队就剩下你们几个人了
So you all that's left of the Expendables?
是啊
We're it.
敢死队最早是五个人 后来发展到二十二人
We started out with five. Built up to 22.
我看到巴尼还把身份牌挂在那儿
I see Barney's still hanging the tags up there.
据说这些牌子会发出叮当声
Said that jinglin' sound the tags make,
就像在提醒我们
that's a reminder that
那些兄弟还活着
our brothers are still here.
活在某个地方
Somewhere.
行了 维京人
So come on, Viking.
把刀交给大叔吧
Give an old-schooler your blade.
不然你的牌子也会挂在上面
Or else you might find your tags up there jinglin', too.
叮当叮当响 叮当叮当 叮当叮当
Jing-a-ling. Jing-a-ling, jing-a-ling.
用完了磨快点儿
Sharpen it when you're done.
你的朋友神叨叨的
I think your friend's a little off.
很正常 他在那个洞里关了整整八年
Come on, Christmas. He's been in a hole for eight years.
他怎么进去的
How'd he get so lucky?
他为了一点儿小钱 在非洲东部的一个地方
He tried pulling off this half-assed political assassination for a few bucks
搞了一次计划不周密的政♥治♥暗♥杀♥ 结果失败了
in this place called Swaziland. And he blew it.
原来是自己作死
Self-destructive.
差不多 就这样 不过
Yeah, something like that.
他是一个好医生
But you know what he is? He's a good medic.
我又没得病
Well, I don't need a checkup.
你怎么说话老带刺儿
Why are you so sarcastic?
你掏浆糊
You're vague.
掏浆糊 老是绕来绕去 -得了
-Vague? -Secrets, idiot.
你为什么不远万里带我来这儿
I mean, why do you take me halfway around the planet to save this
救这么一个 你所谓的医学天才
medical genius, as you describe him?
为了什么
For what?
他是敢死队的
He's an Expendable.
天呐 唬谁呢
Oh, my God. Come on.
他是敢死队的
He's an Expendable.
你说的是真的
So, he's one of the flock?
我跟你说吧
Let me tell you something.
如果你在牢里关了好几年
If you were incarcerated for years,
我一定会来救你的
I'd come and save you.
谢谢了 英雄
Thanks, hero.
我才不信呢
But I doubt it.
我知道你也会来救我的
And I know you'd do the same for me.
-想听真话 -宁愿让我死在牢里
-Truthfully? -You'd let me rot?
绝对的
Exactly.
嗨 医生
Hey, Doc.
你叫什么
What's your name?
叫圣诞
Christmas.
是你真名
Is that real?
千真万确
Authentic.
这也是真的
Is that real, too?
哦 不是 这个 是我每天早上花3个小时
Oh, no, I spend three hours every morning
用黑色圆珠笔画上去的
putting this on with a black Biro.
我这个 是真的 千真万确
This is real. Authentic.
原创的 瞧瞧
Original. Look at that.
哦 平衡感有点退步
Balance is a little off.
你会使刀
You a knife man?
绝对是 最棒的
Best. Ever.
名气比圣诞节还要响
I'm the Knife Before Christmas.
对吗 巴尼
Ain't that right, Barney?
你说是就是
If you say so.
我玩刀的时候 你大概还是
Probably free-stylin' with a blade while
刚断奶的小屁孩儿
you were still suckin' on your daddy's titty,
在学习怎么用勺子吃饭
tryin' to learn how to eat with a spoon.
是啊 这是你保守的另一个秘密吧 浆糊先生
Yeah. Is that another little secret you was keeping there, Mr. Vague-o?
别老猜我在想什么
Just stay out of my brain, would you?
我可是急着要回家了
I tell ya. I can't wait to get home.
吃点儿好的东西 穿上好的衣服
Eat some good food, put on some fine threads,
坐进我那辆庞蒂亚克
break out my '49 Pontiac,
使劲踩油门 直到发动机飞起来
kick that baby until the engine blows up!
你没告诉他 是吗
You didn't tell him, did you?
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
我们不回家
We're not going home.
有个叫维克多·明斯的商人在运送温压炸♥弹♥ 我们要去阻止他
We're stoppin' a dealer named Victor Minns delivering a shipment of thermobaric bombs.
噢 开什么玩笑
Oh, come on, man!
那玩意儿是地狱之火
That shit is hellfire.
这是个常规任务
Hey, routine stuff.
你干嘛不等完成任务之后再来接我
You know, why didn't you just pick me up on your way back?
我们正好缺人
We're a man short.
我很愿意跟你们一起玩儿
Well, you know I'd love to party with you boys,
不过 我现在没有趁手的家伙
but, uh, I don't have my shit.
哦
Oh.
-这是我的家伙 -是你的家伙
-That's my shit. -it is your shit.
医生 他们救你出来 你谢他们了吗
Doc, did you thank the guys for helping you out?
说出来
Say somethin'.
听好了
Uh, listen up.
我已经很久没有找到 说谢谢的理由了
It's been a long time since I had a reason to say thank you.
所以我只想
So I just wanna...
你们知道
I, you know...
越说越利索了
He's getting his rhythm.
我想说
l wanna say, uh...
谢谢
Thank you.
态度相当诚恳呐
His sincerity's overwhelming.