索恩 你说吧
Thorn, you're up.
好吧 有个主意
Okay. I'm the plan. Um...
但愿是好主意
This ought to be good.
先黑进安保系统的主服务器 嘣
First, I hack the security grid main server.
绕开运动探测器的激光和生物监察
Boom. Bypass the motion-detector lasers and biometric sensors.
啪 然后重写监控视频和闭路电视监控系统
Pow. Override the surveillance video and CCTV systems.
叭嘣 我们进去了
Ba-bam. And we are in.
斯麦利想出来的
It's child's play.
-就这么简单 -就这么简单
-Just like that? -Just like that.
就这么简单
Just like that.
就是这么 简单
Exactly like that.
但愿行得通
You better be right.
-叭嘣 -叭嘣
-Ba-bam. -Ba-bam.
行动吧
Let's go!
干嘛解散原来的团队
So, Why'd you let your team go?
你在这行待久了就会理解 应该解散
If you stick around long enough, you're gonna buy it. it was time.
他们好像不情愿呐
They didn't seem too happy about it.
如果你也想把团队当成家庭
If you're looking to go the family route,
那这工作不适合你
it's the wrong job for you.
家庭有各种各样的形式
There are different kinds of family.
当我身处险境的时候
And when my life is on the line,
家人会和我并肩作战
it's my family fighting with me.
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I mean.
是的 我懂你意思
Yeah, I know what you mean.
布加勒斯特现代艺术馆
时间正好
Right on time.
女士优先
Ladies first.
那你先走啊 索恩
Go ahead then, Thorn.
闭嘴 快下去吧
Will you shut up and get in the sewer?
行了
Okay.
启动
女士们先生们 现在我们在空中有眼线了
And, ladies and gentlemen, we officially have eyes in the sky.
收到了 开始吧
Copy that. Let's do this.
可算开始了
Thought you'd never ask.
可以了
Good to go.
祝你们好运
Good luck, boys.
噢 见鬼
Whoa. Shit.
怎么了
What's the problem?
卫星定位画面
The buyer. They're early.
危险加倍
Threat just doubled.
你来早了
You're early.
觉得怎么样
What do you think?
还不错
Eh, it's okay.
该隐杀了自己的兄弟
When Cain slew his brother,
上帝把他逐出了
God banished him
文明世界
from civilization.
在那之前 他给该隐做了个记号♥
But before that, he placed a mark on him.
这记号♥不是为了说明他是罪人
Not as a felon's brand,
而是为了保护他不被猎人杀死
but to protect him from roving hunters.
海关不会用X光检查艺术品
Customs does not X-ray artwork.
会破坏颜料
It ruins the oils.
非常好
Very good.
归你了
There you have it.
-谢谢 -不必客气
-Pleasure. -As always.
你能搞到 核武器吗
Can you access nuclear weapons?
也许
I might.
不过 我发现人在这个东西的 所有权问题上容易冲动
But, generally, I find people are a little too emotional for ownership.
我可不希望你有意无意地 把我其他客户
And I'd hate you killing all my other customers by accident.
都弄死了
Or on purpose.
我已就位
In position.
就位
In position.
就位
Set.
你想要多少钱都行
I pay you what you want.
我考虑一下
Let me think about it.
手动控制关闭程序 接受重写
来吧
We're on.
注意 斯通班克斯在移♥动♥
Stonebanks is moving, watch it.
我喜欢小耗子
I like little mice.
接受重写 重载安全门锁
再试一次
Try again.
芝麻开门
Open sesame.
走 走 走 快走
Go, go, go!
接受重写 重载安全门锁
卢娜 上
Luna? Go.
巴尼向你问好
Barney Ross says hello.
干得漂亮
Nice job.
战壕 收到吗
Trench, you copy?
我等着呢
I'm waiting.
货搞定了
Package secured.
动作快一点 等得无聊死了
Hurry up. It's boring.
你干嘛不给他一枪 一了百了
Why don't you just put a bullet in his head and be done with it?
嗨 你说过我们要带他走
Hey! Hey! Hey! You said we were taking him in.
早上好
Oh! Good mornin'.
这些是你的学生
Are these your students?
孩子们 今天学到了什么
Hey, kids. What'd you learn tonight, huh?
那帮老家伙们去哪儿了
Yeah, what happened to the old crew?
噢 我想起来了
Oh, that's right.
那帮老家伙去管别人的闲事
They stuck their noses into other people's worlds
结果死的死伤的伤
And got fatally injured.
现在他们成了已死队了
Now they're the Deletables.
嗨 记住我说的话
Hey! You hear that, kids?
你们也在走这条路
Take note, 'cause that's what you're doing right now.
能让他闭嘴吗
Can we shut his mouth?
对一个丧失行动能力的人说话这么凶 真了不起
You're talking pretty tough to a guy who's incapacitated, which is good for you.
-是吗 -不如给我松绑
-Is it? -Why don't you cut me loose?
我把你的心挖出来给你看看
I'll open your meat shirt and show you your own heart.
我说巴尼
Hey, Barn.
我们两个做个了断吧
Why don't the two of us just end this?
你说呢 狠狠干一仗
What do you say? Mix it up...
要么你折断我的脊椎 要么你折断我的
Either you snapping my spine or me snapping yours.
怎么样 来个痛快的
You know? Make it snappy.
你当我开玩笑 我可没有
He thinks I'm joking. I'm not joking.
你该看看我发飙的样子
You should see me when I'm angry.
你绝对会印象深刻 然后就死了
You'd be very impressed. Then very dead.
来吧 老兄 想说什么就说吧
So, come on, pal. Anything you wanna get off your chest?
快点儿 说出来 我洗耳恭听
Come on, lay it out. I'm a good listener.
你是想把我带回到那些老队员面前
You gonna take me back to the Has-Been Crew?
围着篝火把我撕碎 就像原始部落
Carve me up around a fire? Very tribal.
等我到了
When we stop,
我会把你身上所有的骨头都打断
I'm gonna break every bone in your body.
把剩下的交给海牙
And drop what's left at The Hague.
海牙国际法庭
The Hague.
我这回终于搞大了
I finally made the big time.
我是战犯了
I'm a war criminal.
你就笑吧
Keep laughin'.
哈
Ha.
你以为 你能把我当个货物 运过去吗
Do you think that you can just deliver me like a package?
我们以前多亲密
We were close once.
最早是我们一起组建的敢死队
See, we started this whole Expendables thing together.
瞧 我这儿还有记号♥呢
See? Look, I've got the marks.
好像有点儿褪色了 后来我们闹翻了
A bit faded, but we had a falling out.
你走上黑道了
You went dark.
这就是个黑暗的营生
It's a dark business, Barney.
别装得好像你没干过
Don't pretend you're not in it.
最坏的人才能活下来 这我可没瞎说
The baddest survive. Those are the rules. I didn't make 'em up.
巴尼为了一丁点儿小钱 就愿意给人家打工卖♥♥命
You see, Barney here was content to work for the small-end money, as an employee.
当老板要赚的钱多得多
Now, being boss is more lucrative.
不过这事你不会懂的
But that's a concept that somehow eluded you.
另外你还有讨厌的良心
Plus, you've got that pesky moral conscience.
这玩意儿最碍事了 他老把自己当好人
God, that stuff gets in the way. He thinks he's the good guy.
-趁你还能说话就说吧 -好啊
-Keep talkin' while you can. -Sure.
有良心你就会变得软弱
You got a conscience, and that makes you weak.
成功 真正的成功