这些家伙都是神经病
These guys are nuts.
我这个帅吧
Our powers combined...
那是"地球超人"装逼指南吗
Is that a Captain Planet reference?
-我很惹火 -没错
-I'm fire. -Yeah, you are.
得了 如果你非要做救星者的话...
Come on, if you had to be a Planeteer...
你外号♥"地球超人"是吗
Are you calling Captain Planet?
噢 老派少校
Whoa. Major old-school.
嗨 坏蛋少校
Hey, Major Badass.
你这小子
I'll drink to that.
我相信
I am sure
我表现得这么好 说明我这个人真的很有价值
I have done enough that I am worth my weight in gold, you know.
我有希望吗 既然我跟你一样疯狂
Am I close? And since I am as crazy as you,
我相信我适合这个团队
uh, l am sure I'll fit in.
-高格 -是 长官
-Galgo. -Yes, sir.
欢迎加入敢死队
Welcome aboard.
感谢上帝
Thank God!
我纹这个花了好大一笔钱 你懂我意思吗
Because I already spent a fortune on this. You know what I mean?
我真是太高兴了
I am so happy!
巴尼 谢谢
Barney, thank you. Yeah.
不不不 不要拥抱 不要
No, no, no, no, no. No, no hugging, no.
不要 不要
No hugging. No hugging
不要拥抱
No hugging. No, no, no, no, no.
哦
Ooh.
三局两胜
Best two out of three.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey-
我只想谢谢你
Just wanted to say thanks.
-谢什么 -谢谢你的关心
-For what? -For caring.
得了
Oh, come on.
噢 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
如果你年轻30岁
You know, if you were 30 years younger...
我肯定会怕你的
I'd be afraid of you.
干杯
Here, cheers.
嗨 阴阳 你好像长高点儿了嘛
Hey, Yang. Looks like you had a growth spurt.
个子高的人活不长
Tall people don't live long.
你现在为战壕工作了
So you're working for Trench now.
还有你 你不是退休了吗
And you, I thought you retired.
-我骗你的 -行啊
-I lied. -Good.
你们去开房♥间吧
You guys wanna get a room?
我们哪儿需要开房♥
We don't need any rooms.
你真会吃醋
So jealous.
我们是大家一起来的 走也要一起走 必须的
We came into this thing together, we gonna leave here together.
-听见吗 -当然
-Hear me? -Absolutely.
干杯 干杯
Cheers.
对一个不愿意听命令的人来说
You know, for a guy that doesn't take orders very well,
你表现得不错
you did pretty good.
是吗
Yeah?
那我几时能接♥班♥
So when do I take over?
喝你的酒吧
Keep drinkin'.
嗨 斯麦利
Hey, Smilee!
到这儿来
Get over here.
你干得很好
You did good, kid.
老人家 看看我的生活
Old man, look at my life
24岁 我的时间还有很多
Twenty-four and there's so much more
独自在天堂生活
Live alone in a paradise
想找个伴儿一起过
That makes me think of two
爱情的代价太大
Love lost, such a cost...
让我领悟不再迷失犯错
你就像个自豪的疯狂的老爸
You look like a proud, demented father.
你可以去掉疯狂这两个字
You coulda skipped the "demented" part.
我是在夸你呢
It was a compliment.