and lose it where no one can find it.
并把它放到一个没人能找到它的地方
Only my heart shall know where it lies.
只有我的心能知道它在哪里
So, he sunk it.
所以 他让它沉入海底了
How do you think he sunk the entire treasure
你觉得 他会把所有的宝藏
in 10 feet of water Cash?
沉在十英尺深的水里吗 钱钱
Oh I don't know, do I, Helena?
我怎么知道 海伦娜
How has no one found it?
那怎么没人发现
Well maybe someone has.
可能有人发现了呢
No, that I would have heard about.
不可能 否则我肯定听说过
Well then it's still out there somewhere.
那它肯定还在某个地方
Well, there's really only one thing left to do.
我们只需要再做一件事
If there were ever any down there we would have found it.
如果海中有什么东西的话 我们肯定已经发现了
Yeah we were up on the cliffs though.
对 不过我们只在悬崖上找过
Exactly.
对
Okay, so how we gonna do this?
好吧 那我们应该怎么做
Oh shit, I have an idea, I have plan, just...
妈的 我有个想法 我有个计划 就...
You, me? Come on!
你 我 走吧
Us? Yeah, yeah of course.
我们 嗯 当然了
Graceful.
真不错
Uh-uh, meet us tomorrow morning, down by the beach!
明早海滩边见
Wait, where are you going?
等等 你们去哪里
Just do it!
就这么干吧
I'll give it to them, they love an adventure.
由他们去了 他们喜欢冒险
Yeah.
对
Oh, he left his friends behind.
噢 他忘记带走他的啤酒了
Very nice.
非常好
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Hey.
嘿
Yeah it's me.
对 是我
Morning.
早安
So what now?
所以现在呢
I have no idea.
不知道
Dave.
戴夫
What's up?
怎么了
There's something you should know.
有件事我得给你说
Yeah, what's that?
嗯 是什么
It's difficult for me to say, but...
我很难开口 但...
Oh shit, we're late. I feel like...
糟了 我们迟到了 我感觉...
We gotta run.
我们得走了
Hey, check this out.
嘿 看这个
Are you kidding?
你在逗我呢
Hey, what was it you wanted to tell me?
嘿 你刚才想给我说什么来着
I just feel like, you should prepare yourself,
我觉得 你应该做好思想准备
for the fact that... For the fact of what?
事实上... 事实上怎么了
For the fact that the treasure might
事实上宝藏可能
never be yours to find.
并不会被你找到
Is there something you want to tell me?
你有什么想跟我说的吗
Remember that day we met on the beach,
你还记得我们在海滩上相遇的那天吗
and you asked me if I recognized you?
你问我是否认出了你
Now is not the time.
现在不是时候
Day four.
第四天
A storm has hit the Espadrillo once again.
暴风雨再一次袭击了爱罗号♥
I feel the sea must be as upset as I am.
我感觉大海一定和我一样沮丧
She pushed the Espadrillo deep into the rocks.
她把爱罗号♥推向了岩石深处
I am the only survivor.
我是唯一的幸存者
My heart and I must abandon the wreck
我和我的心必须得抛弃这艘船
and find better shelter on the island.
在岛上寻找更好的住处
I have faith in what the future holds,
我对未来充满信心
for the future is in my hands.
因为未来就掌握在我的手中
I have hidden the dowry well, no man shall find it,
我把嫁妆藏得很好 没人能够找到它
and I must confess, not even myself.
我必须承认 连我自己也找不到
Francesco Rodriguez Figueroa.
弗朗西斯科·罗德里格斯·菲格罗亚
So he hid it.
那他把它藏起来了
First he sunk it, now he hid it.
起先他让它沉入海底 现在他把它藏了起来
Am I the only one who's really confused?
只有我一个人对此感到困惑吗
No, I'm right there No.
不 我也是 不是
with you. At least we're all lost.
跟你一样 至少我们都迷失了
Maybe that's a good thing.
可能这是一件好事
Maybe getting lost is the only way
可能迷失才是唯一的方法
to find something that's gone missing.
才能找到失踪的东西
Hey can you read that last sentence again?
你能再读一遍最后一句吗
I've hidden the dowry where no man shall find it.
我把嫁妆藏在了一个没人能找到的地方
Not even myself. Oh, well that's great news,
连我自己也找不到 噢 这真是好消息
isn't it?
对吗
Now go back to the last paragraph.
现在回到最后一段
I am not jealous.
我没有嫉妒
True love can not be likened to jealousy.
真爱可不会嫉妒
In the silence of the night I have
在夜幕的寂静中
brought the dowry on and over deck
我把嫁妆带回到了甲板上
It is time to part with it and sink it,
是时候舍弃它 让它沉入水底了
where no one can find it.
沉没到没有人能找到的地方
Only my heart shall know where it lies.
只有我的心知道它的所在
What are you doing Dave?
你在干什么 戴夫
I might have something.
我也许有思路了
Well tell us then?
那就告诉我们呀
Sarah, let's get out of here.
莎拉 我们离开这里
Aye aye Captain!
遵命 船长
All right, so we'll meet at the bar in an hour.
好啦 一个小时后在酒吧见
Bye! Bye!
再见 再见
All right let's go!
好了 我们出发吧
See you later.
一会儿见
We're not getting distracted are we?
我们的军心没被扰乱吧
What the hell are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
Consider this a friendly reminder.
给你一个善意的提醒
While you were out there playing Treasure Island
当你和你的新朋友们在那里
with your new friends, some people are expecting results.
玩金银岛时 有人可等着结果呢
Just because you haven't seen anything sparkle,
你没有看到重大的发现
doesn't mean we're not making progress.
并不代表我们没有进展
Either way, our friends up the chain,
不管怎样 我们的上级
are getting a little impatient.
开始等得不耐烦了
If you think you're so much better at it than me,
如果你觉得你比我更能胜任
then why did you hire me in the first place?
为什么当初还要雇我
That's right sir, the bus leaves at 8:30.
是的 先生 巴士在八点半出发
Sorry, I'm driving through a tunnel, so...
抱歉 我正在过隧♥道♥ 所以
Ah, excuse me!
打扰一下
Hi, can I help you?
嗨 有什么事吗
Miss, Sanford?
你是桑福德小姐吗
Yeah that's me.
是我
I was wondering if I could talk to you
我在想能不能和你谈谈
about a potential business proposition.
一桩可行的生意
You're a tour guide right?
你是一名导游对吧
Yeah that's right.
是的
I'm from the Poseidon Marine Exploration,
我来自波塞冬海底捞公♥司♥
we're a group of historians specializing in marine salvage.
我们公♥司♥由很多历史学家组成 专注沉船打捞工作
We're looking to recruit someone with a in-depth
我们想要雇佣一位
knowledge of the southern Sardinian coastline.
熟知撒丁岛南部海岸的人
What kind of knowledge? Well,
具体要知道什么 是这样的
what do you know about Francesco Rodriguez Figueroa?
你了解弗朗切斯科·罗德里格斯·菲格罗亚吗
So you want me to find the Espadrillo dowry?
所以你想让我去找爱罗号♥上的嫁妆
Well, that is the end game.
那是最终的目的
Thanks but no thanks.
谢谢 还是算了
What if I told you we had something?
如果我告诉你我们有些东西呢
Something no one's ever seen before?
这些东西之前没有人见过
I'm listening. Don't have to do anything
我在听 不着急做决定
now, take some time, think about it.
慢慢来 好好考虑
Fucking mozzies.
该死的蚊子
Uh, shit, wrong side.
该死 走错边了
Crazy Euros.
疯狂的欧洲人
Catch you later!
之后再联♥系♥你
Have you considered that there might be
你考虑过吗
电影精选列表