I didn't need them.
我不需要他们
You understand.
你懂的
We had a deal!
我们约好了的
And the deal's changed.
现在交易改变了
You're damn right it has.
你说的太对了 的确改变了
Good luck finding the dowry on your own.
你自己找嫁妆吧 祝你好运
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
如果我是你 我不会那样做哦
You're a psychopath, and an idiot!
你真是个变♥态♥ 傻♥逼♥
By letting those two kids die out there
你居然让那两个人死在了海上
you gave up the only leverage you had!
你把你唯一的筹码扔掉了
That's right!
说得对
But that's why I brought more collateral.
因此我带来了更多的担♥保♥
Mother fuck!
他妈的
I told you,
我告诉过你
your allegiance is fading.
你的忠诚度在不断地下降
Why I did everything you want!
我真是傻了才要帮你
Just s-stop it, stop it!
不要 停下来
Hey!
嘿
Are we gonna go and find that treasure?
我们现在一起去找宝藏吗
Yeah, we're gonna go find the treasure, okay?
好 我们一起去找宝藏
You okay? Yeah.
你还好吗 嗯
Let's go!
走吧
What now?
现在呢
This is where you will find our legacy,
在这里能找到我们留下的宝藏
between the tower, and the stars.
在塔和星星的中间
He's not talking about location, but a time.
他说的不是地点 而是时间
What's the time?
现在几点了
Five, fifty seven.
5:57
In the morning six, between the tower and the stars.
在早晨六点 塔和星星的中间
What stands between the tower and the stars?
什么东西在塔和星星的中间呢
Stars?
星星
The sun, he's talking about sunlight.
太阳 他说的是阳光
So it's here, it's here.
所以是这里 就在这
Dig!
挖
There!
在那
Take it out!
拿出来
What the hell is that?
这他妈是什么
Isn't there anything else?
没有东西了吗
Go on open it!
打开它
That's it?
就这些吗
You were right.
你说得对
What the hell is going on?
到底怎么回事
The dowry isn't real. Then what the hell is this?
嫁妆是虚构的 那这他妈是什么
It's Francesco's wedding ring.
是弗朗西斯科的婚戒
Francesco died!
弗朗西斯科死了
Not exactly, and he wasn't the only survivor.
实际上没有 而且他不是唯一的幸存者
I'm alone now, just me and my heart.
我现在孤身一人 只有我和我的心了
For the night belongs to me and my heart.
属于我和我的心的夜晚
He was talking about a woman?
他是在说一个女人吗
He was talking about the woman.
他在说他心中的女人
How does an experienced captain sink
一个经验丰富的船长怎么会
his ship in this bay?
在这个海湾失事呢
Do it on purpose.
他是故意的
Francesco was in love with the very woman
弗朗西斯科爱上了自己船上
who's dowry he was shipping across the Mediterranean.
这笔运过地中海的嫁妆的主人
So he crashed the ship into the bay,
所以他把船撞进了海湾
making sure the dowry would never arrive.
确保嫁妆永远到不了目的地
Then why wasn't the dowry aboard the wreck?
那为什么沉船上没有嫁妆呢
They gave it away.
他们把它分了
I have faith in the future for the future is in my hands.
我对未来充满信心 因为未来就在我手中
They?
他们
Francesco and his love,
弗朗西斯科和他的爱人
he brought her along as a stowaway.
他帮着她偷渡
This is where you will find our legacy,
在这里能找到我们留下的宝藏
between the tower and the stars.
在塔和星星的中间
Where's the fucking dowry?
嫁妆到底他妈的在哪
It's gone, distributed amongst travelers,
已经没了 分给了路过的旅行者
farmers, seafarers.
农民还有船员
They knew it would be their undoing.
他们知道这嫁妆会给他们带来灾难
I'm not fucking bluffing!
我可没有在虚张声势
Nothing more to tell you man.
没什么能告诉你的了
Fuck, fuck!
靠
Fuck!
靠
No!
不
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!
靠 真♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck, fuck!
靠
Got the time?
现在几点了
Six of the day.
六点了
You want to get out of here?
你想离开这里吗
Yeah.
嗯
So Dave then, I'm sorry about Sarah and Cash.
所以 戴夫 我对莎拉和钱钱感到抱歉
I just don't see how it ends.
我只是不知道这一切会如何收场
I can tell you how this ends!
我告诉你会怎样收场
You see it's not about finding the treasure.
这不是为了找到宝藏
But you got to help me first.
但你需要先相信我
It's not about finding the treasure?
这不是为了找到宝藏吗
You gotta trust me.
你需要相信我
Do you trust me Helena?
你相信我吗 海伦娜
Come on.
来吧
I gotta make a call.
我得打个电♥话♥
A little early for a beer.
现在喝啤酒有点早吧
Hey you got the time?
嘿 你能告诉我几点吗
Mine's broke.
我的表坏了
It's the least you can do.
这点小事你能做到吧
It's 12:30
十二点半
12:30, I don't think so.
十二点半 我不这么认为
All right, I can see how you get confused.
好吧 我看出来你很困惑
I mean I don't want to call you a liar,
我的意思是 我不想说你是个骗子
in a way it's 12:30, but in a much more real way,
某个层面来说是十二点半 不过真正来说
11:30
是十一点半
It's summer, daylight savings?
现在是夏天 夏令时懂吗
Fun fact about daylight savings,
夏令时的小知识
it wasn't introduced until the early 20th century.
夏令时直到二十世纪初才被提出来
Hey, listen, while I have you do you mind
嘿 听着 趁着咱们都在这
if I tell you a story?
我给你讲个故事吧
See that girl over there?
看到那边的女孩了吗
The one with the cracking ass, right?
那个有着美丽翘臀的女孩 对吧
Well, she's telling me this story about how she
她告诉我这个故事 关于
calls this guy up, and she's telling me about
她如何让某人提起兴趣 然后讲了
this treasure and how it might not be real at all.
这个宝藏 还有可能根本不存在宝藏
Now you see this guy, he's a bit of a psychopath.
现在你看这家伙 他有点神经病
You see he left these two kids out in
他把两个人留在海上
the open water to die.
让他们等死
All right, here they are.
好啊 他们过来了
Dave! Hey!
戴夫 嘿
Yeah that's a really good story.
真是个好故事
The guy was a proper knot-head.
这家伙真是个傻瓜
A real dick.
一个真正的混♥蛋♥
Anyway, she's going about this treasure
总之 她接着说着关于宝藏的事
and how it might not be real
还有宝藏可能根本不存在
and how he should you know, eliminate the witnesses.
以及这个人该如何干掉目击者
But here's the kicker.
但有趣的是
You see she's with this other guy,
她和另一个人一起
and they grab a boat.
找到了一艘船
Now luckily for them through a series of,
因为一些无关的原因
well, irrelevant circumstances,
他们非常的幸运
one of the kids had a transmitter on her,
落水的其中一人身上带着信♥号♥♥发射器
and even luckier, the girl had the receiver.
更幸运的是 那个女孩身上带着接收器
Great, you saved your friends.
真棒 你们救了你们的朋友
Warms my fucking heart.
真♥他♥妈♥感人
电影精选列表