Yeah but what about the dowry?
好的 但那笔嫁妆呢
When the wreckage was found there was
当沉船被发现时
no sign of the dowry, and unfortunately,
没有找到嫁妆的踪迹 不幸的是
all the crew were found dead, save for one.
全体船员都被确认遇难了 只有一人存活
Francesco Rodriguez Figueroa.
弗朗西斯科·罗德里格斯·菲格罗亚
Francesco Rodriguez Figueroa!
弗朗西斯科·罗德里格斯·菲格罗亚
Francesco Rodriguez Figorelli!
弗朗西斯科·罗德里格斯·菲格罗利
Figueroa. Right.
菲格罗亚 没错
Figueroa. So, it's a treasure hunt.
菲格罗亚 所以这是场寻宝
Well no not exactly, you see there were no clues.
还不算 我们毫无头绪呢
The only bread crumb Francesco left behind
弗朗西斯科留下的唯一线索
was the message on the inside of the Espadrillo.
是他在爱罗号♥里面留下的讯息
Carved into the bulkhead of the ship Francesco wrote
这条讯息被刻在了舱壁上 写道
Now, isn't that an interesting story?
怎么样 是不是个很有趣的故事
What line of work you in, Rick?
里克 你是做什么的
Don't suppose you'd believe I was a historian?
你会觉得我是名历史学家吗
A historian that can't remember Francesco's name?
一个记不住弗朗西斯科名字的历史学家吗
Fair enough, you got me there.
有道理 你难住我了
So you're a treasure hunter.
所以 你是个宝藏猎人
Well, it's a great story.
嗯 这是个好故事
But I don't see your point.
但我还不懂你的意思
Look, Dave, I get it.
听着 戴维 我懂了
An adventure's only as good as the people you share it with.
一场冒险有多刺♥激♥ 就看你跟谁一起去
But I've been in this business long enough to know
不过我做这行这么久
that there's always a few more pairs of ears
我知道这个世界上隔墙有耳的情况
listening in than you might like.
比你知道得多
So what you're concerned?
所以你在担心什么
Well, what are you doing talking to
这么说吧 你为什么
a bunch of kids about this?
对一群小孩说这件事呢
That's right sir, the bus leaves at 8:30.
没错 先生 巴士八点半出发
I understand that but there's not much
我理解你 但是实在
that can be done, the timetable's fixed
没什么办法了 时间是固定的
so we don't miss the ferry.
这样才不会错过渡轮
Sorry, I'm driving through a tunnel, so...
抱歉 我正在过隧♥道♥ 所以...
Cash!
钱钱
No, it's just, you know, it's a shame.
不 只是 你知道吗 这真遗憾
Stop it, that's enough now.
别说了 够了
Still a shame, I just wish we did it together.
还是很遗憾 我只想我们能一起扔出去
Oh my god are you hungry?
天呐 你饿吗
I'm hungry. I want this one,
我饿了 我想吃这个
is it chocolate or something?
这是不是巧克力
Maybe. What are you gonna get?
也许吧 你要吃什么
I don't know.
我还没选好
Would you like a drink or something?
你想喝点什么吗
Well I'm gonna get one, what are you gonna get?
我要喝一杯 你想喝什么
I'm gonna get the juice.
我要喝橙汁
Juice, what are you getting juice for, when...
橙汁 喝什么橙汁啊...
I like juice.
我喜欢橙汁
Did you just see that? Hmm?
你刚刚看到了吗 什么
He's just taken that guy's phone!
他刚刚把那个人的手♥机♥拿走了
He take that guy's phone? The guy who was there,
他把那个人的手♥机♥拿走了吗 刚刚在这得那个人
he took his phone! Well let's go and get it,
他把别人的手♥机♥拿走了 我们去拿回来吧
let's go and get the phone, we'll bring it to,
我们去要回手♥机♥ 再还给
we'll bring it. Are we following him?
我们拿着就好 我们要跟着他吗
We're definitely going,
我们必须得去
Okay, okay! We need to follow the guy.
好的 好的 我们得跟上他
Come on.
来吧
What?
什么情况
We saw you steal that guys phone back at the bar.
我们看到你刚刚在酒吧偷人手♥机♥
So what, you gonna call the police?
那又怎样 你要报♥警♥吗
Ooh, call the police, not really our style actually.
噢 报♥警♥ 这可不是我们的风格
Fuck the police! Fuck 'em!
去他妈的警♥察♥ 去他们的
Great.
好极了
It's, it's just weird.
只是这很奇怪
What is?
有什么奇怪的
I mean, why's a guy like you need to steal a phone?
我的意思是 你这样一个人 为什么会去偷一个手♥机♥
You know it's not like you couldn't afford one,
你看起来又不是买♥♥不起
especially out here.
尤其在这里
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Well you've got the five euro H and M shirt.
噢 你穿着5欧元的H&M牌衬衫
Yeah. And the 10 euro Mango pants
是的 还有10欧元的曼够牌裤子
10.
10欧元
But this right there is a Sartino watch.
但这只可是萨蒂诺的表
That's a watch. Easy 400 euros.
那是只名表 随便就要400欧元
Ray Bans, 200 euros, and a Hugo Boss wallet, 80 euros.
雷班墨镜 200欧元 还有雨果波士的钱包 80欧元
You're not fooling anyone.
你骗不了谁
Yeah well maybe I stole them too.
或许它们也是我偷来的
You did not want to steal that phone!
你根本不想偷那只手♥机♥
Eh, what are you, Sherlock and Watson?
你们谁啊 福尔摩斯和华生吗
More like, Bonnie and Clyde.
更像是 雌雄大盗吧
Give me back my wallet! Why'd you steal the phone?
把钱包还我 你为什么偷那只手♥机♥
Here, take it, it doesn't work anyway,
拿好 反正也用不了
I don't have the PIN.
我没有解锁密♥码♥
Well now it's not gonna work is it.
好吧 现在它彻底不能用了
Yep, definitely not. Now give me back my wallet!
是的 彻底不行了 马上把钱包还我
No!
不要
Fine, keep it!
好吧 你们留着
Well what about this?
那这个呢
What do you want?
你想怎样
What does anyone want?
大家一般都想要什么呢
Adventure!
当然是探险啦
Tough luck, there's none to be had here.
真不走运 这里没这种东西
Okay.
好吧 [意大利语]
All right, stop.
行了 停
Are you guys really looking for adventure?
你们真的是来探险的吗
Please?
拜托
All right, follow me.
好吧 跟我来
Where are we going? To get a beer.
我们要去哪 小酌一番
Nice.
太好了
Oh, by the way in your wallet, I didn't see any ID.
对了 你的钱包里没有任何你的身份信息
I'm Sarah and this is Cash.
我是萨拉 这位是钱钱
Sarah, Cash.
萨拉 钱钱
All right. I'm Dave.
好吧 我是戴夫
Hey.
嘿
Dave. Yep.
戴夫 嗯哼
I think we're gonna have a great day.
我觉得 今天一定会很愉快
Well what are you doing talking
你为什么
to a bunch of kids about this?
要跟一群小鬼们说这些事
To be honest I didn't really have much of a choice there.
老实说 我当时别无选择
Kind of like now, talking to you.
就有点像现在 跟你说话一样
Ah, right.(Mummbles)
啊 好吧
Didn't want a medal.
我不想要奖章
Okay, have a nice day.
好吧 祝你今天开心
Ah, before you go, you might want to consider my offer.
对了 临走之前 不考虑下我的开价吗
We might be able to help each other out.
或许我们可以互帮互助
Look, I'm staying at the Beach Stars Hotel,
你看 我住在海滩星级酒店里
it's just up the road, you can't miss it,
就在路那头 你会看到的
right next to that charming little strip club.
就在那诱人的脱衣舞夜店旁边
Okay, thanks, great.
噢 谢谢 不错
And Dave?
等等 戴夫
Welcome to the treasure hunting business.
欢迎加入夺宝猎人行动
Yeah.
嗯哼
Oh that's disgusting.
噢 真难喝
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
Yeah, do you remember me?
是的 你还记得我吗
Not really, have we met before?
记不清了 我们之前见过吗
No, no, we didn't meet per se, I was just at the bar
不 我们确实没见过 我刚刚在酒吧
with this guy, okay, he's gone now.
和这家伙一起 好吧 他已经走了
电影精选列表