Yeah but you see this guy, he's a bit of an idiot,
是啊 但你看这个人 他真是个蠢货
so when he meets the girl the next morning,
第二天早上他和女孩见面时
he thinks he's got the upper hand.
他觉得他还掌控着局势
But in reality he doesn't.
但其实他没有
So, thinking he's got the upper hand,
所以 他觉得自己掌控着局势
drags the girl and the guy to the site
拖着女孩和男孩去了
of what he believes is the treasure.
他以为有宝藏的地方
Ah, you know this part right?
你很清楚这部分 对吧
Turns out, there's no treasure to be found.
事实证明 那里没有宝藏
Uh-uh.
嗯
Great story.
真是个好故事
Now leave me the fuck alone.
现在让我一个人静静
Ah just about there.
嗯 马上就完了
You see the guy got shanghaied.
你看这个人被耍了
Um, in your face!
被耍得团团转
In your face!
团团转
You got shanghaied, bitch!
你被耍了 贱♥人♥
Are you telling me,
你们是在告诉我
that you found the dowry up there
你们在那里找到了嫁妆
and you just walked away from it?
却直接走掉了吗
Nope, no dowry up there.
不 那里没有嫁妆
Then what?
那是什么
Uh, you've read Francesco's diary, right?
呃 你读过弗朗西斯科的日记 对吗
The diary he wrote about being shipwrecked.
那本讲他遭遇沉船的日记
Well, it turns out there's a twist in the story.
原来在故事里有一个转折
You see Francesco didn't write the diary
那本日记并不是弗朗西斯科
after being shipwrecked, he wrote it on his first voyage,
沉船后写的 他是在第一次航行时写的
starting out from Spain.
从西班牙出发的那次
Sarah. Day four.
莎拉 第四天
A storm has hit the Espadrillo once again.
风暴又一次袭击了爱罗号♥
She's pushed the Espadrillo deep into the rocks.
她把爱罗号♥狠狠地推到了岩石上
My heart and I must abandon the wreck,
我和我的心上人必须抛弃沉船
and find better shelter on the island.
在岛上找到更好的住处
You see the Espadrillo didn't crash until
懂了吗 爱罗号♥直到弗朗西斯科把嫁妆
two days after Francesco threw the dowry overboard.
扔到船外两天后才沉船的
Somewhere across the Mediterranean.
地中海的某个地方
Now I told you before about how he didn't invent
我刚才告诉过你 二十世纪中期之前
daylight savings until some time in the mid-1900s,
并没有夏令时这一说法
so, we may have been a tad early this morning.
所以 今早我们可能去的有点早了
You see Francesco, didn't leave us a
你瞧 弗朗西斯科没有在塔里留下
treasure at the tower, he left us the map.
宝藏 他留下了地图
Now you tell me, isn't that a story.
现在你跟我说 这是不是个精彩的故事
Yoohoo!
哟呼
Mmm!
嗯
Well, good for you.
嗯 祝你们好运
But you're all crazy if you think you're
你们现在要想摆脱我
gonna be rid of me now!
简直是痴人说梦了
I don't think that'll be a problem.
我认为这没什么难的
Have a nice life.
祝你好运
Nice knowing you Rick.
很高兴认识你 瑞克
If I ever see you again,
如果我再见到你
I'm gonna fuck your shit up son, I'm gonna fuck it up!
我要狠狠地揍你 揍得稀巴烂
Consider this a boost to your motivation.
我想这能激发你的斗志
My guess, you have an hour, maybe less.
我猜 你还有一小时 或者更少
Dave.
戴夫
Yep. What's a dowry?
嗯哼 什么是嫁妆
Oh my god!
我的天
Seriously?
你认真的吗
Yes.
好的
Can you see much?
你能看清吗
It's hard, their proper small.
很难看见 他们特别的小
Listening in on running
偷听着
the mill, run on the mill, hmm.
扑通 噗通
Run of the mill,
普通的
start again, no, can I go again?
重新来 不 我可以再来一次吗
Running the mill,.
扑通 啊
Are you, are you rolling?
你在 你在拍吗
Okay, great!
好的 真棒
Here,
给你
take it, it doesn't work anyway,
拿着吧 反正也不能用
don't have the PIN.
我不知道密♥码♥
Well, now it's not gonna work is it?
呃 现在它肯定不能用了
Definitely not, no.
绝对不能了
Now give me back my wallet!
现在把我的钱包还给我
And there's a message
而且舱壁上
carved into the bulkheads,
刻着一条信息
pada-me-madre tella torre see-a-lest la la la la la la!
啪嗒 米 吗打 太拉 托瑞 希啊勒斯特 啦 啦 啦 啦 啦
Ah, pada-madre...
呃 啪嗒 米
Forgot my line!
忘词儿啦
Ha!
哈
Ha fuck sorry!
哈 真抱歉
He's just talking.
他一直在说话
To who? Just a lady.
和谁说话 一个女士
Wait there!
等一下
Don't get run over!
别走啊
Okay, cheers!
嗯 干杯
Cheers! Good night.
干杯 晚安
Did, did I find it? Yeah.
我 我找到它了吗 是的
Yeah, yeah I found it.
是的 我找到了
But you have there,
但是你拿着呢
Well, this is it.
嗯 就是这里了
Francesco's final resting place.
弗朗西斯科最后的安息之地
Under the wood.
就在树林下面
Shut up!
闭嘴
I got it.
我拿到了
Yeah fucking hard to find a ma-fax, without fuck fuck
嗯 找到机真传太他妈难了 没有 靠 靠
fuck it shit!
真♥他♥妈♥的
Let's go from the top, yeah? Yep.
从头开始 好吗 好的
Fucking gafilki fish, wow is she.
他妈的加菲尔其鱼 是她
Okay is the camera rolling, and, action.
好的 摄像机就位了吗 开拍
电影精选列表