我去找他
Listen, we need to finish this conversation because it's not over.
听着 我们应结束这未完的对话
No, I know. I'm coming back. Not by a long shot and it's urgent.
我知道 我会回来的 这对话很快就结束 但十分必要
I understand, Claire. You're hurting my arm.
我知道的 克莱尔 你弄疼我了
Beau changed his mind.
博改主意了
What the fuck? You kidding me? He chickened out.
操 你在逗我吗 他临阵脱逃了
He's gonna expose them. Jesus. That dirty, rotten...
他要曝光他们 天啊 那个肮脏的贱种
Christ.
天
Where are Mr. and Mrs. Lohman?
请问洛曼夫妇在哪
We're right here for fuck's sake.
我们他妈就在这儿
Of course you are. But I mean, the other Lohmans.
是的 但我指的是另外一对洛曼夫妇
I want this to be our decision. Our decision?
我希望这是我们共同的决定 我们的决定?
Well, it's not our decision because you've already made it.
这不是我们的决定 因为你已经决定了
Stan. What do you think, Nina?
斯坦 妮娜你怎么看
Hey, don't bring her into this. Well, what do you mean?
别让她进这趟浑水 你什么意思
She's right here. She's always right here. You brought her into it.
她就在这儿 她一直都在 是你带她进这趟浑水的
I think he's right. There's no choice.
我觉得他是对的 已经别无选择了
Really? How is this hitting you?
是吗 这件事怎么与你有关了
I think I told her what she needs to know. That's all.
个人认为 我只告诉她她需要知道的
I'm really, I'm trying to keep my mind open.
我真的 试着保持开明
Uh, listen, listen, you never listened to me the whole night.
听着 听着 整晚你都没听我说话
Oh, I've listened to you. I've listened to you
我听了 我听了你的意见
when you made me feel like shit in there for not agreeing with you.
刚才你就让我觉得 不与你同一战线的话我会像坨屎
And now you're making me feel like shit in here for not agreeing with you.
而你现在也是一样
I'm done. I'm done fighting.
够了 我不想再吵
Oh, yeah, sure you are.
哦 是吗 当然
Sure you are, because either way you win.
当然 因为无论如何你都赢了
Either way I'm fucked.
无论怎样我都输了
What the fuck are you talking about? I have given your family everything, Stan.
你在瞎说什么 我把一切都贡献给了你的家庭 斯坦
Everything. I've sobbed for days
一切 在你不在身边的时候
when you weren't around and Val was impossible.
我每天悲伤 瓦尔也不能陪在我身边
I slept on the floor by Beau's bed for nine months
我一连九个月睡在博床边的地板上
when he had those nightmares.
他那时候夜夜惊梦
I've nursed you every time that you were down.
每次你沮丧的时候 我都悉心照料你
I did my best with Rick. I'm not their mother.
我对里克很用心很认真 但我不是他们的妈妈
And you weren't there to defend me but I fucking tried.
你也没有在我沮丧时保护我 但我试过了好好跟他们相处
Because I love those kids.
因为我爱他们
And I love you.
我爱你
So I didn't care.
所以我什么都不在乎
I didn't care every time that you got a hard-on
我不在乎你每次
for some adoring little slut
对那些可爱的小婊♥子♥硬了
because I knew that you were shattered when Barbara left you like that.
因为我知道芭芭拉离开你之后你很受伤
And I picked you up,
我想保护好你
so either way, you would always come back to me
所以无论怎样 你都会回到我身边
and either way, you needed me.
无论怎样 你始终需要我
Well, either way...
还有 无论如何...
Either way, Kate is great. The eternal intern.
无论如何 凯特超棒 永远就是个伴侣实习生
Oh, sweet, tolerant, tolerant Kate.
哦 亲爱的 耐心的凯特
Oh, she won't mind, she's fine.
哦 她不会介意的 她很好
Well, no. Not anymore, Stan. Do you hear me?
哦 不 不再是了 斯坦 你清楚了吗
Because if you walk away from this fight,
如果你从这场权力斗争中脱身
I walk away from you.
我就离开你
Call the press conference in the morning after--
在早上选票结果出来之后 召开新闻发布会
Don't you fucking dare.
你敢
Stan, listen to me.
斯坦 听我说
Rick won't be able to handle this. He won't.
里克应对不了这样的情况 他还没那个能力
You don't know him like I do. I'm sorry. But he won't.
你不比我了解他 抱歉这么说 但事实如此
You're making someone else's tragedy ours.
你在把别人的悲剧强加于我们
It's our tragedy.
这就是我们的悲剧
Either way, it's ours, it's everybody's.
无论如何 这就是我们的悲剧 是我们所有人的悲剧
Call the press conference. Okay, boss.
召开新闻发布会 好的 老板
"Okay, boss." You do realize that this is everyone's life.
“好的 老板”你清楚这句话之后会对所有人的生活造成什么影响吗
Stop, please. Just do your job. No, no, hey, hey, wait up.
别这样 你继续你的工作 不不 喂 等等
What's in it for you exactly?
这么做对你有什么好处
Because it's not your job because you will lose that. Understand?
因为这不是你的工作 你也不会丢掉工作 你懂吗
You know, there's a lot of things you don't know about me.
你要知道 你根本不了解我
Lot of things you never even bothered to ask.
很多事你甚至避而不谈
You're right. I'm sorry. I'm selfish.
对 我很抱歉 是我太自私
Right? I'm the trophy wife. I'm the gold-digger
是吧 我就是那种花瓶 就是个钓金龟的是吧
and everything else that you've ever said about me behind my back.
以及所有你背着我给我冠的那些糟糕的名号♥
Did you ever bother to think that I'm a human being that has feelings?
你有没有想过 我是人 我也有感情的
No, probably not. But I don't care because I don't need your pity.
不 肯定没有 但我不在乎 我不需要你的怜悯过活
And I don't need your support.
我不需要你的支持
Stop it, honey. Stop, both of you. Just stop.
够了 亲爱的 你们够了 住口
I don't think you have any other move left, Stan.
个人认为你已经无路可退了 斯坦
Oh, no. Of course he does.
不 他当然有
Stan, listen to me.
斯坦 听我说
You will do more good as a governor
作为政♥治♥家你可以做更多善事
than you ever will as a father or a husband.
比你作为父亲或丈夫更有能力
You're nothing without politics.
没了政♥治♥你什么都不是
And that's not all you're nothing about.
什么都不是
You need me
你需要我支持你
more than I need you.
比我需要你更多
And those kids
那些孩子们
need a parent.
需要好家长
And that's a stone-cold fact.
那就是冰冷的事实
No. No. We're talking about
不不不 我们现在讨论的
something here that is so extreme
是更加极端
and so awful.
而糟糕的事情
What we're talking about is you're dead to the woman
我们现在谈的是 你对于一个为你养育孩子的女人来说
who is raising your children for you.
已经形同行尸走肉了
It's the right thing to do, Kate. You know it is.
这样做是对的 凯特 你明明知道的
You know, sometimes,
你也知道 有时
sometimes the healing thing to do is to leave the wound alone.
有时治愈伤口的方法就是弃之不顾
Come on.
怎么样
Give it a week. Hmm? We'll talk about it. You and me.
就延期一周吧 一周内我们好好谈谈 我和你
Look, not here. Not like this.
不在这 不这样聊
We'll go home. We'll go to the beach house.
我们回家 去海边别♥墅♥
We'll talk and we will discuss things and we'll make a decision, together.
我们好好谈谈 然后一起做出决定
As we've always done. Together.
就像我们以前一样 一起
What will he become
如果他侥幸逃脱这次惩罚
if he gets away with this?
他会变成什么样
He'll just be our son.
他就还只是我们儿子
Honey, I can't wait a week. Can't do it.
亲爱的 我等不了一周 我做不到
Okay, well, give it a few days. Hmm?
好吧 那就几天 怎么样
Five? Give me five days. Come on.
五天 给我五天 好吧
Come on.
好不好
I'll give you three days. Give you three days.
我给你三天时间 三天
Okay, three days. Three days.
好 三天 三天
Three days. Yeah.
三天 好
Thank you.
谢谢
Sure. Thank you.
当然 你真好
I told you I didn't want to bring you into this.
我跟你说了我不想让你趟这趟浑水
I know how upsetting it is but we can't go back.
我知道这有多烦 但我们回不去了
He doesn't listen to reason. She has no power over him.
他不讲理 而凯特无法影响他
So we have to take matters into our own hands.
所以我们要自己解决问题
I'll take care of Stan.
我会跟斯坦谈的
I can take care of him. Okay?
我能处理好的 好吗
You have to take care of Beau.
你处理好博就好
Can you do that?
可以吗
You know what, um...
你知道的
I don't feel so good.
我身体不太舒服
I haven't, um, taken my medication.
我没吃药
I mean, not for a long time. Not for months.
不是很久没吃 也不是几个月没吃
I wanted to feel myself again.
我想做回自己
I know.
我知道
When I do the laundry,
我洗衣服的时候
I find the pills you hide and forget to throw away.
找到那些你藏起来忘了扔掉的药
That's why your pants' pockets are pink.
这就是你裤子口袋粉了的原因
Why didn't you say anything?
为什么你什么都不说
Because I wanted my Paul back.
电影精选列表