去年我跟你说的是 你很无趣
You want me to tell you about it?
你想让我告诉你事实吗
Are you really interested in it? You want to know?
你真的感兴趣 你真的想知道吗
Sure. Jesus fucking Christ.
是的 我的天
The Mental Health Parity Act, MHPAA.
心理健康平等法案
It's about closing loopholes in the Affordable Care Act.
它是关于补全《平价医疗法案》中的漏洞的法案
It requires that medical insurers offer mental health options,
要求医疗保险公♥司♥提供心理健康选择
insuring that mental health treatment is reimbursed
确保心理健康治疗能够被报销
at levels exactly the same as physical.
某种意义上与身体健康等同
Ultimately, all this is about is destigmatizing mental illness.
最终 这一切都是关于去除精神疾病
So, it's about--it's about me.
所以 这是关于...关于我
What is it about you?
怎么会跟你有关
What does it have to do with you? Oh, come on, Paul, really.
怎么可能跟你有关 天呐 保罗 你一定要这么无理取闹吗
"Fuck you, Paul" bill. "Fuck you, Paul" as federal law.
“保罗去死”法案 “保罗去死”联邦法
Look, this is about getting real treatment for people who need it.
听着 这个法案是为了那些真正需要的人而作出的治疗方案
This was--It was Kate's issue, long before me.
这是...这是凯特的提议 很久之前就有了
Every, every family, has someone who suffers from mental illness.
每一个 每一个家庭 都有受精神疾病折磨的亲人
"Every family has someone who suffers from mental illness."
“每一个家庭都有受精神疾病折磨的亲人”
Yes, exactly. "It's time to break the silence"
是的 没错 “是时候打破沉寂了”
I've heard these speeches before, Kate. You know, it's...
我听过许多类似的演讲 凯特 你也知道的
Do you enjoy doing this to me every single time
每次这样折磨我你很开心吗
when you expose me? Is that your intention?
揭开我伤疤的时候你很开心吗 这就是你的用意吗
I'm not gonna sit here and take this from you, Paul.
我不想继续坐这儿给你背锅 保罗
You're acting like a child. You're just like him.
你任性得就像个不懂事的孩子 你跟他一样
Barbara cared about me. And I would appreciate it if you...
芭芭拉在乎我 如果你表现得像个
Barbara tried to make amends. ...acted like an adult
芭芭拉试过做出补偿 表现得像个成年人一样讲道理我会很高兴的
and showed some class. You don't have to defend or protect
像个成年人一样表现出应有的礼节 你没必要再在每次我说话的时候
your husband every time I say something.
保卫或者保护你的丈夫
It's true. I am trying to protect you, dear.
对 我只是想保护你 亲爱的
So shut the fuck up and don't you dare talk to me like that.
那就闭嘴 你胆敢这么跟我说话
I don't know why you think that attacking me
我不懂你为什么会觉得攻击我
is going to stall this conversation because it's not.
能停止这该死的话题 因为攻击我没用
Want to turn me into your hall monitor for tonight? Fine.
你想把我变成你今晚的纠察队吗 行
Pipe down and listen... you ape.
闭嘴好好听着 你个不知世事的猿猴
Wow.
噢
Sorry, Congressman, I need you for a minute.
不好意思 议员 我需要借用您的一点时间
Uh, it's really urgent. Are you sure?
嗯 十万火急 你确定吗
Five minutes. No more.
五分钟结束
Five minutes.
五分钟
Nobody else moves, okay?
谁都别离席 好吗
♪ Hey, 'cause it's all About the money ♪
嘿 都是因为钱
♪ Yeah ♪
耶
♪ 'Cause it's all About the money ♪
都是因为钱
♪ 'Cause it's all About the money ♪
都是因为钱
What the fuck? Makes no fucking sense.
什么 这不可能
Oh' no' no. No, no, no...
噢 不 不 不不不
Let's go. Come on, Rick. Let's go.
我们走吧 快 里克 走啊
Hey. Porn in the kitchen?
嘿 在厨房♥看小黄♥片♥吗
Uh, just listening to music.
不 只是听听歌♥
How are you? Good. Great. Fine.
你怎么样 挺好的 非常好 很好
That's three different answers.
这可是三个不同的答案
Pick one. Any one.
随便选个吧
You would not believe the day I've had.
你绝对难以置信我度过了怎样的一天
Would you come back to the table?
回座位好吗
I think we should leave.
我们该走了
No. Everything's fine.
不 一切都很好
Everything's going to be okay. Hey, hey.
一切都会好的 喂 喂
Just don't overreact. Okay? How is it fine?
不要反应过激 好吗 这样怎么可能是还好
We can't talk about the truth.
我们都不能说出事实
The truth is their son's gonna rat out our son and his own brother.
事实就是他们的孩子要出♥卖♥♥♥我们的儿子 和他自己的兄弟
He's getting his money. He's gonna get his money tonight.
他只是为了钱 他今晚就能拿到钱
I've taken care of everything. Now, please do not overreact.
我都处理好了 现在 放松
It's my job to take care of things.
处理事情本应是我份内之事
My job. I'm the father. I'm sorry.
我的份内之事 我才是一家之主 对不起
It's my job to take care. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
照料家人是我的本职 对不起 真的很对不起
You know, a house divided against itself
你懂的 一个分♥裂♥成对立两半的家庭
cannot stand. Do not quote at me right now.
不可能继续存在的 现在别引词造句来指责我
Do not quote at me right now. Don't. Take a deep breath.
别这么做 永远都不要这么做 深呼吸
What the fuck were those fucking kids thinking?
那些小鬼头到底在想什么
I don't know. I wish I knew.
我哪知道 我倒是想
But that doesn't matter now.
但现在都不重要了 不是吗
They are good kids and they took a wrong turn.
他们都是好孩子 只是走到岔路上去了
And we're gonna get them back on track
我们需要把他们带回正道
and they're gonna move on with their lives.
他们接着过自己的生活
Can we go home now?
能回家了吗
We need to hear them out.
我们需要听听他们的想法
Your brother, he can be very practical.
你哥哥 他很有用
He's a deal-maker.
他可是个生意人
Okay? So, don't antagonize him
不要跟他对立 好吗
And lay off Kate.
也别跟凯特吵
Because we need them both.
因为他们都有用
I don't want you to get sick again.
我不想你再生病了
But I'm...I'm perfectly fine.
但我...我很好
Don't leave me ever again.
别再离开我
Please don't die. Stop talking like that.
别死 别说胡话
Stop. Stop talking like I'm not here. I...
别说了 别像我不在你身边似的自言自语 我…
I'm right here. Should've closed that door.
我就在这里 本应关上那扇门的
III asked him, very calmly,
我 我非常冷静地请求他
I told him to close the door. I know. I know. I know.
叫他关上那扇门 我知道 我知道 我都懂
And Michael was just standing there. I know. I know.
麦克就只是站在那里 我知道 我知道
I know.
我都懂
Oh, boy.
哦 我的天
Oh, shit.
哦 我靠
Hey.
嘿
Hey, brother. Hey.
嘿 兄弟 嘿
What are you doing here?
有什么事吗
We just went by to see Claire and wish her luck tomorrow.
我们只是路过来看望一下克莱尔 祝她明天好运
Right. Thank you. You're gonna invite us in?
好 谢谢你们 不请我们进去坐坐吗
How are you doing, Paul? You should really have called first.
你近况如何 保罗 你应该提前打电♥话♥告诉我一声的
I'm sorry. We didn't think that it was necessary.
对不起 我们还想着大概不需要打电♥话♥
Yeah. All right just to come over?
对 所以就直接这么来了吗
How're you doing? How're you doing?
你怎么样 你怎么样
Yeah, I was about to call Mike for his lunch.
嗯 我正要打电♥话♥给麦克定份午餐
I try to make every meal a celebration.
我试着把每顿饭都当作一次庆典
Take his mind off things. Yeah.
把他的注意力从其他事情上转移开 嗯
Mikey, we have guests!
麦克 有客人来了
Is he okay?
他怎么样
How's he doing? He's doing okay. I'll go find him.
他还好吗 他挺好的 我会好好照顾他的
Mikey!
麦克
Mikey, your uncle is here.
麦克 你伯伯来了
And his aunt.
和他阿姨
And your aunt.
还有你阿姨
Hey, bud. There he is.
你好呀 小可爱 瞧瞧这小伙子
Hey, kiddo. Hey, beautiful boy.
你好呀 小伙子 你好 小帅哥
Look at you. Look at you. Man. We just came by to say hello.
瞧瞧你 瞧瞧你 好家伙 我们正好路过来打声招呼
Still in your PJs, huh?
还穿着睡衣呢
Daddy gave me ice cream before lunch.
爸爸在午餐之前给我吃了冰激凌
Oh, he did? Did he?
哦 是吗 是吗
Yeah.
是的
Sometimes ice cream makes everything better, a lot better.
有时冰激凌让很多事都变得更好 非常好
Come by tomorrow, you can eat it off the floor.
明天来吧 你们能在楼下吃饭
What's going on? Michael,
怎么了 麦克
why don't you go upstairs for a minute...
你先上楼一下好吗
Exactly. More important things to think about than...
嗯 有更重要的事情要讨论
We just want to talk to your dad for a second. Okay, babe?
我们只想跟你♥爸♥爸聊聊天 好吗 宝贝
Hey, but just a minute, okay, partner?
嗯 就一会儿 好吗 小伙子
I just-- We really should eat
我只是...我们真的需要好好吃一顿
and then we were gonna start cleaning your room like you said.
接着我们要就像你说的那样 开始打扫你的房♥子
Okay. See you in a little bit. I'll see you in a minute.
好 一会儿见 好
Okay? All righty?
这样行吗 好吗
Okay. Listen here, Paul. We've been thinking.
电影精选列表