For the people?
为了人♥民♥?
Oh, my. Uh, well, my bad.
哦 不好意思
Would you like to wait until the ladies return to the table?
你们要等女士们回位吗
You know? That's how news cycle works.
你知道吗 这就是新循环
Okay. - Time was-- It was different.
好的 时间是不一样的
Stop, stop, stop, stop. Okay. Okay.
停下 停下 好的 好的
You're gonna spin out, okay? You just need to stop talking.
你在拖延时间 是吗 你别说了
Oh, okay.
哦 好的
Okay? Okay.
好吗 好
All I am saying is,
我说的是
we'll get through this.
我们总会好的
Yup.
对
We always do.
我们总会好的
You and me, right?
你和我 是吧
Yeah.
是啊
You and that basketball, you know.
你和那个篮球 你心里清楚
Yeah. I got this under control.
是的 我控制好局面了
Yeah, I always do.
是的 我总是这样
I always do.
我总是这样
You remember,when you threw that ball, and I--
你记得当你投球的时候 我
But I went in there, I said,
但是我去那里了 我说
那次砸碎的事 我承担了所有责任 爸 讲真的 别说了
That's what-- That's what fathers do.
那是...那就是父亲该做的
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I didn't throw that ball.
我没有投球
I got this.
我处理好了
I'll pay for the damages. He did it on purpose.
我会赔偿损失的 他不是故意的
Just give him his ball back. It was an accident.
把他的球给他 这就个意外
What do you think I am? A kid can't throw that strong.
你以为我是谁 孩子不会有这么大的力气
Why would I want to break your window?
为什么我会想要打碎你的窗子
How the fuck would I know?
我他妈怎么会知道
Dude. You mind?
兄弟 你介意吗
Just tell me the truth.
告诉我事实
I came here to pay for your lame-ass window,
我来这里是要给你该死的窗子付钱的
not to hear you talk.
不是来这里听你逼逼
You have no idea what we're going through right now, okay?
你不知道我们在经历什么 好吗
他已经说了对不起了
That ball is like his best friend.
那个球像是他的好朋友
Shit happens. Things gets broken.
不好的事发生了 东西碎了就是碎了
I asked you to name your price.
我只是叫你给我个价格
Be civilized.
请文明点
I'm being more than civilized. I'm being fucking magnanimous.
我已经很文明了,我已经他妈在宽宏大量了
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗 该死的
How much for the goddamn window?
这该死的窗子多少钱
It is not about the money. I have money.I could buy this store if I wanted to.
这不是钱的问题 我有钱 如果我想的话我能把这店也买♥♥了
Burn it to the ground.
把这里烧了
Save a few lives.
拯救一些无辜的生命
I remember you.
我记得你
Your wife,
你老婆
she used to come here all the time,
她以前经常来这里
to buy cigarettes.
买♥♥烟
Well, she won't any longer,
她不会再来了
because you killed her.
因为你杀了她
I don't want to be with sick people.
我不想和病人一起待着
Uh, no, listen.
不 听着
Good morning, Claire.
早上好 克莱尔
Good morning, doctor.
早上好 医生
Oh, you're looking pretty today.
你今天看起来很漂亮
Are you expecting guests?
你在等访客吗
Any minute.
任何时候
Is she going to die?
她要死了吗
What? No, no, I'm just saying--
什么 不 不 我只是说
Okay. You seem like an old man.
好的 你看起来像个老人
Look at you. Let's go home.
看看你 我们回家吧
All right, let's just,
好的 让我们
let's just go once around
让我们再走一次
and get outta here.
然后离开这里
I like doing this.
我喜欢做这个
Let's go around again.
我们再来一次
See how fast we can go.
看我们能走多快
Okay, give me the phone.
好的 给我手♥机♥
You got to get rid of that footage.
你必须摆脱那个视频
Deleting it won't be enough.
删除还不够
Dad, shh, stop it. You just gotta break the card out.
爸 停下 你会把卡弄坏的
Come on. Maybe she just Give me the phone.
给我吧 也许她只是 把电♥话♥给我
No. I This is not a game, Michael!
不 我 这不是个游戏 麦克
Hey, you mind? You got to give me that goddamn phone.
嘿 你介意吗 你得把那个该死的电♥话♥给我
Hey, Mike. I'll be right there.
嘿 麦克 我快了
She smokes?
她抽烟吗
You told me she didn't smoke.
你告诉我她不抽
You know how your mom and I feel about smoke. You fucking scared her, okay?
你知道我和你妈妈对抽烟是什么看法 你♥他♥妈♥的吓到她了 好吗
God. You're being such a fucking weirdo.
天啊 你♥他♥妈♥的变得无法理喻了
She's an adult, you know. Shh, just keep your voice down.
你知道她是个成年人 嘘 小点儿声
Does she know about this?
她知道这事儿吗
What? About Mom's cancer?
什么 妈妈的癌症?
No, about the ATM.
不 关于ATM
No, of course, she doesn't know about that, come on.
不 当然 她不知道 拜托
Shh.
嘘
Why the hell did you and Rick have to post that goddamn stuff online?
到底为什么你和里克要把那个该死的东西上传到网上
Huh? Do you think it was funny?
你觉得很好玩吗
It wasn't us, okay?
不是我们传的 好吗
Are you listening to me? Jesus Christ. Yes. I am.
你有听我说吗 天啊 是的 我在听
I am listening.
我在听
You're the one who is not fucking listening.
你♥他♥妈♥的才是那个没在听的
I listened to you. I listened to you too much.
我在听你说话 我听你说了很多屁话
Where are you going? What are you doing?
你要去哪儿 你要做什么
Who posted it online? Stop it.
谁上传的 别这样
Who posted it if it wasn't you?
如果不是你会是谁传到网上
You can't walk away from this.
你不能就这样走掉
That video will haunt you for the rest of your life. -Dad
那视频会跟着你一辈子的 爸
for the last time,
最后一次
shut the fuck up, okay?
他妈的闭嘴 好不好
God! Anna is gonna take me home
天啊 安娜要带我回家
and then I've got some stuff to do.
然后我有些事要做
But you stay the fuck out of my business, okay?
但是你♥他♥妈♥的别管我的事 好吗
You're a big talker.
你真是个大♥麻♥烦
Goddamn it. You're such a fucking child.
该死的 你真♥他♥妈♥是个小孩
Okay, I'll just shut up. Yeah.
好的 我闭嘴 好啊
I'll just shut up. I'll keep quiet.
我闭嘴 我保持安静
When are you gonna act normal?
你什么时候能正常一点?
For once. Oh, boy.
就正常一次 哦 儿子
I do my best. Yeah?
我尽力了 是吗
Well, your best is pretty fucking lame.
你的尽力真♥他♥妈♥辣鸡
Sweetheart, what are you doing here?
亲爱的 你在做什么
I thought you had a meeting.
我以为你有什么会议呢
Dad stole my phone.
爸爸偷了我的电♥话♥
No, I didn't. And he watched it.
不 我没有 而且他还看了
There was a mixup. I thought it was mine.
我搞混了 我以为那是我手♥机♥
How much do you know?
这件事你知道多少
How much do you know?
你知道多少
Paul, maybe you should go inside.
保罗 你进去吧
You've been out here a long time
你在外面待得很久了
and they're wondering if you left.
他们还在想你是不是走了
I'm not hungry and don't talk to me like I'm a retard.
我不饿 而且别这么和我说话 就像我是个智障似的
Mike, come on, this is crazy.
麦克 拜托 这太糟了
I'm outta here.
我要离开这
Go.
走吧
I thought you were on my side.
我以为你与我同一战线
You have to know that first and foremost,
首先你得知道
I was thinking about you and your well-being.
我是为了你和你的幸福才这么做的
I was afraid you wouldn't be able to handle this.
我担心你不能应付这事儿
Since--Since when?
电影精选列表