我要剪断韧带
I'm going to cut the ligament.
稳住她 姐妹
Hold her, sister!
张开你的腿 姑娘 来吧 你以前做过很多次
Open your legs, girl. Come on, you've done it often enough before.
想想我们的主…
Think of our Lord...
感受那些荆棘
...feeling the thorns.
珍贵的血 指甲
The precious blood, the nails.
你不知道痛苦是他给我们女人的礼物吗?
Do you not know that suffering is His gift to us women?
表达一些感激之情
Show some gratitude.
从你身上流过的血
# By the blood that flowed from Thee #
在你尖刻的痛苦中
# In Thy bitter agony #
这样温顺地忍♥受灾祸
# By the scourge so meekly borne #
用你那轻蔑紫袍
# By Thy purple robe of scorn #
用你头上的荆棘王冠
# By the thorns that crowned Thy head #
用你的芦苇权杖
# By Thy scepter of a reed #
你的脚步慢了下来 慢了下来
# By Thy footsteps faint and slow #
在你的痛苦的十字架之下
# Weighed beneath Thy cross of woe #
用钉子和彩矛刺穿
# By the nails and painted spear #
你的人♥民♥残忍♥的嘲笑
# By Thy people's cruel jeer #
你的…
# By Thy... ##
那个该死的医生在哪儿?
Where's that damn doctor?
我不认为他会来
I don't think he's coming.
凯瑟琳?
Kathleen?
凯瑟琳
Kathleen.
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
血
Blood.
-嬷嬷在哪里?-托马斯 婴儿
- Where's the Reverend Mother? - Thomas, the baby.
托马斯
Thomas.
神父
Father.
嘿 神父
Hey, Father.
托马斯 等等
Thomas, wait.
他们会杀了你的
They're gonna kill you.
约翰?
John?
快点
Hurry!
“长腿神父 长腿神父”
# Father Long-Legs, Father Long-Legs ##
这边 约翰 快来
This way, John. Come on.
-他们离我们越来越远 -仔细听
- They're gettin' away from us. - Listen.
快来
Come on.
我想我们已经甩掉他们了
I think we've lost them.
嗨 神父
Hi, Father.
-亲爱的上帝 -上帝什么也没做
- Dear God. - God has nothing to do with it.
哦 不
Oh, no.
如果你的眼睛冒犯了你 就把它们挖出来
If thine eyes offend thee, pluck them out.
哦 那..没事
Oh, that's... that's alright.
我们得寻求帮助
We should go get help.
-谁会帮我们呢 那个牧师?-那个好医生?
- From who, the priest? - Probably that nice doctor?
主教?别太天真了 约翰
The bishop? Don't be naive, John.
托马斯 让我先走
Thomas, let me go first.
啊 小心点
Ah, be careful.
嗯 好
Ah, alright.
那个太吵了 试试那个 约翰
The noise. Try that one, John.
好了
Alright.
托马斯?
Thomas?
别动
Don't move.
他们是来找我们的 托马斯
They're coming for us, Thomas.
-约翰 -哦 我的天
- John! - Oh, my God.
把灯打开 约翰
Keep that light, uh, on, John.
-我知道 -拜托了
- I know. - Please.
我懂的
I can understand.
这个灯泡快坏了
This bulb's about to go.
我只剩下几根火柴了
I only have a few matches left.
那是什么?
What's that?
哦 天哪 有.....有骨头
Oh, Christ, there's... there's bones!
约翰 骨头
Bones, John.
哦 天啊 哦 我的上帝
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
哦 天哪
Oh, good God.
你并不相信凯萨琳已经被附身了
You didn't believe that Kathleen was possessed.
-你不会 -别说话…
- You wouldn't. - Save your breath...
就像你不会承认房♥子里有奇迹发生一样
Just like you wouldn't admit that there was miraculous goings on in the house.
奇迹发生在这里?
Miraculous in here?
这边
This way.
这边
This way.
他们是来找我们的 托马斯
They're coming for us, Thomas.
这些隧♥道♥看起来都一样
These tunnels all look the same.
托马斯 你看
Thomas, look.
我记得这个
I can remember this.
好的 继续走
Okay, go ahead.
我们迷路了 托马斯 听我说
We're lost, Thomas. Listen to me.
我们真的迷路了
We're really lost.
抬头 我们会找到路的
Keep your head. We'll find our way.
我们真的迷路了 托马斯 我们真的迷路了
We're really lost, Thomas. We're really lost.
我们......
We're...
我们会死在这里的
...we're gonna die down here.
托马斯
Thomas.
托马斯 嗯 我不能......我不会再走了
Thomas. Um, I can't. I'm not going any further.
没事的 约翰 没事的
It's alright, John. It's alright.
别紧张 你没看见吗?
Take it easy. Don't you see?
我们要叫醒负责这一切的孩子
We're gonna rouse the child who's responsible for all this.
我不能呼吸了
I can't breathe.
-冷静点 约翰 -冷静?
- Calm down, John. - Calm down?
冷静尼玛了个臭嗨?我们出不去了
Fucking calm down? We're not getting out of here!
别着急
Take it easy.
约翰 约翰
John. John.
哦 上帝的母亲 为我们祈祷 哦 上帝的母亲 为我们祈祷吧
Oh, mother of God, pray for us. Oh, mother of God, pray for us.
哦 上帝的母亲 为我们祈祷吧
Oh, mother of God, pray for us.
哦 上帝的母亲 为我们祈祷吧 那是什么?
Oh, mother of God, pray for us. What was that?
-什么?-我以为我刚看到一只蝙蝠
- What? - I thought I just saw a bat.
托马斯
Thomas.
托马斯神父
Father Thomas!
托马斯
Thomas!
托马斯
Thomas!
哦 基♥督♥ 帮帮我吧
Oh, Christ, help me.
上帝 帮帮我
Christ, help me.
能听到吗?
Can you hear me?
托马斯 能听到吗?
Thomas, can you hear me?
约翰
John!
托马斯
Thomas!
我在这里 约翰
I'm here, John.
-约翰 -你在哪里?
- John! - Where are you?
你在哪 孩子?
Where are ya, son?
我完了
I'm over...
约翰 约翰
John! John!
哦 约翰
Oh, John!
约翰 噢 我的上帝
John! Oh, my God.
全能的上帝 全能的上帝
God Almighty. Almighty.
没事的 约翰 没事的 来吧
It's alright, John. It's alright. Come on.
哦 原谅我 约翰
Oh, forgive me, John.
你必须希望某件事…
You have to hope that something's...
托马斯 你摆脱不了的
You're not getting out of this one, Thomas.
这次不会
Not this time.
我只希望你…
I only hope that ya...
无论谁能找到这…
To whoever might find this...
这是托马斯莱利最后的忏悔
...this is the last confession of Thomas Riley.
一个人或者..
A person or...
保佑我 神父
Bless me, Father.
保佑我 上帝
Bless me, God...
我有罪
...for I have sinned.
我让一个好人…
I have caused a good man...
约翰桑顿神父 失去生命
...Father John Thornton, to lose his life.
啊
Ah.
我的固执蒙蔽了我
I allowed my stubbornness to blind me.
电影精选列表