有些疼
Sore.
嗨 凯瑟琳
Hello, Kathleen.
你来这里多久了 凯瑟琳?
How long have you been here, Kathleen?
我不知道 神父 我不大记得了
I don't know, Father. I can't remember.
你还记得楼上的雕像吗?
Do you remember the statues upstairs?
我喜欢这些雕像 神父
I love the statues, Father.
尤其是圣母玛利亚
The Blessed Virgin, especially.
我向她祷告
I pray to her.
约翰 约翰
John! John!
他们不喜欢它 当我…
They don't like it when I...
什么时候 怎么了凯瑟琳?
When? What, Kathleen?
什么?谁不喜欢它?
What? Who doesn't like it?
凯瑟琳……发生了什么事?
Kathleen... what's happening?
-全能的上帝 全能的上帝 -凯萨琳
- God Almighty! God Almighty! - Kathleen.
托马斯
Thomas.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
万福马利亚 满有恩典 主与你同在 祝福的艺术……
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art...
圣母玛利亚 上帝的母亲 为我们的罪人祈祷
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners...
请安静 为我们和凯萨琳的灵魂祈祷
Be at peace. Pray for us and the soul of Kathleen.
托马斯
Thomas!
托马斯
Thomas!
约翰 这是十字架 把这个房♥间守好
John, this is the cross. We need to take care of the room.
我们得把她送到医院去
We have to get her out of here to a hospital.
来吧 凯萨琳 跟我走
Come on, Kathleen. Come to me.
他们…他们说我不能出去
They... they said I can't go outside.
-也许我们不该带她出去 -我觉得应该 这太他妈的疯狂了
- Maybe we shouldn't take her out. - I think we should. This is fucking insane.
没关系
It's alright.
来吧 孩子
Come on, child.
不 托马斯 托马斯 帮帮她
Thomas, no. Thomas, help her!
把它放出来
Put it out!
“他们不可能知道的语言 ”
"Languages they could not have known."
我们已经知道了
We've got that.
“超自然力量” 我宁可说
"Supernatural strength." I'd say so.
不会吧 托马斯?
Wouldn't you, Thomas?
呃 “食欲不振……”
Uh, "loss of appetite...
“切 抓 咬人的皮肤 ”
...cutting, scratching, biting of the skin."
是的 是的 是的 “房♥间里让人感觉冷得…”
Yes, yes, yes. "Cold feeling in the room...
-…身体不自然 -没有这个 不是因为她
- ...unnatural body postures." - We don't have that. Not from her.
“失去控制 进入疯狂的暴怒…呃…”
"Losing control and entering into a frenzy of rage. Uh...
“对遥远的或隐藏的事物的认识 ”
"Knowledge of things that were distant or hidden."
我想我们已经明白了
I think we've got that.
-真的吗?-是 你也是
- Do you, really? - Yep, and so do you.
因为她知道你的一些事情
Because she knew something about you.
她在休息
She's resting.
我很抱歉 凯瑟琳
I'm sorry, Kathleen.
这都是不可能的 不论那是什么 我们都在努力
This isn't gonna work, whatever it is we're trying to do here.
我只是不够好
I'm just not good enough.
我不够强壮
I'm not strong enough.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道
I know.
当她用希腊语跟你说话……
When she spoke to you in Greek...
她说了什么?
...what did she say?
她说
She said...
你在这里出生
...you were born here.
这可能是真的
It could be true.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我是私生子
I was born out of wedlock.
-在这里?-我不知道
- Here? - I don't know.
我还没有机会查看记录
I haven't had a chance to check the records.
我会去查的
But I will.
我是在孤儿院长大的
I was raised in an orphanage.
你妈妈最喜欢什么 医生?
What about your mother's favorite, the doctor?
我没见过她
I don't have a mother.
我没有兄弟 我骗了你 上帝保佑我 我犯了罪
I don't have a brother. I lied. Bless me, Father, for I have sinned.
自从我上次忏悔以来 已经过了太久了
It's been too fucking long since my last confession.
对不起 约翰
I'm sorry, John.
没事 托马斯
It's alright, Thomas.
她说了什么?
What did she say?
野兽…
The beasts...
在我们下面的地狱
...below us in hell.
我在地狱里 你也是
I am in limbo. So are you.
孩子们…
The children...
在天堂…
...heaven is above...
但是他们和野兽在一起
...but they are in hell with the beasts.
在下面
Down there.
在某些方面 地狱的边缘更糟
In some ways, limbo is worse.
孩子们没有妈妈 所以我是他们的妈妈
The babies have no mothers, so I am their mother.
他们正在为别人的罪恶而受苦
They are suffering for the sins of others.
难道一直不都是这样吗?
Isn't that always the way?
什么孩子?
What babies?
那些死去的孩子们
The dead babies.
他们杀了他们
They killed them.
是谁杀了他们的?
Who killed them?
干什么?
What is it?
这是什么?你一直在窥探吗 神父?
What's this? Have you been snooping, Father?
这次你的借口是什么?
What's your excuse this time?
-你这样毫无意义 -这些...都在哪里?
- You're not making sense. - Where are all those...
…在哪…
...where...
这些孩子都在哪?
...are all those children?
这些孩子?怎么这么问 到处都有 大部分在美国
These children? Why, all over the place. America, mostly.
是这样吗?
Is that so?
我给列表中的美国领养机构打过电♥话♥了
Well, I called the American adoption agency listed here.
所以你我都知道
So I know as well as you do...
这些记录都是谎言
...that these records are lies.
全是谎言 你的谎言
All lies. Your lies.
孩子们到底在哪里呢?
So where are the children?
你告诉我 神父
You tell me, Father.
你给人的印象 是你知道自己在说什么
You give the impression of a man who thinks he knows what he's talking about.
他们死了 是吗?
They're dead, aren't they?
-你是认真的吗?-该死的 我很严肃
- Are you serious? - Damn right, I'm serious.
-我很感激你没有发誓 -我发誓.....
- I would appreciate you not swearing... - I'll damn well swear where I...
这些婴儿是被谋杀的
These babies were murdered...
他们的记录被抹去了
...and their records wiped away.
-这些小生命被抹去 -被谁谋杀?
- Their little lives wiped away. - Murdered? By who?
被你…
By you...
还有你所有的邪恶面
...and all your evil kind.
老天爷 你是个怪人
Lordy-lo, but you're a queer one.
好
Alright.
-我来告诉你 -快说
- I'll tell ya. - Go on.
-我把他们卖♥♥了-什么?
- I sold them. - What?
这很正常 他们还是会去一个好家 不是吗?
It's not unusual. They still go to a good home, don't they?
我必须赚到为这些女孩提供衣食住行的钱
The money to clothe and feed and house these girls has to come from somewhere.
上帝知道教会并没有提供多大帮助
And Lord knows the church isn't much of a help.
他们仍然会去他们想要的地方 不是吗?
They still go where they're wanted, don't they?
你知道我会告知主教
You do know I'll be informing the bishop of this...
以及这幢房♥子里所有其他的罪恶行径
...and all the other evil practices in this house.
无论你想要什么
Whatever you want.
但我认为你会惊讶地发现他并不惊讶
But I think you'll be surprised to learn that he's not surprised.
尊敬的嬷嬷 快来 凯萨琳又开始了
Reverend Mother, come quickly! Kathleen has started!
-叫医生回来 -没时间了
- Call the doctor back. - There isn't time.
他说她可能无法在分娩后活下来
He said she probably wouldn't survive the birth.
那之后 我们所有麻烦就都结束 不是吗?
Then that will be the end of all our troubles, won't it?
-把她绑起来 -她不是动物
- Tie her down! - She's not an animal!
滚出去 有点礼貌
Get out of here! Have some decency!
-让她准备好进行联合手术 姐妹 -我们需要给她找个医生
- Get her ready for symphysiotomy, sister. - We need to get her a doctor.
你觉得我以前从来没有生过孩子吗 神父?出去
Do you think I've never delivered a child before, Father? Get out of here.
请不要再干涉妇女的事情
Stop interfering on women's business.
-我们去找个医生来 -太晚了 她撑不了那么久
- We'll go and get a doctor. - Too late. She'll be done with by then.
托马斯
Thomas.
-托马斯 我们不能丢下她 -快啊 约翰
- Thomas, we can't leave her. - Quickly, John.
电影精选列表