这个女孩说希腊语 古希腊语 是谁教她的?
This girl speaks Greek, Ancient Greek. Who taught her that?
-没人教 -你怎么知道?
- No one. - How did you learn that?
-我没学过 -你知道你说什么吗?
- I didn't learn it. - Do you know what you said?
-是的 但我不知道怎么做 -她知道因为她就是魔鬼
- Yes, but I don't know how. - She knows because she's the devil.
-我不是 我不是 神父 拜托 -我非常怀疑 尊敬的嬷嬷
- I'm not. I'm not. Father, please... - I very much doubt that, Reverend Mother.
凯瑟琳 你愿意和我一起祷告吗?
Will you pray with me, Kathleen?
是的 神父 谢谢你
Yes. Father, thank you.
魔鬼不能祷告 不是吗?
The devil can't pray, can he?
她不会祷告的
She won't pray.
我们的天父 在天堂里被你的…
Our Father who art in heaven hallowed by Thy...
-哦 我的…上帝 -让她停下来
- Oh, my... good God! - Make her stop!
-哦 我的天 -让她停下来
- Oh, my God! - Make her stop!
-让她停下来 -哦 上帝
- Make her stop! - Oh, God!
不是我 不是我♥干♥的 神父 我发誓
It's not me! It's not me doing that, Father, I swear!
回到你的... 凯瑟琳 这个女孩 她可能需要去看医生 现在
Go back to your... Kathleen... This girl, she may need to see a doctor. Now!
-我说了什么?-为我们祷告
- What did I say? - Pray for us.
托马斯
Thomas...
你认为她被附身了吗?
...do you think she's possessed?
不 约翰
No, John.
她怀孕了
She's pregnant.
那雕像里是她的血吗?
Could it be her blood in the statues?
她不可能自己做这件事
She couldn't have done it by herself.
魔鬼?
The devil?
也许她就是魔鬼
Maybe she's evil.
她并不比你我邪恶
No more than you or I.
我们所有人内心都有魔鬼
Evil is in all of us now.
她只是个普通的女孩
She's just an ordinary girl.
魔鬼就在我们身边 约翰
Evil is all around us, John.
我们每个人心里都有魔鬼
Evil is in each of us.
魔鬼不需要躲在一个怀孕的小女孩身上
The devil doesn't have to hide in a pregnant young girl.
他在我们之间自♥由♥地游荡
He roams freely amongst us.
现在是凌晨3点
It's half past 3:00 in the morning.
我又被走廊里孩子们的声音吵醒了
I was woken again by the sound of children in the hallway.
拉着他的左腿 扔下楼
Take him by the left leg and throw him down the stairs.
一旦他在下面哭泣……
Once he's at the bottom crying...
带他去……
Take him by the...
姐姐 你好吗?
Sister. Hello?
-姐姐?-安静点
- Sister? - Be quiet.
约翰 约翰
John! John!
拿上摄像机 快来
You've got the camera. Come on.
-这边...-怎么了?
- My way... - What's wrong?
这些雕像 它们....它们烂了
The statues, they're... they're broken.
光线快没了
We're gonna lose this light.
你看见她了吗?
Do you see her?
托马斯?
Thomas?
天啊 托马斯 她去哪儿了?
Oh, Thomas, where'd she go?
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
约翰?约翰?
John? John?
哦 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
你听到了吗?
Do you hear that?
啊
Okay.
哇
Whoa!
托马斯 小心 有人
Thomas, careful. There's someone...
哦 我的…上帝
Oh, my... Lord.
哦 天啊
Oh, my Lord.
这里有一个恶徒
There was a black mass here.
这是一个恶魔的避难所
This is a satanic sanctuary.
呃 你怎么知道?
Uh, how do you know?
我曾见过这样的人 那是几年前在希腊的事了
I've seen one like it. It was before in Greece, years ago.
让我们听听嬷嬷怎么说
Let's hear what Mother Superior has to say now.
莱利神父 这是干嘛?
Father Riley, what is it?
-你穿的挺整齐啊 -我不打算应门的
- You're fully dressed. - I'm not going to answer my door...
这么晚 两位牧师穿得黑漆漆来敲门?你想要干嘛?
...in the middle of the night to two priests in a night dress, am I? What do you want?
-跟我们来 -为什么?
- Come with us. - What for?
-你很快就会知道的 -这是什么?我的雕像怎么了?
- You'll find out soon enough. - What's this? What happened to my statues?
它们都烂了 这是你的问题
They're all broken. That's the least of your problems.
这是什么?这是一个笑话吗?
What's this? Is this some kind of a joke?
这里有撒旦崇拜的迹象 我见过
There were signs of satanic worship here. I saw them.
墙上和地板上都有撒旦的符号♥
There were satanic symbols on the walls and floor.
真的吗 神父?
Really, Father?
你认为我有多愚蠢?
How stupid do you think I am?
托马斯
Thomas.
托马斯 这是怎么回事?
Thomas, what's happening here?
凯瑟琳 凯瑟琳
Kathleen! Kathleen!
哦 天哪 她 她想弄掉它们
Oh, God, she... she's trying to cut it out.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
托马斯
Thomas!
托马斯 托马斯
Thomas! Thomas!
约翰 帮帮我们
John, help us.
救命 有人吗 救命啊
Help! Somebody, help!
救命
Help!
有人吗
Someone!
-把它拿出来 -天啊 帮帮我
- Get this thing out of here. - Oh, help me!
我们必须尽快完成检查
We have to do this with a minimum of steps.
不 凯瑟琳
No! Kathleen!
这是克利里医生
This is Doctor Cleary.
你介意对着镜头重复一下你刚才说的吗?
Would you mind repeating what you just said for the camera, please?
我检查了那个女孩 凯瑟琳奥布莱恩
I examined the girl, Kathleen O'Brien.
-她是处♥女♥-所以她没有怀孕?
- It appears that she's a virgin. - So she's not pregnant?
不 别拍我了 她怀孕了 事实上 她已经快要生孩子了
No, you don't follow me. She is pregnant. In fact, she's very close to giving birth.
但她还是个处♥女♥
But she's also a virgin.
而且她是...完整的
And that she's... intact.
我以前从未见过这种情况
I've never seen the like of it before.
我相信医学可以解释 但这超出了我的经验
I'm sure there's a medical explanation for it but it's beyond my experience.
我从来没有听说过这样的事
I've never heard of such a thing.
医生 你认为怎样是最好的疗法?
And what do you think is the best course of action, doctor?
这个女孩有很严重的自残问题.......
The girl has displayed serious issues with harming herself...
就像昨晚
...as we know from last night.
可能是因为那个孩子
Possibly the child.
她病的很厉害 ……
She's a very sick girl, very frail...
身体非常非常虚弱…
...and her body...
我不觉得.....
I don't think...
她会在分娩中幸存 她很虚弱 太虚弱了
...she would survive labor. She's very weak. Very frail.
肚子里的孩子很强壮 很健康
The child is strong. It's a healthy child.
我们需要尽可能地给这个孩子帮助
I think we need to give the child the best chance we can.
那凯瑟琳呢 我们不能送她去医院吗?
And what about Kathleen, can we not take her to hospital?
这里的修女是她首要监护人 她们觉得她不应该离开这里
The nuns here are her primary guardians. They feel she shouldn't leave this place.
他们对这件事的感觉非常强烈 事实上 我……
They feel very strongly about it, in fact. I...
建议在额叶上做手术
...suggest an operation on the frontal lobe.
它会让她平静下来 让她没那么暴♥力♥……
It will calm her, make her less violent...
也许我们可以尽可能安全接生孩子 尽管……
...and perhaps we can deliver the child as safely as possible, although...
我们可能无法拯救那个女孩
...we might not be able to save the girl.
呃 能给她剖腹产吗?
Uh, can she have a... a cesarean section?
事实上 不行
Indeed, no.
我希望你知道教会不认可这样
I would expect you to know the church doesn't endorse that procedure.
不论如何这个女孩都是o型血
In any case, the girl is type O-negative blood...
而且几乎不可能再找到这样一种罕见的血型给她输血……
...and it would be nigh on impossible to find such a rare blood type for a transfusion...
如果给她做剖腹产 她就需要输血
...which she would need if she had a cesarean.
-那我们就让她死吧?-约翰
- So we're just gonna let her die? - John.
-不 不 我们不能.....-拜托 约翰
- No! No, we can't just let her... - Please, John.
我们不会让她死的 神父 我们会做我们能做的
We aren't letting her die, Father. We will do what we can...
但在这种情况下 她很难活下来啊 没办法啊
...but in the circumstances, it's highly unlikely she will make it. That's all.
她病得太厉害了
She's a very sick girl.
我们必须尽全力为这孩子做点什么
We must try and do what we can for the child.
这房♥子里发生了一些事 你忙得不可开交
There's something going on in this house and you're up to your neck in it.
我的意思是要弄清♥真♥♥相♥ 把那该死的东西关掉
I mean to get to the bottom of it. Turn that damn thing off!
她需要住院
She needs to be in a hospital.
你好 凯瑟琳
Hello, Kathleen.
你好 神父
Hello, Father.
你今天怎么样?
How are you today?
电影精选列表