His name was Trey.
我儿子有个…
My son has this, um...
他有个假想朋友
this... make-believe friend named...
就叫特雷
named Trey.
那不是什么假想朋友
That's no friend.
那个就是那只恶魔
That's the devil.
艾伯妮 那个恶魔想要你的儿子
Ebony, that demon wants your son.
在我拯救特雷失败后
When my deliverance of Trey failed, it waited in that house
它就一直在那个房♥子里等着 等待着另一个无辜的孩子出现
for another innocent child to come along.
正好就是你的儿子 安德瑞 - 够了 别说了!
And that child is your son Andre. - Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop! Stop!
你♥他♥妈♥有什么毛病?
Fuck is wrong with you?
你要不听听你说的话有多疯狂?
You know how crazy you sound right now?
你离我家人远点
Stay the hell away from my family.
别他妈再跟踪我们了
And stop fuckin' following us.
你会需要我的
You're gonna need me.
妈!
Ma! Ma!
奈特!
Nate!
妈!
Ma? Ma!
妈!
Ma!
妈!
Mom!
妈...
Mom...
不 不要啊
No. No, wait. wait, wait, wait.
别这样!
Please wait!
不要啊!
Wait!
安德瑞!
Andre!
外婆怎么了?
What happened to Grandma?
不如你来告诉我
You tell me.
妈!
Mom!
尚特!
Shante!
奈特!
Nate!
我们要去哪儿?
Where are we going?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我们的行李不拿吗? - 我不知道!
What about our suitcases? - I don't know! I don't know!
别再问我问题了 行不?
You gotta stop asking me shit, Dre, okay?
都说了我不知道
I don't know.
我打电♥话♥给她了
I called her.
什么?
You did what?
妈 现在外婆走了 我们更需要人帮忙
Someone has to help us now that Grandma's gone, Ma.
所以我必须给辛西娅打电♥话♥
I had to call Cynthia.
你以为勉强维持生计的我很容易吗?
You think it's easy doing what I do while we're barely scraping by?
告诉你 蜜西·艾莉特 一点也不
Newsflash, Missy Elliott, it's not.
他妈的无比艰难!
It's hard as fuck!
我给你们的房♥间刷了漆 按你们的要求装饰一新
I painted y'all rooms, decorated 'em how y'all want.
你就那么想看我坐牢吗 小特?
You want me to go to jail, Te?
我坐牢了 谁他妈来照顾你们啊?
Who the fuck you think gonna take care of y'all?
德瑞 别敲了! 你在干吗?我叫你别闹了
Dre, stop! What are you doing? Knock it off.
你妈会死都是你的错
It's all your fault your mother's dead.
你说啥?
What did you just say to me?
你说啥?他刚说啥 奈特?
What are you saying? What is he saying, Nate?
你妈会死都是你的错
It's all your fault your mother's dead.
救命!求求你 救命啊!
Help me, please!
救命啊!帮帮我!
Help! Help me.
有谁能帮帮我?
Help. Please. Please help.
救命啊
Help me.
嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
拜托你们了 - 冷静
Please. Take it easy.
怎么了?
What's going on? What's the matter?
发生了什么事?
有东西要杀死我的孩子
Something is killing my kids.
你的孩子? - 没错 你能不能…
Your children? - Yes. Could you please...
我们这是在哪儿啊?
Where are we?
奈特 醒醒
Nate. Nate, wake up.
过去这六个月
In the past six months,
你有伤害自己
have you ever thought about harming yourself
或伤害你孩子的想法吗?
or your children?
没有
No.
那在过去这六个月里 你有没有试图伤害自己
In the past six months, have you attempted to harm yourself or your children?
或伤害你的孩子?
没有 当然没有 - 好
No. No, of course not. - All right.
你只要回答“有”或“没有”就行了
Just a simple yes or no will do.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你是否有感觉生活不受控?
Do you feel that your life is out of control?
没有
No.
近期有吸毒或酗酒吗?
Do you currently use drugs or alcohol?
没有 我不吸毒
No. No drugs. Never.
绝不可能
大♥麻♥算吗?
Does weed count?
你有在吸大♥麻♥吗?
Do you use marijuana?
没有
No.
最后一次喝酒是什么时候?
When was the last time you consumed alcohol?
不知道
I don't know.
几周前吧
A few weeks ago, maybe.
艾伯妮 我知道你说的不是实话
Now, Ebony, I know that's not true.
是实话
It is.
并不是
No.
你没在说实话 亲爱的
No, it's not, sweetie.
还记得你刚进院时 我们给你验过血吗?
Remember when you came into the hospital, we gave you a blood test?
你觉得验血结果显示了什么?
What do you think the test showed?
要不我们再试一次?
You wanna try this again?
这次你得实话实说
This time, you're gonna be honest with me.
好
All right.
你会时不时觉得 熟悉的环境变得异常陌生
Do familiar surroundings sometimes seem strange,
具有威胁感且不真实吗?
threatening, unreal to you?
会
Yes.
有没有听到什么异常的声音?
Have you ever heard unusual sounds,
比如耳朵里会传来 敲击声、叽喳声或咔哒声
like banging, or chirping, or clicking in your ears?
有
Yes.
你是否曾经对事情是否发生过
Have you ever been confused about whether...
感到疑惑 亲爱的?
Ebony? Sweetie?
你只需要简单地回答问题
All you have to do is answer the questions.
不会一直持续下去的
It's not forever.
这是最好的一点
And it's the best thing,
我是这么认为的
I think.
我说服了他们不强制送你进精神病院
I talked 'em out of 302ing you.
他们会把孩子们 送去教会寄养 艾伯妮
They're sending them to a church foster care, Ebony.
等一下 让我…
Wait. Let me just--
等一下
Wait. Wait.
拜托开一下门
Open this fucking door.
等一下 奈特!
Wait, Nate! Nate!
小特!
Te!
…请聆听我的祈祷!
I was freed by the prayer!
祂已经为我们的罪而死
It's already done!
有祂才有我们!
We are healed!
这不就是好消息吗?
That's the news!
它为什么会盯上我们?
Why did it choose us?
那是个古老的存在
That thing is ancient.
一直都在蹲守猎物
It's been waiting for you.
哪来的?
From where?
路西法啊
Lucifer.
撒旦本尊
The devil himself.
当上帝将他逐出天堂时
When God cast him out of Heaven,
有三分之一的天使跟随他离开了
a third of the angels followed him.
那些堕落的天使成为了恶魔
And those angels became demons.
而其中一个找上了你的小儿子
And one of those demons has found its way into your baby.
它通过你的小儿子 控制了你另外两个孩子
And through him, it's possessing the other two.
那它到底想要什么?
Well, what does it want?
它想要你的儿子
It wants your baby...
还有那栋房♥子里的所有人都死绝
and everybody in that house dead and gone.
艾伯妮
Ebony,
这个恶魔专挑怯弱之人下手
this demon, it preys on the weak.
而你现在很虚弱
And see, right now, you're weak.
但我们得想办法让你强大起来
But we about to make you strong.
电影精选列表