这首歌♥ 容我献给你性感的外婆
And I'd like to dedicate this song... to your sexy grandmother.
大家要是知道歌♥词 欢迎一起唱
If you know the words, sing along.
好 - 来
Here we go.
你这辈子绝对找不到…
♪ As long as you live... ♪
四?你怎么老掷出四啊?
Four? Why do you keep rolling four?
宝贝 你知道我是干哪行吃饭的吗?
Baby, my... Do you know what I do for a living?
姐的手那叫一个老练的快狠准 骰子给我
My hand been slick like that for years. Give me that.
你只需要跟着我的步骤就行
Now you just... you do what I do.
所以你是干什么的?
What you been doing for years?
你衣柜里有半数衣服是我功劳
Half of your wardrobe came from me.
宝贝 我绝不是在吹嘘
♪ I'm not braggin' on myself, baby ♪
你知道我是干顺手牵羊的行当的
You know I boost, nigga.
只有我爱你最深
♪ I'm the one who loves you and there's no one else ♪
无人可以比拟
再无他人
♪ No ♪
轮到我了 - 你别闹
My turn. No.
无人可比拟
♪ No one else ♪
你行的 - 该上♥床♥睡觉了
You got it. - Time for bed.
走吧 来
Let's go. Come on.
不行 把麦还回去
Nope. Give it back.
可是艾西亚答应要教我怎么掷骰子
But Asia promised to teach me how to play dice.
不行 艾西亚 不准教我孩子赌博
No. Asia, stop teaching my kids to gamble.
给你 梅尔文
Here, Melvin.
谢谢 跟叔叔说晚安
Thank you. Say good night.
好了 德瑞 上楼了 该睡觉了
Come on, Dre. Let's go. Bedtime.
晚安 宝贝
Good night, baby.
孩子们 该上♥床♥睡觉了 走吧
Kids, time for bed. Let's go.
再见 小可爱们
Bye, my baby.
现在学校教的都是些什么啊? - 尚特
Girl, school ain't teaching them shit. - Shante.
妈
Mom.
别怀疑 闺女 手♥机♥不是假的
Yeah, girl. The phone is real.
我爱你
I love you.
她真的是你女儿吗?
Is that your real daughter?
你是指她是不是我亲生的吗?
You mean, did I give birth to her?
是的
Yeah.
她是我生的女儿
She's my baby.
她让我搬进来和他们一起住
You know, she asked me to move in here with them.
但自从我们搬进来后
But... ever since we came in here,
他们一个个都怪怪的
none of them been acting right.
我来展示一下什么叫正常行为
I know what is acting right.
知道我在想什么吗?
Know what I was thinking? If they get a Black girl in the palace,
要真让黑人女孩踏进王室 那可就有好戏看了
that's when shit'll get poppin'.
亲爱的 查尔斯王子怎么可能 让混血宝宝真成为王室的一员?
Child, Prince Charles ain't gonna let no mongrel baby wear them jewels, ever.
这破地下室问题真多
This fucking basement.
安德瑞 你怎么会在里面?
Andre, what are you doing in here?
德瑞!
Dre. Dre!
德瑞!看着我
Dre! Dre. Look at me.
你怎么回事?
What are you doing?
干吗那么敲你的头?
What did you do to your head?
你应该在床上 怎么跑进去的?
How'd you get past me? You're supposed to be in bed.
来 看着我
Come here. Look at me.
你怎么会跑去地下室?
Why were you in the basement?
我在跟特雷说话
I was talking with Trey.
特雷是谁?
Who is Trey?
他住在洞里
He lives in the hole.
什么洞?
What hole?
楼下的洞
The hole downstairs.
有时就住在我的衣柜里
Sometimes he lives in my closet.
艾伯妮 你孩子怎么回事? - 看着我
Ebony, what's wrong with your kids? - Look at me.
都有问题
All of them.
你发烧了 走 回床上躺去
You're burning up. Come on. Let's go. Back to bed.
来
Come on.
躺回床上去
Get in bed.
你还好吗?
You all right?
把这放头上
Mm. Put this on your head.
给你看我在《追梦女郎》 学到的新把戏
Let me show you some shit I learned in Dreamgirls.
秀两手
Let's see.
艾西亚 过来 给你找了个优质男
Asia, come. I got somebody for you.
想跟我朋友跳舞吗?我有…
Wanna dance with my friend? I got...
来啊 赶紧的 - 来啊
Come on. Come down. - Come on. Come on.
赶紧的 把握跟帅哥热舞的机会
Come on, dance with this nigga, bitch.
你叫啥啊?
What's your name?
等等 艾西亚
Wait, Asia--
别叫我名 姐们
Don't you "Asia" me, bitch.
艾西亚 等下啦 先别走
Asia, wait. Hold on. Don't leave yet.
你今晚真是尽显本色
You have shown your natural Black ass tonight.
说啥呢?别搞得我好像做错了什么
Asia, shut... Don't act like this not how we do.
姐妹 先别走啊 等一下
Hold on, bitch. Don't leave yet. Wait.
再待一会儿 再喝一杯
Just stay. Let's do just one more shot.
女人 我明天还得去萨克斯上班呢 早上九点就开门了
I have a job that I have to get to, which is Saks that opens at 9:00 a.m.
而且你明天也得上班
You have a job that you have to get to tomorrow
就你这宿醉样 祝你明天不迟到
that I hope your drunk ass can make it to.
多谢款待
Thank you.
班我肯定会去上 祝你明天立马被抓
I'mma get to my job. And I hope you get caught tomorrow.
无所谓 随便你怎么说
That's fine, bitch. Yo nigga'll get me out.
娘炮贱♥货♥ - 你个臭逼货
Sissy bitch! You stanky-pussy-ass bitch!
才不是!
Never!
人他妈的都跑哪儿去了?
Where the fuck is everybody at?
这他妈是个派对!
This supposed to be a motherfuckin' party!
人呢?
Hello?
看到我跟那家伙的舞姿了吗?
Did y'all see how I put it on that nigga?
安德瑞
Andre.
你赶紧给我上♥床♥!
Bed, now!
我跟你说话 你最好转过来看着我
Turn around and look at me when I'm talking to you.
我好害怕
I'm scared.
你到底怎么了 德瑞?
What is going on with you, Dre?
赶紧上楼去
Get upstairs, go.
立刻马上
Get upstairs. Now.
马上 别让我重复第二遍
Go. Now. Don't make me tell you twice.
立刻马上!
Now!
我说马上!
Now!
别敲了
Y'all, stop banging.
没听见吗?
Did y'all hear me?
这群混账东西
Motherfuckers.
老娘让你们别敲了!
What the fuck did I just tell y'all?
明天给你打电♥话♥?
Call you tomorrow?
好啊
Yes.
妈!
Mom!
艾尔珀塔!
Alberta!
外婆!救命啊!
Grandma! Grandma! Help!
你干了什么?
What did you do?
我…
I...
尚特 发生了什么事?
Shante, what happened?
我刚才从地板上醒来 妈妈一直在乱喊乱叫
I woke up on the floor, and Mom was yelling.
奈特 发生了什么事?
Nate, what happened?
我也不知道
I... I don't know.
艾伯妮 你都干了些啥?
Ebony, what did you do?
她把我们扔到墙上
She threw us against the wall.
没有 我没有
No, I didn't.
滚出去
Get out of here.
干吗?
What happened? Hm?
等一下
Wait...
什么都做不好
Can't get nothin' right.
还得摘这些破玩意儿
Takin' this shit out.
孤鸟哀啼…
♪ A widow bird sate mourning... ♪
自艾滋病开始流行以来
Black Americans have been more affected by AIDS than...
非裔美国人受到的影响 远比其他人来得严重
Well, since the beginning of the epidemic.
如今 这个差距愈发明显
While that disparity has even grown deeper.
因为艺术就是真理
Because art is truth.
有问题吗 安德瑞?
Yes, Andre?
请问我能上厕所吗?
电影精选列表