Dad.
是他给我寄的汇票 我拿去兑现出来了
He sends me money orders, and I cash 'em.
为什么?
Why?
因为我想存钱离开这里
'Cause I'm saving up to get away from this.
我跟他说我想逃离你
Told him I want to get away from you.
你认真的吗?
Oh, word?
认真的
Word.
所以我的钱他妈去哪儿了 妈?
So where's my fucking money, Ma?
妈的 你以为你在跟谁说话?
Who the fuck do you think you talking to?
我他妈的恨你!
I fucking hate you!
对不起 妈
Ma, I'm sorry.
妈
Mom...
你今晚惹到老娘了
Nigga, you fucked with the wrong bitch tonight.
不给你点颜色… - 妈
You gotta be fucking-- - Ma--
别!别打他!
No! Don't hurt him!
妈…
Mom--
好痛! - 安德瑞!糟糕
Ow! - Andre! Shit.
来 看着我 对不起
Come here. Look at me. I'm so sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
年度最佳母亲非你莫属 艾伯妮
Mother of the fuckin' year, Ebony.
我不想待在这儿了
I'm outta here.
你给我回来 奈特
Get back here, Nate.
来 妈妈看看
Come here. Let me see.
就是这样
There you go.
德瑞 对不起
Oh, Dre. I'm so sorry.
妈妈很抱歉
So sorry.
妈 我好疼
Mom, it hurts.
真不知道我这样的人 怎么就生出这么好的孩子
I don't know how such a good person came out of somebody like me.
别走 奈特
Don't leave, Nate.
我们需要你
We need you.
我在努力着 我真的在努力着
I'm trying. I'm really trying.
你♥爸♥怎么说?
What did your dad say?
没说啥 就聊了我们的事
Nothing. It was personal.
喂 劝你今天别惹恼我
Bitch, not today.
他啥也没说
He didn't say anything.
看
Look at this.
好恶 这他妈什么鬼东西? - 尚特
Ew, what the fuck? - Shante.
别他妈动不动就出口成脏
Watch that fucking mouth.
咱地下室居然有只死猫
There was a dead cat in our basement.
别大惊小怪 我看到了 - 你居然毫无波澜
Stop. I see. - You're just sitting there.
那可是一只死猫耶 行吧
There was a dead cat... Okay.
60美元 女士
That's 60 dollars, ma'am.
找房♥东要
Call the landlord.
我这服务得即时付款
I get paid at time of service.
我不付 这地方我们才刚搬进来
I'm not paying for that. We just moved in here.
要么付钱 要么我把这东西送回去
Sixty dollars or this shit goes back down there.
我没有
I don't have it.
我有
I got it.
我来付 妈
I got you, Ma.
您稍等一下
I'll be right back, sir.
找到你了 艾伯妮·杰克逊
I got you now, Ebony Jackson.
看你今天还能生出什么借口
Let's see what excuse you gon' come up with today.
给
There you go.
你可以拿回去配点酱油炒一炒吃了
Go home and fry that shit up with some soy sauce.
妈 你别这样
Ma, chill.
辛西娅
Cynthia.
艾伯妮
Ebony.
能聊一聊吗?
Can we talk?
当然可以 进屋聊吧
Sure. Come on inside.
孩子们 最近好吗?
Hey, kids, how y'all doing?
挺好的
We good.
随便坐
You can sit wherever you want.
艾伯妮 你们搬家了 怎么没打电♥话♥来通知一声?
Why didn't you call my office and let 'em know about the move?
忘了我是你们家 儿童服务部的专员吗?
Did you forget I was your DCS officer?
我不知道得通知你
I didn't know I had to.
上学上得怎样 孩子们?
How's school going, y'all?
挺好的
School's good.
艾伯妮 我刚从他们的学校过来
I just left their school, Ebony.
我怎么听都没有个“好”字
And "good" was not the word they used.
都找去他们学校了 行
You... found their school already. Okay.
尚特 你的手臂怎么了?
Shante, what happened to your arm?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
不记得了?
You don't remember?
看起来挺疼的
That looks painful.
不知道
I don't know. It was there when I woke up.
一起床这疤痕就在了
安德瑞 你怎么弓着腰在那里躺着?
And why are you hunched over like that, Andre?
我在游乐场摔了
The playground.
什么?
The who?
在游乐场弄伤的
The playground.
游乐场 是吗?
The playground?
你们打算跟我睁眼说瞎话
So y'all gonna sit here
假装不知道这些淤青是怎么来的吗?
and act like y'all don't know where these bruises came from?
都说了他们不记得
They said they don't remember. - Do you remember?
那你记得吗?
不记得
No, I don't.
那个 孩子们 我得和你们的妈妈私下聊聊
Know what, kids? I need to talk to your momma alone.
去吧
Go on.
尚特 我的名片你拿着
Shante, take my card.
拿吧 这样她会感觉好一些
Go ahead. Take it if it makes her feel better.
需要的时候 随时给我打电♥话♥
Call me anytime.
如果你在怀疑 他们的伤不是我弄的 辛西娅
I didn't have nothing to do with them bruises, Cynthia.
听着 我不是来为难你 或是给你生活制♥造♥更多的困难
Look. I'm not here to make your life harder, Ebony, or difficult.
我关心的是你孩子们的福利
My priority is the welfare of your children.
我们勉强能维持
We getting by.
而且我妈搬过来了 她能帮上忙
Yeah, my mom moved in. You see, she's helping us.
最近有喝酒吗?
You been drinking?
有时会喝几杯 就跟其他人一样
I drink sometimes, like everybody else does.
懂了 你的酒没断过
Yeah, you been drinking.
这还得持续多久 辛西娅?
How much longer we gotta do this?
直到我们说停为止
Till I say we stop.
听好
Now, look.
他们的父亲告到法庭上了
Their father came into court and made allegations
指控这房♥子里有人吸毒、酗酒 和严重忽略孩子的情况
that there was drugging, drinking, and neglect in this home.
他那么说是因为 他想要孩子们的抚养权
He said that because he wanted custody of our kids.
之后照样不管不顾跑去伊♥拉♥克♥ 让孩子们无家可归
Then he's gonna take his ass to Iraq with nowhere for them to live.
你很清楚我们和州政♥府♥的协议
Now, you know the agreement we have with the state.
只有在我监督的情况下 你才能继续持有抚养权
You could maintain custody of your kids as long as I monitor the situation.
我很清楚我们的情况 辛西娅 毕竟我是当事人
I know what the situation is, Cynthia. I'm the one in it.
他们需要稳定的生活
They need stability.
也需要一个意识清醒的妈妈
They need you clearheaded.
你得让孩子们明白 你把他们放在首位 艾伯妮
Your kids need to know you putting them first, Ebony.
你得尽快解决掉这些个破事
You need to fix this shit.
我要怎么出去?大门在哪儿?
How I get out of here? Where's the front door?
这边
It's right here.
这边是指哪里?
Here, where? Where's "here"? - You've been through the house already.
你都视察完整栋房♥子了
你不老是换房♥子 我也不用费心思去找那该死的门
If you stopped playing musical houses, I wouldn't have to search for the door.
你瞅啥?
And what you looking at?
听着 我也累了
Listen, I'm tired.
你家小儿子说 自己被游乐场的人欺负了
You got a baby that think he got whooped by the whole playground.
然后你那两个大的 声称自己不知道那些伤是怎么来的
You got two big kids that don't have no idea where these bruises came from.
你最好别骗我
You better stop playin' with me.
祝你今天愉快 辛西娅
You have a great day, Cynthia.
祝你过得更愉快 艾伯妮 你和你那斜眼老母
You have a better one, Ebony. You and your cockeyed mother.
那是谁啊 妈?
Who's that, Ma?
不认识
I don't know.
应该也是社服部的吧
Social services.
祝尚特生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday, dear Shante ♪
我的宝贝女儿!
♪ My baby! ♪
祝你生日快乐!
♪ Happy birthday to you! ♪
尚特 我祝你生日快乐
I'd like to say happy birthday, Shante.
电影精选列表