Wonder where I learned that shit from, Ma?
你每次这样发飙要怎么树立好榜样?
How do you expect to set an example if you go flyin' off the handle like that?
你就设了个好榜样 不是吗?
'Cause you set a great example, right?
神他妈的超级模范好妈妈
Fuckin' model mother you were.
我并不以此为荣 你知道的
You know I'm not proud of that.
你为什么要在我孩子面前那样闻我?
Why would you sniff my breath like that in front of my kids, Ma?
你明知道我没醉
You know I wasn't drunk.
我曾经因为更小的事 把别人的牙给打碎
I've knocked bitches' teeth out for less.
那就放开了干吧
Then do it, bitch.
孩子 我只是想确认你真的不再喝了
Girl, I'm just trying to see that you live a clean life.
也是 毕竟你最近迷上了教堂 不是吗?
Yeah, 'cause you got the church now, right?
赞美主就能焕然一新
Praise the Lord, you all brand-new.
主救了我
The Lord saved me.
你可能骗过了教堂的那些朋友
You might have your little church friends fooled,
但我都记得
but I remember everything.
全都记得
Everything.
你叫特雷?
Your name's Trey?
我叫安德瑞
Oh, my name's Andre.
我今天过得怎样?
My day today?
那你呢 朋友?
How was yours, friend?
你过得怎样?
How was yours?
我通常就住这里
This is where I live, mostly.
你呢?你住哪里?
Where do you live?
你也住这里?
You live here too?
我哥哥?
My brother?
很远 很远的哥哥
Far, far away, brother.
如果你想回家 那就回吧
If you want to go home, then go home.
这该死的破房♥子 - 庭院里吗?
This fucking house. In the garden?
真的好想回家 - 德瑞!
Dre!
你在干吗? - 没干吗
What are you doin'? - Nothing.
自言自语的坏习惯要改掉
What I tell you about talking to yourself?
给我回屋里去
Get your little ass in the house.
去帮外婆打下手
Go help your grandma.
你躲什么 海伦?
Who you hiding from, Helen? The notices couldn't have been that bad.
评论也不至于那么差吧
演出需要稍作修整
The show just needs a little doctoring.
别担心 亲爱的
Don't worry.
如果那部戏扑了 我给你找份工 比如我奶奶的替补
If it flops, I can always get you a job as understudy for my grandmother.
谢邀 不过我已经拒演 你正在演的那个角色了
Thanks. I've already turned down the part you're playing.
我听你扯
Bull.
梅利克不至于做那么疯狂的决定
Merrick's not that crazy.
这数你最清楚了 亲爱的
You should know, honey.
毕竟刚从疯人院出来的是你
You just came out of the nuthouse.
那才不是疯人院
"Not a nuthouse."
被踢出好莱坞
"They drummed you right out of Hollywood."
只好狼狈地爬回了百老汇
"So you come crawling back to Broadway."
但是百老汇可不欢迎酒鬼和毒虫
"Well, Broadway doesn't go for booze and dope."
闪边去 我和猛♥男♥有约
"Now, you get out of my way 'cause I got a man waitin' for me."
你平常不都和基佬厮混吗? 怎么这次换口味了?
"Well, that's a switch from the fags you usually get stuck with."
至少我嫁的不是基佬
"At least I never married one."
别碰我! - 两个暴脾气
Get your hands off me! Hot heads.
尚特 我在想啊 既然你和爸爸那么亲
So, Shante, I was thinking, since you and your father are so close,
要不我们等他回来再给你办生日会
maybe we could wait until he gets back to do your birthday party.
你是认真的吗?
Are you serious?
所以不办生日会了? - 没有啊
So, no party? - No, I didn't say that.
我没说不办
I did not say that.
我是说 办个简单小型的就行了
I'm saying we could just do something small.
你喜欢花哨点的 不是吗? 咱就做一顿丰盛的晚餐
You love being fancy, babe. Let's just do a really nice dinner.
煮点羊扒什么的
Make some lamb chops.
再买♥♥个好点的冰淇淋蛋糕
Maybe get one of them ice-cream cakes.
记得德尼斯家的那个蛋糕吗?
Remember the kind from Denise's, Dre?
那我的新手♥机♥呢 妈?
So, what about my new phone, Ma?
新手♥机♥?手♥机♥不会长腿跑了
What about your new phone? The phone ain't going nowhere.
史蒂夫·乔布斯会一直推出新款
Steve Jobs gon' keep making phones.
我出去… - 小特 等一下
Uh... Te, wait.
你头发还没辫完呢 你要去哪儿?
Where you going, your head half-braided?
我真的是受够了
I'm tired of this. - What are you so tired of, Shante?
受够什么了 尚特?
贫穷的日子
Being broke.
我也是
Me too.
尚特
Shante!
该死
Damn.
美女 今天过得怎样?
Hey, pretty lady. How you doing today?
在努力活下去 亲爱的 努力活着
Just trying to live, boo. Trying to live.
难得你那么性感 过来跟我坐坐
Come over here and sit with me with your sexy self.
来啊 过来坐
Come here. Come sit down.
不了 我得去治疗
Eh, gotta get my shit done.
最近怎么样 艾尔珀塔?
What's happening, Alberta?
用上帝赐予我的一切 尽我所能 梅尔文
Doin' the best I can with what God gave me, Melvin.
那祂今天肯定发挥超常 因为你今天特别漂亮
Well, he did a lot today 'cause you sure look good.
快看她
Look at her.
奶都露了大半截
Look. With her fucking titties out. She always got somebody...
每次都在勾引男人
浓妆艳抹
Face all painted up.
打扮得有够夸张
Doing way too much.
你修了你的山羊胡
I see you trimmed that goatee.
原本有点杂乱
It was gettin' wild.
我在这里碰见你三次了
You know, this is the third time I've seen you here.
你还是没开口约我出去
And you still ain't asked me out.
怎么回事?
Um, what are you?
你是同性恋吗?
Gay or something?
真是够了
She need to stop it.
不好意思
Excuse me?
你俩有事吗?
May I help you?
谅她也不敢
Thought so.
待会儿外面见
Catch me outside.
交换一下号♥码
We'll exchange numbers.
好的 帅哥
All right, baby.
艾尔珀塔
Alberta.
麻烦你过来一下
Just a moment.
好
Yeah.
你上两个月的费用还没付
Your last two months still haven't been paid.
联邦医疗补助有够麻烦的 怎么老出问题?
Damn Medicaid. It's always something with them.
我星期一打电♥话♥过去处理一下
I'll call Monday, sort it out.
我们一年多前 就不接受联邦医疗补助了
We stopped accepting Medicaid over a year ago.
那是谁帮我付的钱?
Well, then, who's been making my payments?
我以为你知道
Well, I just assumed you knew.
知道什么?
Knew what?
钱是你女儿付的
That she's been paying. So that you didn't have to switch clinics.
这样你就不用一直换诊所
她知道你喜欢这里
She knows you like it here.
在你开骂前…
Before you say something...
我得声明我没开车
I didn't drive home.
我今天去做化疗了
I was at chemo today.
他们告诉我 一直以来都是你帮我付的钱
They told me you've been making my payments.
他们就不该说的
They shouldn't have told you that.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
那就什么都不用说
You don't gotta say nothing.
我喝多了 去睡了
I'm fucked up. I'mma go pass out.
谁敢闯我家?
Who's in my house?
这地下室的破门
Damn basement door.
要是让我抓到谁躲在下面 小心老娘揍爆你狗头!
If somebody's down there, I'll fuck you up!
我去
Damn.
天啊 儿子
Oh my God, baby.
差点被你吓死
You scared me.
别担心 我应该是吃坏肚子了
Don't worry about it. I just ate some bad food.
在哪里?
Where is it?
什么在哪里?
Where's what?
我的钱
My money.
你那些钱哪来的?
Where did you get all that money?
奈特尼尔·杜万 你要是敢贩毒
Nathaniel Duwan, I swear to God, if you selling drugs,
看我怎么用球棒把你打得生不如死
I'mma break that bat off in your skinny ass.
老爸给的
电影精选列表