也许他是对的
Maybe he has a reason to be.
绝对不要因为自己的力量感到羞愧 露比
Never be ashamed of who you are, Ruby.
我知道这是很恐怖的
Now, I know how scary it is...
不能触碰别人
to not be able to touch someone.
不能回家
To never be able to go home.
但是我可以教你如何
But I can show you how to use your strengths
将你的力量运用在正确的地方
the way they're meant to be used.
如何控制自己的力量
How to control them.
否则你的力量就会支配你
Otherwise they control you.
我不会伤害到任何人吧
And I won't hurt anyone?
只要你不想 就不会的
Not unless you want to.
教我
Teach me.
每个人在世界上都一席之地
Everyone has a place in the world.
承担一份责任 确定一个目的
A responsibility. A purpose.
你可以找到自己的一席之地
Here, you can discover what that is.
学会如何使用你的力量只是一个开始
Learning how to use your power is just the beginning.
学会用你的力量去做有意义的事
Learning to use it for a cause...
这是我要教你的
that's what I'll teach you.
你可以不碰触我
Okay, now, without touching me,
一句话都不说
and without saying a word...
把一个想法放到我的脑中
put a thought into my head.
好吧
Okay.
专心
Focus.
专注
Concentrate.
更努力的去试试
Try harder.
对不起 我… - 不用道歉
Sorry. - Don't be.
这需要时间
It takes time.
再来一遍
Go again.
好的
Okay.
我们都失去了亲人
All of us have lost families.
家庭
Homes.
童年
Childhood.
我们可以失而复得
We can get them back.
我们两人相遇并不是巧合
And you and I were brought together for a reason.
只有我们有能力为这些孩子
We're the only ones strong enough
创造一片更好的天地
to create a better place for all of us.
抱歉 现在不允许任何人离开
Sorry, but no one can leave right now.
在那里 我们不需要害怕
Where we don't have to be afraid.
在那里 没有人能夺走属于我们的东西
Where no one can take away what's ours.
你无法控制你害怕的东西
You can't control something that scares you.
恐惧会是你的绊脚石
The fear's always gonna get in the way.
我们再试一遍 - 好
Let's try again. - Okay.
像我教你的一样
Just like I taught you.
但是首先
But first...
你需要变得更强
you need to be stronger.
你需要和我并肩作战
You need to be able to fight beside me as an equal.
只有那时才能改变其他人的想法
Only then can we change what's in everyone's minds.
老兄 你不能直接把灯笼椒摘下来
Man, you just don't pull the pepper right off the plant.
为我们开创未来
And give us a future.
你看你这些品相不咋地的绿灯笼椒
Which is why you have janky, ripped-up peppers.
难道之后摘红灯笼椒不好么
And wouldn't you rather have red peppers anyways?
它们维生素C含量更高
I mean, they're high on vitamin C.
我们没的选择 蠢货
We don't have a choice, you idiot.
这是绿灯笼椒
These are green peppers.
现在看你的了 - 当真么
Now it's your turn. - Really?
红灯笼椒和绿灯笼椒都是一样的 傻货
Red peppers and green peppers are the same thing, dipshit.
听好了 我很擅长园艺
Listen, I'm the garden guy.
我很了解这花♥园♥里种的蔬菜
I know what vegetables grow in this garden.
如果我要...
And if I woulda...
你是对的
You're right.
我们应该等这些灯笼椒变红 成熟了再摘下来
We should really wait for these to mature into red peppers.
我们尽可能多的从食物中获取维生素C
We need all the vitamin C we can get.
做的不错
Well done.
露比 你还是在踌躇不前
Ruby, you're still holding back.
你为什么这么害怕直面你自己?
Why are you so afraid of who you are?
你身上发生了什么?
What happened?
我从来没告诉过别人
I've never told anyone.
当然
Of course you haven't.
只有橙色儿童才懂你
Only another Orange could understand.
让我进入你的记忆吧
Let me in.
你伤害不到我的
You can't hurt me.
没事的
It's okay.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
蛋黄君
Gudetama!
惊喜
Surprise!
不用担心了 爸爸 妈妈
Don't worry anymore, Mommy and Daddy.
蛋黄君
Gudetama!
妈妈 怎么了
Mommy, what's wrong?
我不是你的妈妈
I am not your mommy.
你把关于你的记忆抹除了
You erased yourself.
是的
Yes.
我不想让他们为我担心
I didn't want them to worry about me.
所以我就…
And so, I guess I just...
我将自己抹去了
I took away me.
我只是一个孩子
I was just a little kid.
不知道自己在做什么
I had no clue what I was doing.
我多希望自己挽回能这一切
I just wish I could fix it.
你的天赋
You have a gift.
远超过我
Beyond mine.
我都不知道如何掌控自己的力量
I don't know how to do what you've done,
更别说挽回它所带来的损失了
let alone reverse it.
我们会找到方法的
But we'll figure it out.
我们一起努力
Together.
怎么了?
What?
我从来没有遇见过像你一样的人
I have just never met someone like you.
像我一样的人
Someone like me.
嗨 露比
Hey, Ruby.
嘿
Hey.
怎么了?
How was it?
有点紧张
Um... Intense.
你们俩看起来越来越亲密啊
You two are getting pretty close.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
你为什么不告诉我真♥相♥?
Why couldn't you tell me the truth?
你为什么这么怕我?
Why are you so scared of me?
我不是害怕你
I'm not scared of you.
我是在努力不伤害到你
I'm trying not to hurt you.
露比 我不介意你碰我
Ruby, I don't care if our skin touches,
你知道我的所有事 都没有问题
and you know everything about me.
我不想之前在我父母身上发生的事 在你身上重演
I don't want to do to you what I did to my parents.
不 我绝不会忘了你的
No. I'm never gonna forget you!
这说不准的 利亚姆
You can't make that promise, Liam.
你也帮不了我
You can't help me.
你不是橙色 我们不一样
You're not an Orange. We're not the same.
等等 利亚姆!
Wait, Liam.
利亚姆!
Liam!
嗨
Hey.
啊 你发现我了 我刚在一直盯着湖面看
Wow. You caught me staring at a lake.
我现在已经跟我奶奶当年那样了
I've officially become my grandma.
怎么了
So what's going on?
没事
Nothing.
我只是觉得待在这有点奇怪
Things are just getting a little... weird around here.
是啊
Yeah.
有点希望 我们可以过回开着面包车四处游荡的日子
Kinda wish we were all back in the van.
我跟你说
Tell me about it.
这地方真是糟糕透了
This place is horrible.
他们规定几点吃饭 几点睡觉
We're told when to eat, when to sleep...
我们被迫干活
and we're forced to work.
这和那些集中营有什么区别?
How is this place any different from the camps?
我们还能去哪?
Where else would we go?
回家
Home.
电影精选列表