仔细想想
Well, think about it, I mean,
警方通过只有他们自己
police can talk to each other on frequencies
能接收到的频率波段进行沟通
only they can listen to.
就是那些甚高频 超高频的波段
Like UHF, VHF.
17岁以下的人
You know kids under 17
可以听见成年人无法听到的频率
can hear frequencies adults can't.
这就是为什么白噪音只对我们有用 他们却不受影响
That's why the white noise works on us and not on them.
如果 EDO指的不是一个具体地点 而是一个频率波段
What if E.D.O. isn't a place, but a frequency?
好吧
Okay.
但是频率波段是一串数字呀
But frequencies are numbers.
'' E '' 可以代表 5 '' D '' 代表 4 '' O '' 代表 15
E is 5, D is 4, and O is 15.
但是不对啊
But... That doesn't work.
“O” 代表的也可以是零呢
Well, O could just mean, like, zero.
5 4 0
Five, four, zero. Five, four, zero.
成了
Got it.
如果你能听见这段信息 你和我们是一路人
If you can hear this, you're one of us.
如果你和我们是一路人 你就能找到我们
If you're one of us, you can find us.
弗吉尼亚州 王子湖
Lake Prince, Virginia.
如果你能听见这段信息 你和我们是一路人
If you can hear this,
你和我们是一路人
you're one of us.
如果你和我们是一路人 你就能找到我们
If you're one of us, you can find us.
查尔斯
Charles!
你做到了
You did it!
你可以叫我查斯了
It's Chubs to you.
如果你和我们是一路人 你就能找到我们
If you're one of us, you can find us.
好了 我们从下一个路口出去
All right. So, we're going to take the next exit
然后直走
and a straight shot.
知道了
Got it.
去王子湖吗?
To Lake Prince?
你家就在那边了
It's to your house.
我们送你回家
We're taking you home.
你确定吗?
Are you sure about this?
我确定
Yeah.
好吧 没那么确定
No.
如果你父母在家的话
So if your parents are there I guess...
我们估计就只能送你到这里了
I guess this is it.
嗯 我们到时候再看
Yeah, I guess we'll see.
别接受陌生人给的糖果
Don't take any candy from strangers.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嗯
Yeah.
六年过去 我只想见他们一面
For six years, all I wanted was to see them.
但是当我从玻璃窗外望进去的时候
But looking through the window now...
感觉不对劲
everything feels wrong.
我知道进去后会发生什么
I know what would happen if I went in there.
他们不记得我
They wouldn't remember me.
对他们来说 我只是个陌生人
I'd be a stranger.
这一切都是我的错
It was my fault.
因为我曾经做过的一切
And because of what I did...
他们永远失去了自己的女儿
they lost their daughter.
而我也失去了我的家
And I lost my family.
你刚刚掉了这个
You dropped this back there.
我不想要它
I don't want it.
你撒谎
You're lying.
你要知道 露比 你不是唯一一位
You know, Ruby, you're not the only one
失去亲人的人
who's lost someone.
我们都经历过这些
We've all been here.
所以拿着这个吧
So take this.
这个…
This, uh...
这是什么?
What is this?
这是我爸给我的生日礼物
It's a birthday present from my dad.
是他给我的最后一件东西
It's the last thing he gave me.
它曾经让我觉得自己并不孤单
It used to make me feel like I wasn't alone.
你现在可不孤单
Hey, you're not alone.
虽然我们基本上就是一群孤儿
I mean, we're all pretty much orphans.
但我们彼此关照
We have each other.
就像一个家庭那样
It's kind of like a family.
虽然是缺陷家庭
A dysfunctional family, but...
但是现在这样已经算是很不错了 是吧?
that's as good as you're gonna get these days, right?
是的
Right.
对不起
Sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
有一天 你会告诉我
One of these days, you're gonna tell me
关于你的一切 露比·戴利
all about you, Ruby Daly.
我迫不及待地想听你的故事
And I can't wait to hear that story.
先不说那个了
Until then...
阿珠留了些松蛋糕的给你
Zu saved some Twinkies for you.
快来
Come on.
你好啊 利亚姆
Hey, Liam.
我就喜欢那些 孩子能听见 而大人却听不见的频率
I love that kids can hear frequencies adults can't.
看样子变老还是有好处的嘛
There is some good in getting old, after all.
简小姐 你怎么这么久才抓到我们啊
Took you long enough, Lady Jane.
你工作偷懒 他们是不是要扣你工资啊
Are they gonna dock you for slacking on the job?
光你一个就值15万赏金 你应该感到骄傲
You alone fetch 150,000, baby. You should be proud.
自打我上次抓住你 你又逃出来之后
You've gone up in price
你可是身价倍增啊
since the last time I snagged you.
你想干嘛?
What'd you do?
再闹一场革命?
Start another revolution?
放他们走 你可以把我带走
Just let them go, and you can have me.
我保证不给你惹麻烦
I promise I won't give you any trouble.
你的这个提议很不错啊 利亚姆
That's a very generous offer, Liam,
但是考虑到我手里有枪
but considering I'm the one with a gun,
你这个提议我就不考虑了
I think I'm gonna pass.
这个小姑娘是谁?
Who's the little lady?
你先说吧 小女孩 快点
You first, little girl. Come on.
放下枪
Drop it.
把钥匙给我
And the keys.
跟阿珠说对不起
Say you're sorry to Zu.
对不起 阿珠
I'm sorry, Zu.
你现在
Now...
要走进森林
you're gonna walk into that forest...
你要一直走下去
and you're gonna keep walking.
不管多疲惫 多饥饿
No matter how tired or how hungry you get...
一直走下去
keep walking.
不许停
Don't stop.
绝不停下
Ever.
绝不停下
Ever.
听我说完 我不想抛下她
Just hear me out. I don't want to ditch her.
我知道怎么做对我们更好
I know what's better for us.
为什么? - 因为我是绿色儿童
Why? - Because I'm a Green!
那我倒是指望你脑子清楚点
I can bank on that fact.
继续留着她太危险了了
It's too dangerous with her around.
如果我们继续留着她 他们会抓到我们的
If we keep driving with her, they're gonna find us.
伙计 你不要太感情用事
Look, man, you're getting way too sentimental about this.
我懂你的想法 但你要向前看
I get it. You have to move on.
你根本不了解她 好么
You don't know her, okay?
相信我 我很清楚我在说什么
Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.
这样做是正确的 你知道的
This is the right way to go. You know it.
你只是不想跟她分开罢了
You just don't want to part with her.
但这是最好的决定 - 我们为什么这么做
But it's the best decision. - So why are we doing it?
我不想离开她 我不想丢下她
I don't want to leave her. I don't want to just dump her.
我们一直太受人关注了
We're being watched heavily all the time.
嘿 我会走人的
Hey, I'm just gonna go.
所以你们可以不用吵了
So, you can stop fighting.
非常抱歉我对你们撒谎了
And I'm really sorry that I lied to you.
露比
Ruby.
露比 - 我只是忘拿我的包了
Ruby. - I just forgot my bag, okay?
我们是在讨论小货车的事
We were talking about damn Betty,
不是说你
not your Orange ass.
我跟你说
And for the record,
我从第一天起就知道你是橙色了
I knew you were Orange since day zero.
电影精选列表