格蕾丝? 你怎么了?
Grace, what's wrong?
格蕾丝?
Grace!
我的天哪! - 你认识她么
Oh, my God. - Do you know her?
每一场战争的开始都悄无声息
Every war starts quietly.
我所卷入的那场战争 从格蕾丝·萨默菲尔德开始
Mine started with Grace Somerfield.
她是第一位因病死去的
She was the first to die.
至少在我们班是第一个
The first in my class, at least.
一个月后 我们班的同学有一半病死了
A month later, half of my class was dead.
我不知道我为什么没死
I didn't know why I wasn't.
科学家们给这种
Scientists have now given a name
高传染性的神秘疾病命名为
to this mysterious and highly contagious disease.
原发性青少年神经系统严重退化 或缩写为IAAN
Idiopathic Adolescent Acute Neurodegeneration or I.A.A.N.
它给美国各地许多家庭
There seems to be no end to the pain
父母们带来无尽的痛苦
for parents and families across America.
全国已经有90%的儿童
Nearly 90 percent of the country's children
病发身亡
are now dead.
一系列关于
Strange and unexplained incidents
幸存儿童的怪事
involving surviving children
在全国范围内不断发生
continue to pour in from across the country.
有人拨♥打♥911称
Panic calls to 9-1-1 describe cars
看见车辆无人驾驶 自己前进
moving on their own accord.
如果你注意到
If you notice
你的孩子或周围儿童
any bizarre behavior in your children
有奇怪举动
or the children of those around you,
请立即向疾病预防控制中心汇报
please report immediately to the CDC.
接下来是对格雷总统的直播采访
We now go live to President Gray.
总统先生?
Mr. President!
能否告知我们关于
Do you have any updates
IAAN传染病的最新消息
on the I.A.A.N. pandemic?
是的 我有话要说
Uh, yes, I do.
首先 我想说的是我今天
Uh, first, I want to say to you that I am speaking today...
是以一名家长的身份 而非总统讲话
not as your president, but as a parent.
正如你们所知 我的儿子
As you know, my son...
我儿子 克兰西 正是幸存者之一
My son is among the survivors, and for the first time
他在医疗中心经过治疗
Clancy's condition has improved
病情首次出现了好转
after his treatment at the centers.
而更重要的是 这给我的家庭带来了希望
But most importantly, it has given my family hope.
所以我恳请大家 我恳请你们也要对你们自己的孩子
And I urge you, I urge you to give your children
抱有希望
that same hope.
疾控中心为各位父母服务
The CDC is here for you.
请你们把孩子交给他们来照顾
Please, turn to them for the care
你们的孩子需要专业的救护
that your children need.
这与政♥治♥无关
This is not about politics.
一切都是为了你们的孩子
This is about your children.
为了我们的孩子
This is about our... Our children.
我们会找到解药
We will find a cure
来拯救我们的宝贝们 谢谢
and we will save our precious sons and daughters. Thank you.
总统先生?
Mr. President!
惊喜!
Surprise!
生日快乐 宝贝
Happy birthday, honey.
是蛋黄君
Gudetama!
是你想要的对吧
That's the one you wanted, right?
没错
Totally.
等你到了16岁 可以把你的车钥匙挂在上面
When you are 16, you can put a car key on it.
估计等我到16岁的时候
It probably won't be cool
它也就不那么酷了
when I'm 16.
没事的 妈妈
It's okay, Mommy.
你不用担心我
You don't have to worry about me.
我不会有事的
I'll be fine.
好了 该睡觉了
Okay, bedtime.
我爱你
I love you.
别担心 爸爸妈妈
Don't worry anymore, Mommy and Daddy.
没有什么能把我们分开
Nothing can take me away from you.
妈妈 我的头好疼 - 我的天啊
Mom, my head hurts. - Oh, my God!
你是怎么进来的?
How did you get in here?
亲爱的 你是走丢了吗
Sweetheart, are you... Are you lost?
你父母知道你在这里吗
Do your parents know that you're here?
你为什么这么说?
Why are you saying that?
你能告诉我你的名字吗?
Can you tell me your name?
妈妈 怎么了?
Mommy, what's wrong?
我不是你妈妈
I am not your mommy.
不 你就是我妈妈
Yes, you are.
昨天你和爸爸送了我这个
You and Dad gave me this
作为生日礼物 你都不记得了吗
for my birthday yesterday, remember?
来 过来 跟我走
Here, come... Come with me.
过来 过来
Come on, okay? Come on.
我做错了什么
What did I do wrong?
我们要去哪?
Where are we going?
我要你在这里等着
I just need you to wait right here,
在这等着
just wait right there, okay?
就在这等这
Just wait.
对不起 求你们了
I'm sorry! Please!
这是我家 你们是我的父母
This is my house! You're my parents.
发现幸存者
Contact made with survivor.
接近时务必小心
Approach with extreme caution.
不 不!
No, no!
那是一切的开始
It was the beginning.
政♥府♥并不关心
The government wasn't scared
那些已经病死的孩子
of what happened to the dead kids
或是他们死后留下的空缺
or the empty spaces that they would leave behind.
他们害怕的是我们
They were afraid of us.
活下来的孩子们
The ones who lived.
不久就再也看不见任何孩子了
Soon, there wouldn't be any kids anywhere.
你要么死了 要么就被送到了集中营里
You either died or you went to the camps.
快走 快走
Let's move it, now!
好了 他们来了 - 出发
All right, they're coming in. - Let's go!
走 快走! 跟上!别想逃跑
Move! Let's go! Don't try to run.
禁止说话
Don't talk.
不许做命令以外的事
Don't do anything other than what is asked of you.
不听话
Failure to follow these instructions
就要接受惩罚
will be met with punishment.
滚开!
Piss off!
给我呆在地上!
Stay down!
拉文! 拉文! 你在干什么?
LaVine, LaVine! What are you doing?
橙色儿童! 他有控制能力! 橙色!
Orange! He did that! Orange!
按规矩走 干掉他
Take him out. You know what to do.
你们! 快走! 所有人! 进去!
Move, all of you. Inside!
所有新加入的儿童 请前往进行颜色测试
All new recruits to color processing.
这里是医院吗
Is this a hospital?
你叫什么
Name?
你的名字 小姑娘
Your name, young lady.
露比·戴利
Ruby Daly.
我不觉我有病
I don't feel sick.
实际上 这不是病
Actually, it's not a sickness.
疾病你是挺过去了 但是你也和原来不一样了
You survived the sickness, but you're not the same.
在你恢复正常前 不能回家
And until you are, there's no going home.
好了 在你入营之前 有没有给你分配一种颜色
Now, when they picked you up, were you assigned a color?
颜色?
Color?
对
Yes.
所有孩子根据病情各异
All kids are given a color assignment
都会分配到不同的颜色
that corresponds to their disorder.
最下面的是绿色
On the bottom here are Greens.
代表基础的智力提升
Basic enhanced intelligence.
蓝色代表掌握隔空移物的能力
Blues have telekinetic abilities.
金色表示掌握控制电流的能力
Golds can manipulate electricity.
而这里 过了这条分界线的孩子 是最危险的
Up here, past this line, are the most dangerous.
红色和橙色 但是这些情况非常罕见
Reds and Oranges. But they are very rare.
我保证 你没什么需要担心的
I'm sure you have nothing to worry about.
你擅长数学和解谜吗
Are you very good at math and puzzles?
如果是的话
Because that means
电影精选列表