我可以 阿珠 跟利亚姆一起走
I can. Zu, go with Liam.
阿珠 走
Zu, go!
利亚姆 他们需要你
Liam, they need you.
相信我
Trust me.
现在快走 能救多少救多少
Now, go! Save as many as you can.
快 快 赶紧走 这边
Come on, come on. Let's go! This way.
快点 我们走
Come on. We gotta go!
快走 所有人 这边走
Everybody, come on. Let's go!
这边 - 快跑
This way! - Come on! Run!
没事的 露比
It's okay, Ruby.
不要再挣扎了 让我进入你的记忆
Stop fighting. Let me in.
让我消除你那些
Let me take all those sad and angry
悲伤的和愤怒的记忆
thoughts and make them go away.
我保证会把你
I can prune and snip and rewrite you now
变得更好
into a better Ruby.
变成完美的露比
The perfect Ruby.
我希望你成为的露比
The Ruby I want you to be.
我蛮喜欢现在的自己
I kinda like how I am.
你在干什么?拉高 拉高
What are you doing? Pull up! Pull up!
直升机坠毁 直升机坠毁 敌人未知
Bird down, bird down. Unknown hostile.
露比
Ruby!
利亚姆和阿珠在哪?
Where's Liam and Zu?
我不知道
I don't know.
查斯 我们必须离开这
Chubs, we have to get out of here.
快走 先救你自己
Go, save yourself.
我必须给你找医生
We have to get you help!
不可能了
It's not happening.
你在干什么?
Hey, what are you doing?
那是什么?
What is that?
我在求助
It's help.
我们会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
查斯
Chubs?
挺住 查斯
Come on, Chubs.
露比!
Ruby!
我就知道你会没事的
I knew you were okay.
利亚姆 你快走
Liam, you have to get out of here right now.
我的天
Oh, Jesus.
我来抬他的腿
I'll grab his legs.
我们让阿珠和另外一群孩子在一起 她很安全
I got Zu to a group of kids. She's gonna be safe.
利亚姆 需要送他去医院
Liam. He needs a hospital.
我们会找到医院的 找个兽医都行
Yeah, we'll find one, a vet, somebody. Come on.
利亚姆 我们没法为他治疗
Liam, we can't fix this.
我联♥系♥了可以帮上忙的人
I called someone who can.
儿童联盟?
The League?
不 露比 - 是的 敌人的敌人
No, Ruby. -"The enemy of my enemy."
你不知道他们究竟是怎样的人
You don't know what they're like.
你得离开这里
You have to get out of here.
联盟的人就要来了 不相信你
The League is coming, and they don't trust you.
到时候他们就不会放你走了
They won't take you back.
我要留下
I'm staying.
求求你 利亚姆 你必须走 - 不
Please, Liam, you have to go. - No.
我们是一家人
We're family, remember?
我不会离开你的
I'm not leaving you.
真高兴又见面了
It's good to see you again.
露比 你在这很安全
Ruby, you're safe here.
这套房♥子归联盟所有
The League owns this house.
情况复杂的时候 我们会启用这里
And we use it when things get complicated.
查斯在医院
Chubs is in the hospital.
情况不太好
He's in pretty bad shape,
但如果他还有机会活下来
so if he has any chance of making it...
医院会尽全力治疗
he'll get it there.
不要叫他查斯 你还没这个资格
Don't call him Chubs. You haven't earned that.
查尔斯
Charles.
等到医院允许探望的时候 你会见到他的
When he can have visitors, you'll see him.
你想知道利亚姆在哪
You're wondering where Liam is.
你必须放他走
You have to let him go.
我不能
I can't do that.
利亚姆不是杀手 你不能把他培养成一名杀手
Liam's not a killer. You can't make him one.
我们不会培养杀手
We don't create killers.
我不知道关于联盟的情况 利亚姆是怎么跟你说的
I don't know what Liam told you about the League,
但我们不是他所说的那样
but that is not what we're about.
那联盟是什么情况?
Then what is the League about?
因为就我目前看来
Because as far as I can see,
你们跟那些恶徒没什么两样
you're no better than anyone else.
我们是来帮助你的
We're here to help you...
将集中营的真实面目公诸于世
and expose the camps for what they are,
制止格雷总统的暴行
and stop President Gray.
格雷总统和他的儿子
President Gray and his son
跟你们一样 在把我们这些孩子聚在一起
are collecting us, just like you are.
凯特 她很明显不想待在这里
Okay, Cate. Clearly she doesn't want to be here.
罗柏 我来处理
Rob, I can handle this.
我来说点有用的话
So, let's make room for someone useful.
利亚姆从没有… - 听好了 小屁孩
Liam is never... - Look, kid.
为了生存
In order to survive
我们要做一些不愿意做的事
we all have to do things that we don't wanna do.
你的男朋友可以帮我们
Your boyfriend can help us.
我看到他将目标像扔娃娃一样丢来丢去
I've seen him fling targets like ragdolls.
罗柏
Rob!
至少和我们在一起时 他很有用
At least with us, he's useful.
如果我非得把他变成...
Now, if I have to turn him into a...
利亚姆不是杀手
Liam is not a killer.
利亚姆不是杀手
Liam is not a killer.
你是一个混♥蛋♥
And you're an asshole.
我是混♥蛋♥
I am an asshole.
滚吧
Leave.
露比 住手
Ruby, stop.
我是你这里唯一的朋友
I am your only friend here.
你可以帮助我们做很多好事
And you could help us do so much good.
请住手
So, please... stop.
放利亚姆走吧
Let Liam go.
对于我们而言 他是个危险分子
He is a security risk.
他知道太多关于我们的事
He knows way too much about us.
我会留下
Take me.
跟你们并肩作战
And I'll fight alongside you.
但我有个条件
My one condition...
放利亚姆走
is that you let Liam go.
但如果利亚姆那么关心你
But if Liam cares for you as much as you care for him...
他又怎么会离你而去呢?
why would he ever leave?
让我跟他谈谈吧
Let me talk to him.
我们经历了那些疯狂的事 我计划了很多
Crazy thing is I had... I had all these plans...
想带你去很多地方
all these places I would take you.
利亚姆 - 我们会没事的
Liam. - We'll be okay.
不能让他把我们分开
Just can't let them separate us.
我知道这听起来有些肉麻 但是…
I know it sounds cheesy, but...
能遇见你 我所冒的风险都是值得的
I'd do it all again if it meant that I met you.
你真的这样想? - 是的
You really think that? - Yeah.
我认为 你和我
I mean, the way I see it, you and me...
永不分离
inevitable.
我要跟你讲一个故事 好吗?
I'm gonna tell you a story, okay?
好
Okay.
那是一年夏天
So, it's summer in Salem,
你在塞勒姆 忍♥受酷暑和那无聊的假期
and you're suffering through another boring hot July
在一家冰淇淋店打工
working part-time at the ice cream parlor.
冰淇淋
Ice cream.
有一天冰淇淋店
But one day, the ice cream parlor
冰淇淋卖♥♥光了
runs out of ice cream.
这种事经常发生
And that happens, you know?
于是爸爸说
Your dad says...
那我们去弗吉尼亚沙滩吧
"Hey, let's go to Virginia Beach."
那你出现在故事里了么
Where are you in the story?
电影精选列表