-No! -Shit!
不
No!
-Sean! -Ben!
-Sean! -Ben!
不!
No!
Sean
Sean.
我们得赶紧走
We have to go.
快点
Come on.
怎么走? 走哪边?
Which way? Which way?
上船
On that boat.
河朝北边流
The river flows north.
我们可以飘到潜艇那
We will drift to the submarine.
慢点
Get below.
喂
Hey.
没事的
It's okay.
没关系的 这不是你的错
It's okay. It's not your fault.
那时我们的妈妈
Our moms
在家庭教师协会上遇到
were on PTA together.
他在尖子班
He was in the smart class.
他妈妈让他跟我玩
His mom made him play with me.
我永远都忘不了
I sort of never got over it.
我该跟你告别了
I'm thinking we should say goodbye.
什么?
What?
因为我永远也没机会跟Ben这样说
I never got a chance to say it to Ben.
好吧 那...
Okay. Well,
回头见
I'll be seeing you around.
好的
Yeah.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
怎么了?
What's happening?
我们搁浅了
We've run aground.
不是吧
Oh, my God.
所以他们来了 我们挡着路了
This is why they came. We're just in the way.
他们想怎样?
What do they want?
矿产资源丰富
We are mineral-rich.
铜 镍
Copper, nickel.
这些金属都导电
Metals that conduct electricity.
他们肯定是吃这个
It must be food.
在那! 就是那个
There it is!
潜艇!
The submarine.
我们快成功了
We're going to make it.
我们快成功了 我们可以离开这了
We're going to make it. It's our way out.
这是什么?
What is it?
该死
Shit.
Sean!
Sean!
Sean!
Sean!
Natalie!
Natalie?
Natalie!
Natalie!
Sean! 快游!
Sean, swim!
Natalie!
Natalie!
快游啊! 快点!
Swim, now! Swim!
快 把手给我
Here, give me your hand.
赶紧 孩子
Come on, son. Come on.
还有其他人
There's someone else out there.
她叫Natalie 她肯定游到了上游岸上
Her name's Natalie. She must have swam ashore upriver.
我看着你们的船走的
I watched your boat go over.
我不想你们少掉谁 但我们不能在久留了
I don't want to lose this one. We can't wait any longer.
我不会扔下她的
I won't leave her.
有命令说 我不能与幸存者分开
I had orders not to depart without survivors.
-我们现在必须起航 -谁的命令
-Now we have to sail. -Whose orders?
Nikolai lranov长官的命令
Captain Nikolai lvanov.
-我去和他说 他在哪? -已经死了
-I'll speak to him. Where is he? -Dead.
火光!
Flares!
那是她! 是Natalie
That's her. That's Natalie.
我不会叫你离开这的 好吗?
Look, I'm not asking you to go out there, okay?
只是再等等
Just to delay your departure.
这个地方太危险了
This area is infested!
抱歉 但是她能活下来的几率 实在太小了
I'm sorry, but her chances for survival are not good.
她知道该怎么保护自己 相信我
Look, she knows how to hide. Trust me.
要是回到那 你...
You go back out there, your chances...
他知道他该怎么做
He knows what his chances are.
我们失去了很多伙伴
We've all lost comrades.
她还活着
She's alive.
好吧 一个都不能少
And right now, every one of us count.
我们不能扔下她不管
We can't leave her.
要是她是你的伙伴 你也一定会这么想的
If she was one of yours, you'd want the same.
好吧
Okay.
那我们藏到下面 准备个战斗计划
Okay. Let's get under and make a battle plan.
新枪准备好了
The new gun is almost ready.
微波枪给我们增加了胜算
The extra microwave gun gives us a chance.
制♥造♥它的人...
The man who built it
尽管可以破坏他们的隐形盔甲
thought we could microwave their invisible shield.
但是要打死他们
But to "F" them up,
Sergei先生说 还需要更多能量
Mr. Sergei said that we need much more power.
足够多的电池 就可以发射出强光
More batteries will launch a stronger beam.
可以开4到5枪
You will get four or five good shots at it.
我们要包好能量包 这样才不会短路
We need to wrap the power packs so they don't short out.
把铅毯子拿出来
Get the lead blankets out of radiation...
快!
Hurry!
等微波枪破坏了他们的防御场
The microwave guns disrupt their defense shields.
我们就可以 用不可思议的俄♥罗♥斯♥子弹
And then we kill it.
杀光它们
With good ol' Russian bullets.
我们到有火光的地方开火 也就是这儿
We get to where the flares were fired, here,
找到姑娘后就出来
find the girl and get out.
我代替Sasha的位置
I'll take Sasha's place!
Boris和我 Yuri和Sean
Boris and me. Yuri and Sean.
拿微波枪的带头
Microwave guns lead.
火光从那个方向过来
Her flares came from that direction.
范围不会很大
There is not much cover.
Natalie!
Natalie!
不管用啊
It's not working.
快走
Let's go.
6点方向! 开火!
Six o'clock! Spread out!
快点
Come on!
打他!
Shoot it!
给点力啊!
Come on.
杀了它!
Kill it!
电击枪有用!
The stun gun, it works!
太棒了
Yeah!
Sean
Sean.
Sean!
Sean!
Natalie
Natalie.
8点钟方向
Eight o'clock.
这儿有太多了
There's too many.
枪快挺不住了
Our guns won't last.
跟我来
Follow me.
是水
It's water.
水可以导电 可以产生连锁反应
It will connect its charge and create a chain reaction.
你确定?
You are certain?
等他们过来就用微波枪
Wait until they're over the water to fire the microwave gun.
注意两边!
Take the flanks!
我去找Natalie
I'll get Natalie.
准备战斗!
Prepare to fight!
他们停下来了
They stopped before the water.
计划不奏效
The plan is not working.
-Natalie? -Sean!
-Natalie? -Sean!
19路车!
Bus 19!
当心 他们在那儿
Be careful. They're out there.
是Vika! Vika 你在做什么?
It's Vika! Vika, what are you doing?
他从哪儿过来的?
Where did she come from?
起作用了 他们在水的那边
It's working. They're over the water.
我们可以战胜他们!
We can beat them!
Natalie!
电影精选列表