See if they have any water, food, supplies.
这儿 带上这些水
Here, take these waters.
找个包
Grab that bag.
能拿多少拿多少
Just take what you can.
拿上这个 走
Take this. Go.
天呐
Holy shit.
看这儿
Look at this place.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你觉得他们走了吗? 彻底的离开了吗?
You think they're gone? Like "gone" gone?
全是灰烬
All the ash.
整座城市全是这样吗?
Is it going to be like this all over the city?
肯定不只我们这些幸存者
We can't be the only ones.
你知道我们要去哪吗
Do you even know where we're going?
我可不想看着外卖♥♥地图就出发
I just wish we had a plan that didn't come from some takeout menu.
没人会发现我们躲在储藏室
Nobody's going to find us hiding in the storeroom.
留下 还是去大使♥馆♥ 没人阻止你
Stay here, or find your embassy. Nobody's stopping you.
天呐
Jesus.
我们走
Let's go.
走了 Annie
Come on, Annie.
这是个大城市
It's a big city.
一定还有幸存者
There has to be more people out there.
慢点 慢点
Slow down. Slow down.
天呐
Oh, man.
你还好吗 你没事吧
-Shit. You okay? -You okay?
等等 伙计们
Just wait, guys.
-我没事 -等等
-Okay. I'm okay. -Wait.
好了 我们要继续走
Come on, we got to keep going.
-好了 继续走 -Natalie
-Come on. Let's keep going. -Natalie.
-走 -快
-Let's go. -Come on.
好了 加快速度
Come on, hurry up.
等等 等等 这边 快
Wait, wait, wait. This way, come on.
好了 一直走
Come on, down here.
是这条路吗
Is this the right way?
安静
Quiet.
等一下
Hang on a second.
等等 你听见了吗 这边
Wait, you hear that? Come on, this way.
那是什么
What's there?
等等
Wait.
快
Come on.
嘿 夫人
Hey! Hey, lady?
走开
Go away.
你会把幽灵引来的
You will bring ghosts with you.
走开
Go away.
诺维斯基大街?
Novinskiy Street?
城里所有人都死了
Everyone in the city is dead.
他们会杀了你的
They will kill you!
什么?
What?
那边
That way.
-Ben 继续走 -谢谢你
-Ben, keep moving. Let's go. -Thank you so much.
小心灯光
Beware of the lights.
-她说什么 -我们都会死了
-What did she say? -We're all going to die.
天呀
Oh, my God.
我们不知道他们在哪
We don't know where they are.
没事的
It's okay.
Ben 这条路对吗?
Ben. This way, right?
我们迷路了吗
Are we lost?
-该死的 我们迷路了 -没有
-God damn it, we're lost already! -We're not lost.
你知道在往哪走吗
Do you know where you're going?
兄弟 我们迷路了吗
Dude, are we lost?
没有 等我们过了桥
No, I think once we cross the bridge...
该死
Oh, shit.
这个团队没有希望 我们也不了解他们
This crew doesn't inspire confidence. We don't know anything about them.
我们还是走吧
It's the best we've got right now.
那边还有座桥
There's another bridge right over there.
重要的是 你和我在一起 好吗
What's important is that you and I stick together, okay?
他是对的
He's right.
伙计们 走了
Guys, come on.
往回走 快
It's back this way. Come on.
停下 停下
Stop, stop, stop.
-警车里会有地图 -对
-That cop car will have a better map. -Yeah, yeah.
你们在这儿等着 走
You guys wait over there. Let's go.
-好的 -好 走
-All right. -Okay, go.
那是什么?
What?
快 加速
Come on. Hurry up.
你看见了吗?
Did you see that?
给我 你花太多时间了
Give me that. You're taking too long.
不知道这些东西有没有视觉听觉
We don't know these things can see or hear.
只知道他们见人就杀
We know they kill.
-照明弹 -找到了
-Road flares. -Here we go.
全是俄语
It's all in Russian.
你还想什么啊
What did you expect?
从地标查街道
We'll count off blocks from landmarks.
不 等等 趴下 趴下
No! Wait. Get down. Get down.
到里面去
Get inside!
快 快
Go, go, go.
它在哪 能看见吗
Where did it go? Can you see it?
你看到什么了吗
Can you see anything?
该死
Shit!
-你在干嘛 -总要做些什么
-What are you doing? -Something.
走了吗
Is it gone?
我想是的
I think so.
天呐
Holy shit.
刚才好险
That was way too close.
Sean!
Sean!
你们等我们了
Hey, you waited.
我们说好待在一起的
Yeah, yeah. That's the plan, right? Stick together?
很好 谢谢
Good. Thanks.
你看见那条狗了吗
Did you see that dog?
它杀了狗 它杀了狗
It killed the dog. It killed the dog.
等等 等等
Wait! Wait! Wait!
是风 别这么害怕好吗
It's the wind! Stop freaking out!
什么? 只有我很害怕吗?
What, me? I'm the only one freaking out here?
我也没想到我的周末会是这样子 好吗?
This wasn't how I thought my week would go either, all right?
我就不把害怕表现出来
I'm just trying to keep my freak-out on the inside!
从这边走
Let's cut through this way.
该死
Shit.
天呐
Oh, my God.
Skyler 走了
Skyler. Come on.
越快赶到大使♥馆♥ 我们就越快回家
The faster we get to the embassy, the faster we get home.
家?
"Home"?
你觉得还有家?
You think there's "home"?
家里所有人都死了
Everybody back home is dead.
-你又不知道 -肯定是的
-You don't know that. -Of course they are.
所有的朋友 家人
All our friends, our families.
就算其他地方也是这样子
Say it's like this everywhere,
我们5个在莫斯科 还活着
the five of us, we're here, we're in Moscow, and we're alive.
对吗? 我们不是这地球上最幸运的5个人
Okay? I doubt we're the five luckiest people on the planet.
所以在世界各地 还有数不清的幸存者
Which makes for millions of survivors, in other cities, all over the world.
这又能怎么样呢 你不明白吗?
It doesn't even matter anymore. Don't you understand?
走错一步 就成灰了
I mean, we take one step outside and we're dust.
我们看不到这些东西
We can't even see these things.
刚才辆警车那儿
The way it lit up that cop car.
是电流把它驱走了
Electricity gives it away.
还有路灯 车灯
Street lights, headlights...
没错
You're right.
白天比晚上更危险
Daytime is more dangerous than night.
我们应该在天黑时行动
We should go outside when it's dark.
-用来做警告 -好主意
-Warning devices. -Good idea.
你没我想的那么蠢
Not as dumb as I thought.
大使♥馆♥应该只有一里远了
Looks like the embassy is about a mile away.
你这次能领对路吗
电影精选列表