Drink coffee.
世界第一外星人杀手
The world's first alien killer.
这家伙对着猫唱歌♥
This guy sings to his cat.
看看这只猫 你怎么想?
Yeah. But look at that cat. So what do you think?
我怀疑人类所有的希望 都寄托于科学
I doubt the hope of all humanity lies in sketchy homegrown science.
看 要是有效呢?
Look, what if it works?
-要是炸飞我们呢? -有可能 但要是成功了呢?
-What if it blows us all up? -Yeah, but what if it works?
Vika
Vika.
Vika房♥间在楼上
Vika, the apartment's upstairs.
不可能成功的 我知道有个藏处我们可以去
You won't make it. I know where we can hide. Come on.
我要去笼子那
I'll take the cage.
不! Annie!
No! Annie!
Annie!
Annie!
Nat! Nat!
Nat! Nat!
堵住了
It's jammed.
Nat!
Nat!
Nat 我移不开这张桌子! 移不开!
Nat, I can't move this table! I can't!
吃我一炮
Eat this!
成功了!
We did it!
继续开火
Keep firing!
再揍他!
Hit it again!
Sergei!
Sergei!
快走安全出口 快 快!
Fire escape! Go! Go!
-快点 -不行!
-Come on! -No, don't!
Annie! 快点
Annie! Come on!
不行 我做不到
I can't! I can't!
抓住我的手
Grab my arm!
Annie
Annie.
Sergei先生
Mr. Sergei?
Anne呢?
Where is Anne?
快来
Come on.
继续走
Keep moving.
藏在我们身后
Hide behind us.
这他妈的是啥?
What the hell is this?
我了个...
What the...
跑! 快跑!
Run! Run!
开火!
Fire!
Sasha 快走!
Sasha go!
Boris 准备!
Boris get ready!
开火!
Fire!
好好享用吧 死玩意儿!
You don't like it bitch!
欢迎来到俄♥罗♥斯♥ 倒霉蛋
Welcome to Russia, sucker.
谢了
Thank you.
美国人
Americans.
利用外星人侵略家乡
Aliens bad for homeland,
倒是可以赚一笔
but good for business.
那个在放什么?
What's that discharge?
微波
Microwaves.
就像外星人的电击枪那样
Like a big alien stun gun.
这是什么?
What is this?
他们发光的时候也就代表能量用光了
When they generate their lightning, their power drains.
他的隐形盔甲就变弱了
Its invisible shield is weakened.
我们就压抓住这种时机打他们
That's when we strike.
Sean别管那么多了 走吧
Sean, just leave it. Let's go.
我们只有些碎片 所以杀不死他们 只能伤了他们
We have dislodged fragments, but we can only wound them.
但是可以打碎他们的盔甲
Yeah, but their armor cracks.
走吧
Let's go.
Anne的事 很遗憾
I'm sorry about Anne.
你们哪儿来的?
Where are you from?
-西雅图 -好地方
-Seattle. -Ah, Nirvana.
是啊
Yeah.
有需要的话 你们可以一直呆在这里
Well, you can stay here as long as you need.
我可以训练你们
I can train you.
谢了 但我们不能停下来
Thanks, but we have to keep moving.
去哪?
Where?
河里有艘潜艇 早上它就要离开了
There's a submarine in the river, it leaves in the morning.
我们要和同样来自美国的人们汇合
It's joining others. One from the U.S.
潜艇?
Submarine?
-是的 -你们相信那个?
-Yeah. -And you believe that?
你叫什么名字孩子?
What's your name, son?
Sean
Sean.
不可能的 Sean
You won't make it, Sean.
为什么? 我们都努力这么久了
Why not? We made it this far.
不可能的
No.
你们只走了差不多学会广场那么远
You made it as far as Academy Plaza.
我们在这
And we made it here.
我们还可以走更远
And we can make it further.
好吧
Okay.
你想去那里?
You want to go there?
但是这些地方 这里 这里 这里都不能走了
But these areas, here, here, here and here, are overrun.
都是敌人的领地 你们不可能穿过去的
Enemy territory. You can't go through.
你们像这样走?
You want to go around, like this?
那得要五个星期
It would take five weeks.
还要是走运的话
If your luck hasn't run out.
留在这里 你会死
You stay here, you eventually die.
这是我们的家
This is our home.
我们打不过敌人 我们还可以回击 甚至逃跑
When the enemy are this strong, we can strike and run,
照顾那些弱小的
watching for weaknesses.
我们回到原点 但我们绝不退缩
We return to camp, but we never retreat.
是啊
So, yes.
明天我们可能会死 但今天
We'll die tomorrow, but today,
只要我们还活着 就要斩杀敌人直到最后
we will kill at least one of the enemy.
抱歉 我无能为力
I'm sorry, we cannot help you.
我知道 你认为我们不可救药了
I know you think we don't have a chance,
但是我们必须放手一搏
but we have to try.
这不是我们的家
This isn't our home.
Sean说的对 我们要放手一搏
Sean's right, we have to try.
你说得对
You know what? You're right.
要不是因为你 我们也不可能在这
We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you.
要是不能在家看见同胞 那救他们有什么用?
But what the hell is the point in saving people if you don't see them home?
你们的任务就是呆在这里
Your mission is to dig in here
然后就可以死得不那么痛苦
so you can die in a slightly different way?
而我们的任务是
Here's our mission.
我们得上那艘潜艇
We're going to get on that submarine,
和其他幸存者汇合
get together with whatever other survivors might be out there,
然后一起打回去
and fight the hell back.
为什么不上去呢?
So why don't we get on that sub
再带上些武器
and get you and your men some real weapons?
而不只是留下来打得不痛不痒
Instead of settling for this.
我和你一起
I'm coming with you.
他们还是孩子
They are kids...
我们乘地铁
We'll use the metro.
这是最好的机会
It's our best shot.
我们回来之前 你做指挥
You have command until we get back.
真不错
That's nice work back there.
都是Natalie的功劳
That was all Natalie.
你们听到没?
Are you guys hearing that?
Sasha
Sasha.
前进
Onwards.
你确定?
Are you sure?
快点! 到轨道下面
Come on! Down to the tracks!
我的...
Oh, my...
小心前进!
Stay low!
-Ben! -Vika!
-Ben! -Vika!
那是什么?
What is that?
天啊
Oh, my God.
Ben 你在做什么?
Ben, what are you doing?
当心
Be careful.
Vika 快来
Vika, come on.
天呐 Ben!
Oh, my God. Ben!
-不! -操!
电影精选列表