Are you going to get it right this time?
你能不能别这么混♥蛋♥了
Are you going to be less of an asshole?
我只是想选一个明智的建议
I just want us to make smart choices.
你这么称呼夜店发生的事情吗?
Is that what you call what happened at the club?
-做明智的选择 -Annie 不要
-Making a smart choice? -Annie, don't.
我想 内心里
I think we all want to be
我们都想做个勇敢的人
brave in our own minds.
可真♥相♥是 直到大事临头
But the truth is that you don't know who you are
你根本不知道自己是什么
until something happens.
接着便是本能反应
And then you just react.
我只是...
And I just...
那些画面在我脑海一遍遍重复
I see these two seconds just playing over and over and over again.
我们需要更好衣服
We need better clothes.
我去弄
I got it.
世界末日的 该穿什么衣服
What's the dress code for the end of the world?
夹克不打领带?
Jacket, no tie?
我也去
I'll come, too.
哥们
Hey, there.
抱歉啊 老兄 这件我得拿走
Sorry, buddy. I'm going to have to take this.
Sean!
Sean!
等等 不要
Hey, wait. No.
-你疯了吗 -别动
-Are you crazy? -Don't move.
没事了 我们走
It's okay. Come on.
他们来了
They're inside.
-我们离这么近 它为什么没看到我们 -因为灯泡
-We were so close, why didn't it see us? -The glass.
-它没看到你吗 -没
-It didn't see you? -No.
它们应该可以察觉到生物电磁场之类的玩意
I bet they sense our bio-electromagnetic shit.
有些道理
That almost makes sense.
你怎么想到的?
How did you come up with that?
我也不知道 探索频道《鲨鱼周》上面说的
I don't know. Shark Week.
我打赌它们看的到我们的电脉冲
My money's on they see our electric pulses.
灯泡把它屏蔽了
And the glass blinded it.
就像电流绝缘体
It's an electrical insulator.
你愿意拿命去赌一把你的理论吗
You're willing to bet your life on that theory?
我们刚验证了
We just did.
我们走
Come on.
快 我们走
Come on, come on. Let's go.
这边
This way.
该死
Oh, shit.
你还想什么呢
What did you expect?
现在怎么办
What do we do now?
现在去哪
Where do we go?
快
Come on.
你要 你要干什么
What are you... What do you...
你打算拿它干什么
What are you going to do with that?
不知道 感觉挺好
I don't know. Feels good.
你知道怎么用吗?
You know how to use that thing?
知道
Yeah.
-停下 -Skyler
-Stop! -Skyler!
停下
Stop!
好了 我看够了 我们还是走吧
All right. I've seen enough. Let's just get the hell out of here.
往哪走?
And go where?
往上
Up.
该死的 Sean
God damn it, Sean!
天知道上面会有什么
We don't know what's up there.
照你这么说 我们该去哪
Or where we're going, for that matter.
听着 我们需要更好的视野
Listen, we need a better view.
一个能看到全局的地方 哪个方向安全
Somewhere where we can see what's going on. What direction's safe.
你们不要命了吗?
You guys want to get yourself killed?
Skyler 我们该待在一起
Skyler, we should stick together.
过来
Come on.
-Nat 我... -走吧
-Nat, I... -Come on.
我留在下面
I got it down here.
有人吗?
Hello?
布达佩斯1230 安特卫普621
Budapest, 1230. Antwerp, 621.
-这是时间吗 -可能吧
-Are these times? -Maybe.
伙计们 看这个
Guys, look at this.
电磁轰炸使得我们的硬件短路
"Their electromagnetic bombardment shorted our hardware.
不是导弹 不是战机
"No missiles. No jets."
不只是莫斯科
This wasn't just Moscow.
通信只保持了3分钟
"Communications stayed up for three minutes.
纽约 伦敦 巴黎 东京
"New York, London, Paris, Tokyo
均报道称 遭遇无形入侵者猛烈攻击
"all reported invisible invaders. Aggressive assault strategy."
Skyler说的对
Skyler was right.
无家可归了
There is no home.
-我好像不记得了 -天呐
-Not like we remember it. -Oh, God.
地下的硬件躲过了它们的首轮攻击
"Hardware from the underground survived their initial attack.
我们尽可能的挽救了一切
"We salvaged what we could,
希望能与安特卫普重新取得联♥系♥ 布达佩斯
"hope to reconnect with Antwerp, Budapest."
这些不是时间
These aren't times.
而是幸存人数
These are numbers of survivors.
我们收到莫斯科同盟的紧急行动信息
"We found an Emergency Action Message from allies here in Moscow.
全球HF频率4-7-0-9...
"Global HF frequency 4-7-0-9..."
信息里说什么
What did the message say?
就这些
That's it.
看这个
Hey, check this out.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你说过 这些东西能看到电流 所以关掉好吗
You said those things see electricity, so turn it off.
-灯泡又没亮 -等等
-The bulbs aren't on. -Wait.
上面说什么
What's he saying?
-拜托 Sean 关掉好吗 -在重复
-Please, Sean, just turn it off, okay? -It's repeating.
一条信息
A message.
求你关掉!
Please turn it off!
这是如何工作的?
How is it working?
该死的 这些东西能看到的 关掉好吗?
God damn it, okay? Those things can see it, so turn it off!
Sean!
Sean!
好了
Okay.
-天啊 -好了
-Jesus. -It's okay.
好了 我们去找视野
Come on. Let's find a view.
Ben? 这边 来 看
Ben? Over here, check this out.
天呐
Holy shit.
我们被包围了
We're surrounded.
死亡中心
Dead center.
他们在那儿干什么呢
What are they doing out there?
好像是在挖什么东西
It's like they're digging for something.
他们破坏一切电子设备
They mess with everything electrical.
他们一定遵守着某种规则 有某种目的
They got to obey some sort of rules, have some sort of purpose.
他们是有备而来的
They came here with a plan.
我们的呢
What's ours?
还有更多幸存者
There's more survivors.
一定有 我们得找到他们
We know they're out there, we just have to find them.
那是谁
Who is it?
Skyler
Skyler.
他在干什么
What the hell is he doing?
走 我们得阻止他
Come on. We gotta stop him.
等等 为什么啊
Wait, why?
他懂一些俄语
The guy understands some Russian.
他可以翻译信息
He can translate the message for us.
小心
Be careful.
我们马上回来
We'll be right back.
不
Oh, no.
不
No.
不 不 不 不要
No, no, no, no, no!
Sean!
Sean!
不
No.
必须要提醒他们
We have to warn them.
快
Now!
Skyler!
Skyler!
Skyler!
Skyler!
回来!
Get back here!
等等 我好像有看到什么东西
电影精选列表