女生们先生们 飞机马上就要在莫斯科着陆了
Ladies and gentlemen, we have begun our descent into Moscow.
请关闭所有便携式电子设备
Please turn off all portable electronic devices.
谢谢合作
Thank you.
先生 你能把那个关掉吗
Sir, could you please turn that off?
它会干扰到飞机的导航系统
It can interfere with the plane's navigation system.
你真的相信吗
Do you really believe that?
因为人们在上机前
Because people have been talking
已经谈论过乘务员的话是否可信
outside the flight attendant social circle of trust,
结果是 没人相信她们
and word is that nobody really believes that.
原谅我的朋友 他小时候脑袋给门夹了
Excuse my friend. He was dropped on his head as a child.
真的 如果真的那么危险的话
No. If these were really that bad,
他们根本就不会让你带这些东西上来 直接否决
they wouldn't let you bring them on the plane, flat out.
如果你同意我的话 不用举手赞同
If you agree with me, don't unfold your arms.
看到了吗?
See?
哥们 你就非得在这时候玩多拉大冒险吗?
Dude, do you really need an extra minute of playing Dora the Explorer?
水晶王国就快通关了
She was about to save the Crystal Kingdom.
怎么回事?
What the hell?
刚才只是一次电气短路
We just experienced an electrical short.
在你的右边 平流层上部
To your right, you will see heavy electrical activity
你会看到强烈的雷电活动
in the upper stratosphere.
不用过于担心的
Nothing of major concern.
我讨厌坐飞机
I hate flying.
由于雷电风暴 所有出航的航♥班♥都取消了
Due to electrical storms, all outbound flights are canceled.
你上一次穿这衣服是什么时候
When was the last time you wore that?
不清楚 毕业典礼吧?
I don't know. Graduation?
你根本就没参加毕业典礼
You didn't go to graduation.
出于相互支持 那天我还是有穿
But I still dressed up out of solidarity.
行了 给我支油性笔
All right, give me a Sharpie.
总有一天 我不会带它在身上的
One of these days, I'm not going to have a Sharpie in my bag.
-又挖苦我? -没错
-Another poignant metaphor for me? -Yes.
这是款为环球旅行的游客设计的社交网络
It's an exclusive social network for globetrotting travelers.
基于GPS导航系统 可以让年轻人
It's a GPS-based navigation system that allows young people
随时随地都能找到最火爆的酒吧和夜店
to find the hottest bars and clubs in cities around the world.
我们来莫斯科的扩展计划是
Our expansion plans for Moscow...
Sean?
Sean?
你神游去了?
Jump in whenever.
这次来莫斯科的扩展计划包括烂醉 滥交
Our expansion plans for Moscow include getting drunk, laid
最后免费参观俄♥国♥监狱 一切只需轻点鼠标
and ending up in a Russian prison, all at the click of a button.
是我的问题 还是这些斯拉夫语看起来像克林贡语
Is it just me, or does Cyrillic look like Klingon?
拜托 你认真点
Dude, get serious for a second.
我刚看到"明星酒吧"了
Come on, man. I found that freaky Zvezda joint
我们这次肯定能凯♥旋♥而归
we're going to hit up for our victory lap.
"超模们为软件设计师神魂颠倒"
"Supermodels desperately seeking software designers."
这主意不错
That's a good idea.
等俄♥国♥佬想分一杯羹时
And when the Russians go for this,
我们一夜间 就成千万级的公♥司♥了
we're a $10-million company overnight.
莫斯科现在有56个游客登录
Fifty-six travelers currently logged into Moscow.
是个美国人
Ooh, an American.
我飞了半个地球 可不是来看美国人的
I didn't fly halfway around the world to see Americans.
领她去"苹果蜂"(美国连锁餐厅)
Tell her to go to Applebee's.
明星酒吧? 明星酒吧
Zvezda? Zvezda.
-Ben? -怎么了
-Ben? -Yeah?
我有让你失望过吗?
Have I ever let you down?
有
Yeah.
我们会让Skyler做产品介绍
We'll let Skyler make the introductions.
在这儿等我们
Wait for us.
准备好了吗
You ready?
团队合作 所向披靡
Teamwork makes the dream work.
真是太扯了
That's ridiculous.
伙计们 你们来这儿干嘛?
Whoa, guys. What are you doing here?
没收到我发的邮件吗
Didn't you get my e-mail?
我们不需要你们了
We won't be needing you.
等等 我兄弟为了这个项目 花了差不多1万2
Hang on. My boy just spent, like, 12 grand to develop this.
还得加上机票钱
Plus, flights.
没错 怎么回事 这明明就是我的创意
Yeah, what the hell is going on here? Looks exactly like my idea.
对 我知道 几乎完美了 谢谢你
Yeah, I know. It's very good. It's almost perfect, thank you.
下次记得要签保密协议
Next time, you send an NDA.
你一定是说"非混♥蛋♥协议"吧
You must mean the Non-Douchebag Agreement.
叫保安
Call security.
Skyler 你为什么这么做
Whoa, whoa. Skyler, why are you doing this?
这叫生意
It's business.
这是犯罪
It's criminal.
欢迎来到莫斯科
Welcome to Moscow.
保安会带你们出去的
Security will help see you out.
真是太扯了
This is such bullshit.
-看这儿 -我知道太美了
-Look at this place. -I know, right?
美极了
It's amazing.
美极了 可我们迷路了
Amazing, but are we lost?
不 地图上显示 离我们只有两条街远了
No. This map says we're only two blocks away.
好的 等下
All right. Hold up, hold up.
-一起说"莫斯科" -莫斯科
-Everyone say, "Moscow." -Moscow.
-我们是怎么找到这儿的 -通过这个家伙的博客
-So how did we find this place? -This guy's blog.
-帅不帅 -还行
-Cute? -Yeah,
我是说左边那个
I mean, if he's the one on the left.
Nat 他朋友居然穿毛毯衣打牛仔领带
Nat, his friend is wearing a Snuggie with a bolo tie.
我知道你最爱了 别想骗我
I know you're into that, don't lie.
对 如果我去这个邋遢家伙的地下室
Yeah, if I end up some human lampshade in this guy's creepy basement...
放心 我一定给你找个不邋遢的
Relax. I'm giving you a no-lampshade guarantee.
走吧?
Shall we?
去喝点东西
We shall have a drink.
我们一定要到那上面 好吗
I'm like, "We have to go up there, right?"
♪I like the Gucci, Gucci I like the dollar bill♪
♪I love your pocket rocket We live to shock it, shock it♪
♪I like the way you smile I might just bite your lip♪
♪I see you talking, talking Your hands are talking, talking♪
♪I like that♪
♪I like your dirty mind Mine's on it all the time♪
♪Oh, let me shake it, shake it, Oh, Polaroid it, shake it♪
♪I'm a graffiti girl♪
算了 往好处想 这根本没关系
Screw it. Big picture, this doesn't mean shit.
关系大了
It does mean shit.
我们的未来 全在这上面了
Our future is exactly shit right now.
我们去告这些人
Okay. We'll sue those guys.
找一个牛逼的 懂俄♥罗♥斯♥法律的国际律师
Get a huge international Matlock-ass lawyer who knows Russian law.
什么俄♥罗♥斯♥法律?
What Russian law?
别灰心好吗 我们会有办法的
Just don't sweat it, all right? We'll figure something out.
-你怎么会这样子? -什么样
-How can you be like that? -Like what?
总是盲目的乐观
Like delusionally optimistic all the time.
我只是有过 比你现在更糟糕的过去
I'm just more used to screwing up than you are.
我想对你发火
I try and get mad at you.
孩子 看灯柱那边
Son, peep the kiosk.
妞全在灯柱旁边
Full on kiosk.
那个肯嫁给我的
Kiosk her to marry me.
不是吧?
Seriously?
那个瑞典傻♥逼♥
That Swedish prick.
伙计们 你在这儿
Guys, you're here.
真是厉害 那个研究真棒
It's impressive. That's good research.
你们不会这么天真吧
Look. You can't be so naive, okay?
我是说 你们来到这儿
I mean, you come out here,
这儿其他人全是饿狼 而你们却像两只小羊羔
everybody out here is like hungry wolves, and you act like two little lambs?
难怪你们会被吃掉
Of course you're going to get eaten.
你可以把自己想象成一匹狼 这样才能在夜里睡得着
You may like to think of yourself as a wolf so you can sleep at night,
可事实是 你是个彻头彻尾的贼
but the truth is, you're just a straight-up thief.
你得明白 这是生意
You have to understand, this is just business.
有些人做的来
Some people can take it.
有些人就不行
Some people can't.
衬衫不错
It's a nice shirt.
谢谢 你妈昨天忘在我房♥间里的
Oh, thanks. Your mom left it in my room.
没有哪个社会不存在酒精和信仰
No human society exists without booze or religion.
所以我信仰喝酒
That's why I drink religiously.
哥们 是那个美国人
Dude, the American.
是吗
Oh, really?
"困在莫斯科请求帮助"
"Stuck in Moscow. Please help."
苹果峰 算了
电影精选列表