Leaving you was the best thing we ever fucking did,
你进去的话 我就亲你
you fucking freak!I'll kiss you then.
我不要他回来了 叫他滚出去
I don't want him to come back, tell him to get out
永远不会有人爱你
No one will ever love you.
你只需要进去一会儿
All you have to do is just go inside.
你♥爸♥妈是人♥渣♥ 他们抛弃你了
Your mother and father are scum. They abandoned you...
现在我是你父亲了
I'm your father now.
没有人爱你
No one...
快弄出来
Get it out!
帮我解开
Cut me loose.
快弄出来 该死
Get it out damn
跑进去了吗? 该死 快挖出来
Has it gone inside?Oh shit, you gotta pull it out!
-什么? -挖掉眼睛
-What? -Dig out eyes
-快挖 -不行
-Pull it out! -no
不要让我死…
Don't let me die.
我不会让你死…
I'm not gonna let you die,
等等 咬紧…
Wait, bite down.
抓住他
Right down. Hold him down.
该死 快帮帮我
Damn, help me quickly
好 就是这次了 他会来对付我们
Alright this it okay, he's gonna come for us.
豁出去也无可失去
We've got nothing to lose.
除了另一颗眼睛
Just one other fucking eye.
他会杀了我
Oh, he's gonna kill me.
老天啊 好 你打算杀了我
Oh god, it's fine, you're gonna fucking kill me.
你最好把刀给我 我比你更需要
It's best you hand over the knife. I need it more than you.
我必须保护自己
I gotta protect myself!
你比我更勇敢
You're braver than me.
不会再有人受伤了
No one's gonna get hurt anymore.
你说得倒轻松 刀子在你手里啊
That's easy for you to say, you got the fucking knife!
-给我 -不行 亚当…
-Give it! -No, Adam. Adam, come on.
别过来…
Don't. Don't.
-快住手… -亚当
-Stop it! Stop it! -Adam
住手
Stop!
亚当
Adam.
凯特 这不是你的错
Kat, it's not your fault.
凯特 跟我说一遍 “这不是我的错”
Kat, repeat after me, "It wasn't my fault."
也许一切都是我的错
Maybe it was my fault.All of it.
我没有回头
I never went back.
我不曾去看他是否平安
I never checked to see if he was okay.
你离开后 警♥察♥来了
After you left, the police came.
问了一堆关于失踪男童的事
Asking all kinds of shit about a missing boy.
你知道我说了什么吗?
And you know what I told them?
什么也没说
Fucking zero.
你一直都知情?
All this time you knew?
二十年了
20 years.
我隐瞒了二十年 结果呢?
20 fucking years I held onto this shit and for what?
你也丢下他了
You left him too.
你本来可以救他
You could have saved him.
你本来可以向人求助
You could have told someone.
你本来可以阻止这一切
You could have stopped this.
放她走
Let her go.
我们只是想回家
We just wanna go home.
我后来回去你们的世界
I returned to your world after.
依然没有家
Still no home
依然没有家人
Still no family.
你是个好孩子 多明尼克
You're a good kid, Dominic.
不对 我依然没人要
No. I was still unwanted.
我是孤儿
An orphan.
所以我回来这里
Came back here.
老农夫说的对 你们都是人♥渣♥
The farmer was right.You are all scum!
-你曾是我的朋友 -不对
-You were my friend. -No.
你抛下我 弃我于不顾
You abandoned me.Left me for dead.
让我看看你的脸
Why don't you let me see that face?
我不会伤害你
I'm not gonna hurt you.
让我看看 朋友
Let me see, my friend.
你看 不难吧?
See that wasn't so hard.
我若知道你的遭遇 我一定会回头来救你
I would have come and rescued you if I'd known what you were going through.
来
Come
我失败了
I failed.
邪灵从来没有离开你
The evil never left you.
杀了我
Kill me.
你看 你真可悲
Look at you. You're pathetic.
快啊
Come on!
天啊
Ah, god!
我本来可以跟你一样
I could have been like you
我本来可以拥有家人
I could have had a family.
我发誓若可以的话 我也很想弥补一切
If I could fix it, I would, I swear.
那就现在弥补我
Well then, fix it now.
结束这一切
Now end it.
杀了我
Kill me.
杀了我
Kill me.
不行
No.
我办不到…
No, I can't.
动手啊
Hands on
我会抓走你老婆
Your wife. I'll take her.
让她过得比你更痛苦
She'll suffer worse than you.
看着我
Look at me.
你的女儿会跟我住在一起
Your daughters will live with me.
我会让她们爱我
I will make them love me.
杰伊
Jay!
杰伊
Jay!
我的天啊
Oh my god!
我没事
I'll live.
爸爸?
Daddy?
茉莉 波比
Molly. Poppy.
你的脸怎么了?
What's wrong with your face?
爸爸不会有事的 好吗?
Daddy's gonna be okay. Alright?
老兄
Dude
要是爸爸知道我们来这里就惨了
Dad would kill us if he knew we were here.
得了吧 爸爸不会知道的
Dude...Dad will never know.
何况那疯子早就不在了
Besides, the freak's long gone.
长眠不起 死了
D-E-A-D. Fucked.
-我讨厌大冒险 -那你刚刚应该选真心话
-I hate dares. -Well then, you should have chosen truth instead.
你跟艾萨也应该待在家 像两个脆弱的羞涩男女
And you and Isaac could have stayed at home like little virgin snowflakes.
就是这片森林吗?
Is it really the same forest?
对 离这儿不远
Yeah. Not far from here.
-你♥爸♥教训了他 对吧? -对
-Your dad kicked his ass, right? -Hells, yeah.
就是十年前的今晚
Ten years ago tonight.
是喔
No, I get it.
疯子喂他们吃蟑螂
Freak fed him cockroaches.
逼他们切下彼此的肉
Made them slice each other.
把他们钉在墙上
Nailed them to the wall.
甚至把他们的皮留下来
He even kept their skin.
还不只这样
But that's not all.
疯子架住其中一名受害者…
Dude, pinned one of the prisoners down and...
用蠕虫折腾他
Got him with the worms!
波比
Poppy! Oh.
那么…
So.
谁要跟我一起去找那间农舍?
Who's coming with me to find the farmhouse?
我陪你去
Yeah, I'm game.
不行 不可以
No, no way.
你明知警方找不到到他的遗体
You know they never found a body.
什么?
What?
要命
Oh shit.
大伙儿 我去车里拿手套
Yo.I'm gonna go grab my gloves from the car.
这里快冷死我了
It's freezing out here, man.
不管了 我们走吧
Yo. Fuck this, come on guys.
走吧 我把车开过来
Come on, I'll, I'll bring the car around.
我们该走了
We should go.
胆小鬼
Pussies.
快走啦 波比