我好饿啊
Oh, I'm so hungry.
好想要吃美味多汁的…
If only there was some juicy, delectable,
好吃的人类
tasty humans.
等一下
But wait.
我看到一个 两个
I see one, two.
我该先吃哪一个好?
But which one will I eat first?
她…
Her.
她 你说她吗?
Her.Her? You think her?
那我就要吃掉她了
Well, maybe I'm gonna eat her anyway. Ahhh!
抓到你了
Oh, I've got you.
我一定会很想你们
Oh, I'm gonna miss you girls.
我讨厌你出远门
I hate it when you're away.
你什么时候回来?
When will you be back?
这次只去几天而已 好吗?
It's just a couple of days this time, alright?
别再说恐怖故事了 上♥床♥时间到
Enough scary stories. Bed time.
不要…
No.
快点 上♥床♥时间到
Come on. Bed time
好吧 你们先去刷牙
Okay. Why don't you guys go and brush your teeth
我等等上楼 念你们爱的故事书 好吗?
and I'll come upstairs, and we'll read that book that you love, okay?
-去吧…动作快 -好
-Okay. Go. Go. Quickly. -Race.
真希望你常常陪她们
I could get used to this.
但是…
Yeah. This...
这场会议很…
this conference is...
事关重大 我知道
It's the most important thing ever. I know.
-你之前说过了 -对
-You already said that. -Yeah.
这场很重要 足以改变一切
It's a big one. It's a game changer.
对 上一场跟上上一场也是
Yeah, same as the last one, and the next one after that.
因为我不想带孩子去我妈的旧家
Because I don't wanna, I don't wanna bring the girls up in my Mom's old house
我希望她们有自己的房♥间
and I want them to have their own bedrooms.
她们喜欢共享东西
They love sharing, you know?
但更喜欢爸爸回家
Almost as much as they love their Dad coming home.
好 这是最后一次
Yeah, well, this is it
之后我就能一直陪她们
and then I am all theirs,
也能够一直陪着你了
and I'm all ours.
你说好不好?
If that's okay, huh?
再见
Bye.
我不知道 不要吃掉爸爸
不要…
深呼吸 快跑
洁西 你有没有看到 女儿的那本爱书?
Jess, you seen the book the girls love?
宝贝 我去看有没有在车里
Babe. I'm gonna check if it's in the car.
洁西 钥匙在哪儿?
Jess, you seen the keys?
搞什么
What the fuck?
妈妈怎么了?
What's wrong with Mommy?
宝贝 待在妈妈身边 别乱动…
Baby, you stay here with Mommy. Don't move. Don't move.
爸爸
Daddy!
宝贝?
Baby?
宝贝
Baby?
宝贝…把手给我
Oh, baby. Baby, give me your hand.
没事的…把手给我
Baby, it's okay.t's okay. Give me your hand.
宝贝…没事的
Baby, come on. It's okay.
宝贝
Baby.
你待好
欢迎来到天堂
Welcome to paradise.
来的路上有没有看到什么?
See anything on your way in?
可恶
-没有用的 -可恶
-It's no use. -Oh fuck!
天哪 洁西和孩子们
Oh, God. Jess. The kids.
不行…
No. No. No. Fuck, no.
他要的不是她们 是你
He doesn't want them.Only you.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
杰伊
Jay.
我是亚当
Adam.
我叫凯特
Kat.
这里是哪里?
What is this place?
诚如你所见的地狱
As bad as it looks, man.
我一定要离开这里
I gotta get the fuck outta here.
你乖乖的就能待在这里
You behave, you stay here.
不乖的话就回去 懂吗?
You don't, you go back. Understand?
吃
Eat.
我叫你吃 孩子
I said eat, boy.
这里现在是你家了
This is your home now.
拿去市场
It's for the market.
不开心的时候要怎么做?
What do we do when we're upset?
-要记得 -记得什么?
-Remember. -Remember what?
-记得谁救了我 -没错
-Who saved me. -Yeah.
乖孩子
Good boy. Hmm?
我想找我妈妈
I just want my Mom.
你♥爸♥妈是人♥渣♥ 他们抛弃了你
Your mother and father are scum. They abandoned you.
他们若在乎你 就会来找你了 不是吗?
If they cared about you, they'd have come looking for you, now, wouldn't they?
现在我是你父亲了
I'm your father now.
要是你让我不开心 你可有苦头吃了
And if you upset me, I swear to fucking
很好 这样才乖
God...
谁把他弄成这样?
Who's doing this?
我来的时候他就在了
He was there when I got here.
凯特叫他保罗
Kat calls him Paul.
以我的猫命名
After my cat.
保罗不太爱说话
Paul doesn't say much.
你们在哪里被绑♥架♥?
Where were you when you were taken?
停车场 那晚我出门玩
Parking lot after a night out.
在深夜值勤时
Working the graveyard shift.
这是他的游乐场
It's his playground.
谁的?
Whose?
这当中一定有什么误会
See, this must have been a mistake
我是好人
'cause I'm a good person.
我没犯过罪
I didn't do anything wrong.
听着 我会做公益
You see, I do charity. I...
我…捐血过一次
I gave blood once.
早点习惯吧
Oh, get used to that shit.
他就是嗜血成性
A big fan of the red stuff.
这样听来你跟这混帐对话过?
I take it you've tried to talk to this prick?
对啦 我试图拥抱言和 还献花
Oh, yeah. I've tried to hug it out, bought him flowers.
这全是一个人的杰作? 你不是警♥察♥吗?
One guy did all this? I mean, you're a fucking cop!
是警卫 难道不是吗?
Security guard.Well, you are.
谢谢告知
Good to know.
多明尼克
Dominic!
你想挑战我的底线吗?
Are you trying to test me?
别惹火我 儿子
Hey, don't start with me, son.
多明尼克?
Dominic?
-父亲 我很抱歉 -是吗?
Father, I'm sorry!
-是真的 -再说一次
-Yes! -Say it again.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry!
就是这样 让邪灵离开你
That's it. Let the evil out.
-怎么了? -喂食时间到
-What was that? -Feeding time.
-灯是怎么回事? -总之不是圣诞节
-What's with the lights? -Well, it ain't fucking Christmas.
他折磨人之前还会先给警告?
What, so he warns you before he tortures you?
对
Yep.
但下手的人不是他
Only it's not him that does the torturing.
那是谁?
Who does?
你们简直是他的宠物
You're his pets.
那肉根本没有煮过
It's not even cooked.
谢谢 但我吃素
No thanks. I'm vegan.
吃素的话 你完蛋了
Of course, by vegan you mean fucked.
不要浪费 丢回来给我
Well don't waste it. Throw it back.
这夏令营真特别 是吧?
Quite the summer camp, ain't it?
你选择不吃是个错误
It's a big mistake, not eating.
你又不是德蕾莎修女
Not exactly Mother Theresa.
保罗怎么办?
What about Paul?
他靠打♥针♥
He gets injections.
故意让他死不了
They keep him alive.
好好看着 素食队长
Look at it, Captain Vegetarian.
那就是你未来的样子
That's your future, right there.
随便你们俩要怎么做