You two can do what you want
但我死也一定要逃出去
but I'm getting outta here if it kills me.
你的用词非常不谨慎
A very poor choice of words.
快点
Come on!
-有找到东西吗? -没有
-Any loose? -Not yet.
-你那边没有吗? -我找到这个
-Nothing your side? -Found this.
运气一直不太好
Not been very lucky for me.
什么?
What?
你是在浪费时间
It's a waste of time.
一如你申请当警♥察♥?
Like your police application?
一如你妈费力生你
Like your mom's labor.
没有任何钥匙吗?
Not got any keys?
没有 你有吗?
Nope.Do you have any?
可恶
Shit!
可恶
Shit!
就算用杀人魔佛莱迪的长指甲 挖一百年也不会有结果
A hundred years, and nails like Freddy fucking Krueger wouldn't get through it.
你也能自己亲身体验看看
Or you could learn the hard way.
亚当说的对 唯一的出路是那扇门
Adam's right.The only way out is through that door.
我说真的 他如果看到你在挖地
Seriously. If he sees you doing that,
-他会大发雷霆 -我某一任男友跟你一样
-he'll go fucking insane. -I had an ex just like you.
不愿意轻言放弃
He wouldn't give up either.
为了要摆脱他 我让他爸因为强♥奸♥我而被捕
I had to get his Dad arrested for raping me, just to get rid of him.
所以是他活该
So he deserved it.
不对 他没有碰我
Oh, he didn't touch me.
我十五岁时 会故意跟已婚人士约会
When I was 15, I'd set up dates with married guys.
跟他们拍照
Take pictures
再寄给他们的妻子看
send them to their wives.
一群变♥态♥
Fucking perverts.
若能回家 我愿意牺牲一颗睾丸
I'd give a nut right now to be back at home.
你猜哪件事会先发生?
Guess which one's gonna happen first?
这就叫做命在“蛋系”吗?
Gives the old ball and chain a whole new meaning, huh?
你们俩知道自己是疯子吗?
You guys are fucking insane, you know that?
等等…
and many more…
够了
Don't.
科学怪人若进来 我们都会变成太监
If Frankenstein comes back in, we'll all lose our fuckin' balls.
多明尼克
Dominic
下得很保守嘛
Playing it safe, huh?
你为什么那样下?
Why did you do that?
-不知道 -不知道啊?
-I don't know. -You don't know.
但你还是这样下了
But you chose to do it.
每次移棋都是一种承诺
You see, every maneuver is a promise.
与后续的每一步牵连甚广
A promise to your next maneuver and your next one.
人生就是一连串的选择
'Cause life's all about choices.
没得选时 人生就完了
you got nothing.Life is over
是你选择待在这里的 对吧?
You chose to be here with me, didn't you?
多明尼克
Dominic.
多明尼克 我在问你话
Dominic.I'm asking you a question.
给我回答
Answer me
我不要他回来了 滚出去
I don't want him back, get out
你这个废物
You waste
你♥爸♥妈是人♥渣♥ 他们抛弃了你
Your mother and father are scum. They abandoned you.
他们若在乎你 就会来找你了 不是吗?
If they cared about you, they'd have come looking for you now, wouldn't they?
现在我是你父亲了
I'm your father now.
我必须告诉你一个秘密
I need to tell you a secret.
弃你于不顾的就是那个世界
This is the world that left you for dead.
但我们的世界并不奇怪 对吧?
But ours isn't a strange world, is it, son?
我不会让任何人再伤害你
I'll never let anyone hurt you again.
答应我你不会离开我
Promise you'll never leave me.
好的 父亲
Yes, father.
答应我长大会变得又高又壮
And you'll grow big and strong?
我答应你
I promise.
证明给我看
Show me.
变得又高又壮 就像他一样
Grow big and strong, just like him.
很好看
It's beautiful.
我们就像彼此 如出一辙
We're just like each other one and the same.
并非所有人都很善良
Not all of us are kind.
总得有人负责替人驱逐邪灵
Some of us need to have the evil taken out of us.
难道你也有邪念吗?
Does that mean you're evil too?
是啊
Yeah.
有时候我们会做坏事
See, sometimes, we do bad
痛苦是驱逐邪灵的唯一方法
things and the only way to take the bad out is through pain.
我要你插下去 释放邪灵
I want you to stab it.Remove the evil.
这样你才能成为真男人
It's what's gonna make you a man, Dominic.
透过痛苦治愈自我
Healing through pain.
我保证 我不会惩罚你
I promise. I'm not gonna punish you.
就是这样…
Oh, that's it.
乖孩子
Oh, good boy. Huh?
感觉还不赖 对吧?
That wasn't so bad, was it?
你看邪灵
Watch the evil, huh?
都被释放出来了
Watch it leave me.
你这个…
Oh, you...
你这个王八蛋
You motherfucker.
什么 怎么了?
What? What is it?
放马过来 你这懦夫
Oh, come on, then, you fucking pussy.
你很喜欢偷看…
You enjoy watching...
你们没注意过吗?
Have you never noticed this?
行行好 拜托你住嘴
Shut the fuck up for our sakes.
你在躲什么?
What are you hiding from?
我已婚了 垃圾
I'm married, you prick.
我还有人生要过
I have a fucking life.
来啊 我等你过来 死混帐
Come on, I'll wait for you to come here
够了杰伊 听亚当的
Jay, please, Adam's right.
来啊 拍这个
Come on, take this
好极了 真感谢你…
Great.Great, thank you. Thank you so much!
来啊
Come on.
放马过来 垃圾
Come here, trash
我老婆 我女儿
My wife, my daughters.
我老婆跟我女儿
My wife and my daughters.
她们平安无事吗?
Are they alright?
她们到底平不平安?
Does that mean they're okay?
住手
Don't.
顺他的意 老兄
You gotta let him, man.
否则他会找上我们的家人
Or he'll go for our families.
-杰伊 你必须听他的话 -不要
-Jay, you have to do what he says. -No
不照做的话会更惨
It'll be worse if you don't.
不要做蠢事
Don't do anything stupid.
受苦的不是保罗就是你
It's either Paul or you.
不要…
No, no. No, no.
不要 对不起…拜托你
No, no. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Please.
可恶
hateful
不要
No
对不起…
Sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
这是…什么鬼?
It's... what the fuck?
什么鬼东西
It's... what the fuck?
她噎住了 老兄
She's fucking choking, man.
她噎住了
She's fucking choking!
对不起…
I'm sorry. I'm sorry!
我喜欢过生日
I do like a birthday.
你可以跟我聊聊
You can talk to me, you know.
你在看什么?
What are you looking at?
没什么
Nothing.
拿来
Bring it here.
是谁做出这种事?
Who did that?
不重要
Doesn't matter.
-为什么? -我说不重要
-Why? -I said it doesn't matter.
去坐下
Sit down.
怎么会不重要?
How come it doesn't matter?
坐下
sit down
过来
Come here.
没事的
It's alright.
不管你想做什么都快住手