Then go inside.
-二十分钟 -二十年好了
-20 minutes. -Make it 20 years.
不要 等等
No wait!
该死
Shit!
我那天下午就回家了
I went home that afternoon.
没想过会再见到你们
I never thought I'd see you guys again.
你们之后还见过那个小孩吗?
Did anyone see him after? The kid?
我妈说不要进那间农舍
My mom. She said ..Don't go into that farmhouse.
她不晓得我去过那儿
She'd known I was there.
那次露营是几月?
What month were we at the camp?
我的十三岁生日
My thirteenth birthday.
八月廿五号♥
August 25th.
隔天是我的重要会议
I had that big meeting tomorrow.
会议是廿四号♥
It was the 24th.
今天就满二十年了
That's 20 years.
我们那时还小 不懂事
We were kids, we didn't know any better.
他现在也不懂
Neither does he.
你怎么没在工作?
Why aren't you working?
我听到怪声
I heard a noise.
少唬我
Bullshit.
不要
No!
对不起
Oh sorry.
给我回去工作
Get back to work.
“亨利 六个月大”
“母亲丧子 哀痛欲绝”
“丧子父母死于拖车祝融”
“失踪儿童多明尼克的父母 昨晚不幸葬生拖车火窟”
你好大的胆子
How dare you?
对不起…
Ahh! I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
住手 你有过一个儿子
No, don't! You, you had a son.
亨利
Henry.
你已经杀了他 还想杀了我吗?
Are you gonna kill me just like you killed him?
我没有杀他
I didn't kill him.
他在烫毛槽发生意外
It was an accident in the scalding chamber,
他不够强壮
he wasn't strong enough.
你收留我来取代他 对吧?
You took me to replace him.Didn't you?
我只是想让你变强壮
I just wanted you to be stronger, huh?
我恨你
I hate you.
你在外头没有我 肯定活不过五分钟
You wouldn't last five minutes out there without me.
没有人像我一样爱你
No one loves you like I do.
你是怎么爱我的?
How do you love me?
外头的人♥渣♥
That scum outside?
他们在你皮肤上烙印
They're burning marks in your skin.
让你自生自灭
Leaving you to rot.
至少他们是比你好的人♥渣♥
Well, surely they're a better scum than you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我刚刚说的不是真心话
I didn't mean what I said before.
难怪你父母不来找你
No wonder no one came looking for you.
你在干嘛? 等等…
What are you doing? Wait! Wait!
住手…
No, stop! Stop!
我怎么能留你活口?
How can I let you live?
在亨利的家里撞骗
A fraud in Henry's home.
拜托你住手…
Please, please don't, please don't!
天哪 住手
Oh god, oh, stop!
我试着驱逐邪灵 让你更加强壮
Tried to remove the evil ..To make you strong!
天哪 拜托你…
No! Oh god, please! Please, please no!
父亲 对不起…
Father, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!
但某些人就是摆脱不了邪灵
But it doesn't leave everyone.
抱歉 拜托你让我走
Sorry, please! Let me go!
不要…
No, no, no!
拜托住手
Agh! Please no, stop! Ah!
天啊
Oh god! Ah!
亨利
Henry.
我是多明尼克
It's Dominic.
我的父母本来在找我
My parents were looking for me.
你放火烧死他们
You burned them alive.
我爱你 儿子
I love you, son.
你儿子已经被你杀了
You already killed your son.
我必须告诉你一个秘密
I need to tell ya a secret.
你要重获自♥由♥的 唯一方法是找到那些人
The only way you'll ever truly be free is if you find them.
那些抛弃你的人
Those that abandoned you.
等到你长得高大健壮
When you're big and strong,
无论得花多久时间 找得多辛苦
no matter how long it takes no matter how hard you look,
都要把他们带回来
bring them back here
驱逐他们体内的邪灵
and let the evil out.
我们必须道歉
We need to apologize.
道歉什么?
For what?
我们那时才认识两天
We only knew each other two fucking days.
-甚至不到 -你们想想
-At most. -Think about it.
被欺负的小孩 最希望谁喜欢自己?
When kids get bullied, who do they want to like 'em more than anyone else?
这里真是交友的好地方
What a nicer place to make friends.
想想看
Ah, think about it.
利用那疯子脑里 残存的一点点人性
If we can tap into even just a chink of humanity in that fucked up head of his.
然后呢 他会让我们走吗?
And do what? Just let us go?
-跟了解的敌人对战比较容易 -没错
-Better the devil you know. -Exactly.
我的老天爷
Jesus Christ.
谁管你 我一定要逃出去
Fuck you, I'm getting outta here.
好啊
Alright. Huh.
多明尼克
Dominic.
多明尼克
Dominic.
多明尼克
Dominic.
多明尼克
Dominic.
住手 多明尼克
No.Dominic.
我们知道你是谁了
Now we know who you are.
也知道我们做的好事
And we know what we did.
把你留在那里是我们错了
It was wrong to leave you.
我没办法说我能理解 也不知从何理解
Now, I can't claim to know or...or where to understand
你这二十年来经历的种种
What you've been going through in the past the past 20 years.
但我很清楚…
What I do know
我们每个人都很抱歉
is that each one of us is sorry.
我们非常抱歉
We're so sorry.
我们真的很想离开这里
We wanna get out of here, we do, man.
我们想跟你离开这里
We wanna get out of here with you.
不要…
No, no.
得了吧 老兄
Oh come on, man.
-蜘蛛 -求求你行行好
-Spiders. -Come on, poor souls, ah.
够了…
Please no more. No more. No.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry!
拜托 我很抱歉
Please I'm sorry!
好…我做
Okay. Okay.
该死
Damn
塞进她的耳朵里
In her ear.
拜托 不要伤害她
Please don't hurt her
不要
No!
“快乐日子夏令营”
去拿水管
Yah! Grab the hose!
亚当 动作快
Adam, come on!
不要…
No, no, no, no!
不要…
No! No! Oh!
不要…拜托你
No!Oh please! Oh.
-眼睛 -天啊 不要
-His eye. -Oh god, no!
-割开来 -不要…
-Cut it. -no
拜托不要…
No!Oh please!
不要…
No, no!
不要
no!
那是什么?
那是什么东西?
-动手 -拜托…
拜托不要
对不起…
王八蛋
Hey asshole!
就是你
That's right.
难怪我们要丢下你
No wonder we left you to rot.
看看你 女生死也不会亲你
Look at you. A girl wouldn't kiss you to save her life.
你只是个窝囊废
You're nothing but a waste of skin.
丢下你是聪明的决定 你这个死变♥态♥