Whatever you're doing, don't.
去你的 到底要我说几次?
Fuck you, man. How many times I gotta tell you?
保罗试过这招了 你想落得跟他一样吗?
Paul tried that. You wanna be like him?
该死
Oh, fuck.
门外的世界比较美吗 混帐?
Grass greener on the other side of the door, asshole?
有出路吗?
Is there a way out?
好极了 至少我们没有白白受苦
Oh, so we didn't suffer for nothing. Great.
我们逃得出去
We can escape.
只是要聪明一点
We just need to be clever.
他在做什么?
What's he doing?
他气你没有逃走
He's just pissed you're back.
你干嘛把一切当成笑话?
Why is everything a fucking joke to you?
我们就是笑话 朋友
The joke's on us, my friend!
他在做什么?
What's he doing?
何不直接杀了我们?
Why doesn't he just kill us?
谁会把最心爱的玩具丢掉?
No one throw away their favorite toys.
可恶
hateful
求求你
please
我是逼不得已
I have to.
亚当 拜托你住手
Adam, please don't!
放过你我就遭殃
It's either you or me.
我再也受不了了
I can't fucking take this anymore.
永远别离开我
Never leave me.
我的手臂没有感觉了
I can't feel my arms!
天啊
God!
快点起来
Come on! Get up!
快点
Come on!
你答应过我会多陪陪我们…
You promised you were gonna spent more time with us...
杰伊…
Jay!
你得振作一点
Jay! You've gotta stay with us.
你们见过他的脸吗?
You guys ever seen his face?
有啊 很俊俏
Oh yeah, he's gorgeous.
没有 我们没看过
No. We haven't.
那个变♥态♥在隐瞒什么?
So what's the freak hiding?
我不知道 可能只是太丑 没亲过女人
I don't know. Probably just ugly. Never kissed a girl.
不对 再更明确一点
No, specifics.
再想想看 你们看过他的次数比我多
Come on, you guys have clapped eyes on him more than me.
-他很臭 -对 但我们都很臭
-He stinks. -Yeah. We all stink.
还有吗?
More.
-他不会说话 -对 再来
-He doesn't speak. -Right. More.
保罗 给我闭嘴
Paul, shut the fuck up.
他在做什么?
What was that?
你别管他了
Just leave him be.
他想说话
He's trying to speak.
保罗 你说什么?
Paul, what?
马…
Horse
蹄…
hoof
马 什么?
Horse, what?
你想说什么?
What are you trying to say?
保罗
Paul?
马蹄铁
Horseshoe.
他的手背上有马蹄铁的烙印
He has a a horseshoe burn on his hand.
我在你扯掉他手套时看到的
I saw it when you tore his glove off.
我的天啊
Oh my god.
保罗想告诉我们
Paul was trying to tell us.
先是有蜘蛛 再来是蠕虫
There's spiders. Worms next?
我认识你们
I know you.
我的确认识你们
I fucking know you.
农夫在丧妻后发疯了
After the farmer's wife died he went crazy.
开始戴着猪皮面具
Started wearing a pig skin mask.
把小孩关在旧农舍里
Locked his kid in the old farmhouse.
不让他离开视线
Didn't let him out of his sight.
逼他生吃猪肉
Made him eat the pigs alive
接着有一天晚上
and then one night,
天色漆黑一团
when the sky was at its blackest
老农夫磨着斧头
the old man sharpened his axe
直到利得可以剥皮
until it was ripe for scalping.
那个小孩躲了起来
The kid was hiding.
只能听见老农夫的脚步声
All he could hear were his footsteps.
越来越大声 越来越接近
Louder and louder, closer and closer.
警方只找到小孩的残尸
Police found what was left of the kid
浮在烫毛槽中
in the scalding chamber.
没有皮肤
Skinless.
据说老农夫仍在这片树林中徘徊
And they say the farmer still stalks these woods
寻找他的下一个猎物
looking for his next victim...
最好是
Preferably
-这是假的 -是吗?
-It's not true. -Is so.
可怕的农夫 经常出现在传说中
Creepy farmer.Stuff of legend.
我会杀死那个疯子
I'd kill that crazy freak.
我觉得我办不到
I don't think I could.
你们想想
Think about it.
是要夺走一个人的性命呢
Actually ending a dude's life.
我们去找那间农舍
Let's go find the farmhouse.
什么声音?
What's that?
该死
Damn
凯特…我们走
Kat, Kat, come on. Kat.
小男孩多明尼克
Dominic, the boy.
你们在说什么?
What the fuck are you talking about?
流浪的小孩
The traveller, Kat.
他的手背上有马蹄铁的烙印
The one with the horseshoe burned on the back of his hand.
那年暑假我们家去度假
It was my family summer vacation.
要命了
Holy shit.
他还跟着我们
Hey. He's still following us.
那个疤是怎么了?
Hey, what's that scar?
-看起来像香肠 -对啊
-Looks like a wiener. -Yup
香肠手指男不爱说话 是吧?
Wiener fingers doesn't say much, does he?
说“亚当是该死的混帐”
Say Adam's a fucking asshole.
亚当是该死的混帐
Adam's a fucking asshole.
马蹄铁小子 你想跟我们玩吗?
So. Horseshoe.You wanna hang with us?
你可以取代亚当
You could replace.
你叫什么?
What's your name?
-多明尼克 -你可以加入我们的团体
-Dominic. -Well, you can be in our gang.
前提是要完成大冒险
Just needs to pass the dare.
这样太超过了…住手
That's too much ... stop
该死 你吞下去了?
Oh shit! Did you swallow that?
你不是想加入我们的团体吗?
You do wanna be in our gang, right?
别让它们跑进眼睛里 你的脑会被吃掉
Don't let them get in your eye.They'll eat your brain.
算了 丢下他吧
Actually, let's leave him.
丢下他?
Leave him?
该死
Oh, fuck.
我们把他丢在那间诡异的农舍
We left him in that creepy farmhouse.
他干出这些事情 只因他在农舍待了一会儿?
He's done all this 'cause he was in some house for a moment?
得了吧
Come on.
不只一下子
It was more than a moment.
我不要他回来了 叫他滚出去
I don't wanna him back here, okay, he can stay out for ever!
快滚出去 不然我就打死你
Get, boy. You get before I beat you!
住手
Stop it!
够了…别这样说
No, don't say that! Stop it! No!
-过来 你说什么? -够了…
-What you say to me? -Stop
看来有人闯祸了
Someone's in trouble.
他们射死我的马之后烙印的
I did it after they shot my horse.
它曾是我的最好的朋友
He was my best friend.
我想让你看个很酷的东西
I've got something really cool to show you.
别担心 就只有我俩
Don't worry, it's just us.
抱歉 但是…
I'm sorry but...
这真的是最后的大冒险了
this really is the final dare.
你只需要进去一会儿
Look, all you have to do is just go inside.
你进去的话 我就亲你
I'll kiss if you do it.
让我们看看流浪儿童有多勇敢
Show us how brave you travel kids really are.
你想亲我吧?
You wanna kiss me, right?
那就进去