I gotta admit, I was a little bit skeptical going in.
就想说一声谢谢 对于你们所做的一切
Just wanna say thank you, though,for coming out when you did.
我不能接受这份谢意 这都是罗琳的功劳
I can't take the credit.That's, uh... That's all Lorraine.
-我并不想这么做 -为什么
-I didn't want to. -Oh. Why's that?
罗琳所看到的 感受到的 接触到的 可以帮助别人
Whatever Lorraine sees, feels, touches,it helps people.
但同时也会给她带来伤害
But it also takes a toll on her.
每次一点点
Little piece each time.
几个月前 我们正在处理一个案子
Couple months ago we were working on a case.
她看到了一些东西
She saw something.
造成了很大的伤害
It took a real big piece.
我们回家后...
When we got home...
...她进了房♥间 把自己锁在了里面...
...she went into our room,locked herself in...
...整整八天 不说 不吃 不出门
...didn't talk, didn't eat,didn't come out for eight days.
她看到了什么
What'd she see?
出去
Get out of here!
不知道
I don't know.
我也不会问
And I won't ask.
我要再去倒一杯 你要吗
I need to reload. You want some?
不用 谢谢
I'm good, thanks.
好吧
All right.
看看她都让我♥干♥了些什么
Look what she made me do.
看看她都让我♥干♥了些什么
Look what she made me do.
嗨
Hey.
艾德
Ed?
看看她都让我♥干♥了些什么
Look what she made me do!
艾德 艾德
Ed! Ed!
艾德
Ed!
哥们儿 你还好吗
Dude, you okay?
冷静点 布拉德 怎么了
Hold up, Brad. What's going on?
我看到了一个穿着佣人服的女人
I saw someone. There was a woman dressed as a maid.
艾德 艾德 有情况
Ed? Ed, we're getting something.
-是辛蒂 她在梦游 -不 等等
-It's just Cindy. She's sleepwalking. -No, wait. We need this.
为什么要给辛蒂拍照
Why do we need pictures of Cindy?
不是她激发的
She didn't trigger it.
-不是她激发的 什么意思 -有人跟她在一起
-What do you mean she didn't trigger it? -Somebody's with her.
谁
Who?
辛蒂
Cindy!
辛蒂
Cindy!
辛蒂
Cindy!
过来这里 这里安全
Hey, over here. It's safe.
有人跟她在一起
There's someone else in there with her.
我听到了另一个声音 这里 听
I'm hearing another voice. Here, listen.
跟我来 这边走
Follow me. This way.
这就是我躲的地方
This is where I hide.
辛蒂
Cindy?
辛蒂
Cindy?
她去哪里了 艾德
Where'd she go, Ed?
窗子都锁上了
Windows are locked.
艾德 她去哪里了
Ed, where'd she go?
布拉德 把紫外灯拿来
Brad, get the UV light.
-什么 -问德鲁
-The what? -Just ask Drew.
德鲁 我要个紫外灯
Drew, I need a UV light.
给 就这个 快去 快去
Here, that's it. Go, go, go, go!
关灯
Turn off the light.
让开
Get out of the way.
好的
Okay.
开灯
Hit the lights!
找到她了
Found her.
过来吧
Here we go.
-抱好了 -是的
-All right. You got her? -Yeah.
那就是罗利害怕的时候躲的地方
That's where Rory hides when he's afraid.
亲爱的 把艾普丽尔的音乐盒给我
Hon? Could I have April's music box, please?
-辛蒂怎么样 -她什么都不记得
-How's Cindy? -She doesn't remember a thing.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
罗琳
Lorraine!
不
No.
罗琳
Lorraine!
罗琳
Lorraine!
罗琳
Lorraine!
罗琳
Lorraine!
是她让我这么做的
She made me do it.
是她让我这么做的
She made me do it.
是她让我这么做的
She made me do it.
艾德
Ed!
拜托 罗琳
Come on! Lorraine!
艾德
Ed!
艾德 我知道她做了什么
Ed, I know what she did.
-我扶你 我知道 没事了 -我知道她做了什么
-I got you. I know. It's okay. -I know what she did.
我知道她做了什么 她附身在那妈妈身上杀了那孩子
I know what she did. She possessed the mother to kill the child.
她每晚都会去卡洛琳那里
She visits Carolyn every night.
所以才会有那些淤青 她在吸食她
That's what the bruise marks are!She's feeding off of her!
呃...
Uh....
南希
Nancy?
南希
Nancy!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
南希
Nancy!
抓住她
Grab her!
爸爸 救命
Daddy! Help!
南希
Nancy!
她还好吗
Is she okay?
没事了 没事了
It's okay, I got you.
拍到了吗
Did you get that?
是的
Yeah.
我去冲印胶片 然后拿给哥顿神父
I'll have the footage developed and get it over to Father Gordon.
他是我们教堂方面的联络人 我们会很快得到回应的
He's our liaison at the church.I imagine we'll get a pretty fast response.
-听着 罗杰 -什么
-Listen, Roger? -Yeah?
听着 我们接到驱魔人就会回来 但罗琳...
Listen, when we get the exorcist,I'll be back. But Lorraine--
-是的 我明白 -在这之前 德鲁会照看你们的
-Yeah, I understand. -Until then Drew's gonna keep an eye on you.
-艾德 感谢你所做的一切 -嗯
-Hey, Ed, thank you for everything. -Yeah.
妈咪
Mommy?
就这些了
That's everything.
妈咪
Mommy?
朱蒂
Judy?
噢 上帝啊
Oh, God!
朱蒂
Judy?
罗琳 等等
Lorraine! Wait!
罗琳 怎么了
Lorraine. What?
妈妈 是我 朱蒂还好吗
Mom, it's me. Is Judy okay?
-什么 -可以去看一下吗
-What? -Can you go check, please?
该死的 妈妈 去看一下就是了
Damn it, Mom, just check, please!
-可以告诉我到底怎么了吗 -是朱蒂
-Are you gonna tell me what's going on? -It's Judy.
什么 什么意思
What? What do you mean?
什么意思
What?
噢 谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
妈妈 对不起 我不是有意要吓你的 回头再跟你解释
Mom, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I'll explain later, okay?
这他妈到底怎么回事
What the hell happened?
我看到朱蒂在湖里
I had a vision of Judy in the water.
我知道这是某种警告
I know it was some kind of warning.
我知道的
I know it.
好了
Okay.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
-然后 -嗯 你们不是开玩笑
-So? -Yeah, well, you weren't kidding.
是的
No.
艾德 这事有点复杂 因为那些孩子们没有经过洗礼
Look, Ed, this is complicated because the kids aren't baptized.
-是的 我理解 -那家人也不是教会成员
-No, I understand. -And the family are not members of the church.
-噢 拜托 -还有...
-Oh, come on. -And....
许可令必须由梵蒂冈直接下发
The approval would have to come directly from the Vatican.
神父 我们从没见过这样的东西
Father, we've never seen nothing like this.
是的 我也没见过
Yeah, well, neither have l.
神父 他们没那么多时间了
电影精选列表