Okay, go ahead.
从初次异常现象开始
From the first occurrence.
布拉德来了
Here's Brad.
-路好找吗 -是的
-You find it okay? -Oh, yeah.
德鲁 这是布拉德警官
Drew, this is Officer Brad.
布拉德·汉密尔顿警官 罗德岛哈瑞斯维尔警局的
Officer Brad Hamilton,Harrisville, Rhode Island P.D.
很高兴见到你
Hm. Nice to meet you, man.
-你是那个幸运的新警♥察♥ 是吗 -应该是吧
-So you're the lucky new cop, huh? -Guess so.
鬼魂用枪是打不死的 知道吗
You know you can't shoot ghosts, right?
对他友好一点 德鲁
Take it easy on him, Drew.
好了 兄弟们 帮我把这些东西搬下车
All right, guys,help me get this stuff unloaded.
你拿这个
You take this.
嗨 罗杰
Hi, Roger.
这边好了之后 再上楼去看看 好吗 德鲁
All right. When you're finished here,why don't you hit upstairs, all right, Drew?
知道了
You got it.
这车哪里坏了
What's wrong with the Chevy?
她还有哪里是完好的吗
Ugh, what's not wrong with her?
-需要换个新化油器才能启动 -是吗
-Needs a new carburetor to start. -Oh, yeah?
看来维修得停工一阵子了
Kind of put fixing her up on hold for a while.
嗯 是啊
Yeah. Ahem.
布拉德 把温控器拿给我 好吗
Hey, Brad, hand me a thermostat,would you?
这是干什么用的
What's this, uh, do?
当气温瞬间下降的时候...
When there's an instant drop in temperature...
...温控器就会激发相机拍一张照片
...the thermostat triggers the camera to take a picture.
你用这玩意儿拍到过东西吗
You've actually caught things on film?
是的 这才是重点
Well, yeah, that's, uh, the point.
为什么...为什么在这里
Why,uh...? Why out here?
这是那女巫自杀的地方
Well, this is where the witch committed suicide.
她在你头顶的那根树枝上吊死了
She hung herself from that branch right above where you're standing.
为什么母亲会杀了她亲生孩子
How could a mother kill her own child?
对她来说这并不是孩子
It was never a child to her.
她只是把她当作工具来攻击上帝
She just used her God-given gift as the ultimate offense against him.
女巫们相信撒旦可以提升她们的能力
Witches believe it elevates their status in the eyes of Satan.
那天在海滩玩得很开心 是吧
Wow.That's a nice day at the beach, huh?
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
这是一种能力 就像是透过窗帘窥视别人的生活一样
It's an insight. It's like a peek through the curtain into another person's life.
那一天对我意义非凡 我们正沿着海岸开车
That day meant so much to me.We were driving along the coast.
南希说那里很漂亮
Nancy pointed out how pretty the view was.
我想这是个拍照的好时机
I thought this is a perfect opportunity for a photo.
我们正打算重新开始 新的房♥子 新的起点
We're gonna start fresh, you know?A new house, a new beginning.
你也见过罗杰跟姑娘们了 我从没见他们那么开心过
You should have seen Roger and the girls.I've never seen them so happy.
茄子
Cheese!
他们对我来说就是一切
They mean the world to me.
把你的手平放在桌子上
Put your hand flat on the desk.
好 然后拿开
Yeah, and take it off.
开始了
Here we go.
看到了吗
See?
这能让我们看到那些肉眼看不到的东西
It just reveals to us what the naked eye can't see.
高科技 是吧
Pretty far out, isn't it?
是啊 好神奇
Yeah, it's groovy.
德鲁 布拉德的摄像机准备好了吗
Drew, you got the Bolex ready for Brad?
是的 一切就绪 先生
Yeah, already locked and loaded, sir.
怎么了 人有三急嘛
What? I had to go.
所有房♥间信♥号♥♥正常
All the rooms are coming in pretty good.
很好
Good.
瓶子里是什么
What's in the bottle?
圣水
Holy water.
像这样的宗教信物...
Presence of religious icons...
...会让任何邪恶的东西起反应
...will get a reaction from anything unholy.
类似于激怒他们
Sort of pisses them off.
所以我满屋子都放了这些 看能不能占据点优势
So I set these throughout the house,see if I can stir things up a bit.
-就像对着吸血鬼亮出十字架 -对 没错
-Like holding a cross to a vampire? -Yeah. Exactly.
除了我不相信有吸血鬼之外
Except I don't believe in vampires.
不是我
Wasn't me.
布拉德 拿上摄像机
Brad, get the camera.
好了
Okay.
现在是晚上9:18 我们准备进入地下室
All right, it's 9:18, we're headed down into the cellar
刚才那里的门自己开了
where the door's just opened on its own.
罗琳跟布拉德警官跟我一起
I have Lorraine and Officer Brad Hamilton with me.
地下室的灯保持关闭
Let's keep the cellar light off.
如果想跟我们交流 就给我们点提示吧
Give us a sign that you wanna communicate with us.
亲爱的 你还好吗
Hon, you all right?
这里肯定有什么东西
There's definitely something here.
-关个门 移♥动♥点东西什么的 -我的手很冷
-All right, close the door. Move something. -My hands are so cold.
来啊
Come on.
不
No.
它走了 它走了
It's gone. It's gone.
我什么都没录到
I got nothing.
好的
Okay.
就像我说的 并不是每次都能如愿以偿
Well, like I said, it doesn't always work when you want it to.
是啊 也许摄像机拍到了点什么
Yeah, maybe the camera picked something up.
小心
Watch out!
作为无神论者...
For a guy who doesn't believe...
...门摔上的时候你们好像吓傻了嘛
...you looked a little freaked out when that door slammed shut.
肯定是风
It must have been a draft.
噢 滑稽
Oh, that's funny.
风从来不会让我出现那种表情
A draft never put that look on my face before.
我更相信那钟
I believe the clock.
3:08了
It's 3:08.
给我看看你的眼镜
Let me see your glasses.
给你的
For you.
待会儿我想带几个女孩子去吃冰激淋 觉得怎么样
I think I might take some girls for ice cream later on. What do you say about that?
-好的 -亲爱的 一起吗
-Yeah! -Honey, you wanna come?
我累死了 我要睡一会儿 好困
I'm exhausted. I'm just gonna take a nap.The late nights are getting to me.
好主意 你休息一会儿吧
That's probably a good idea.Why don't you get some rest.
-罗琳和我会照看这里 -真的吗
-Lorraine and I'll watch over things for a bit. -Really?
我要出发了 一小时后我有活
I'm gonna take off.I have a shift starting in an hour.
这个家很久都没有这样了
The house hasn't felt like this in a long time.
有你们在 孩子们有安全感多了
I think the kids feel a lot safer with you around.
-我会习惯起来的 -什么 我洗衣服
-I could get used to this. -What, me doing laundry?
你真幽默
You're funny.
这地方...
No, this place.
漂亮 新鲜的乡村空气
Nice, fresh country air.
他们有个很幸福的家 是吧
They have such a beautiful family,don't they?
是啊 那小家伙 艾普丽尔 有没有看到她给我拿煎饼
Yeah, that little one, April,did you see her bring me pancakes?
是的
Yeah!
我们得帮他们
We've gotta help them.
我知道
I know.
从修好那辆车开始
I'll start with the Chevy.
卡洛琳
Carolyn!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
卡洛琳 开门
Carolyn, open the door.
卡洛琳 快开门
Carolyn, open up!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
-我没事 -你病了吗
-Oh, I'm fine. -Are you sick?
-我醒过来感觉有点想吐 仅此而已 -我看到了
-I woke up feeling nauseous, that's all. -I thought I saw...
我听到罗杰跟孩子们回来了
I hear Roger and the girls.
稍等
One minute.
-姐♥妹♥们♥ 想玩游戏吗 -无聊
-Guys, do you wanna play a game? -Boring!
谢谢 爸爸
Thank you, Daddy.
我们进去吧
Let's go inside.
就知道是你
I thought that was you.
希望你不要介意
Hey, I hope you don't mind.
我在史密斯菲尔德的废车场低价买♥♥了个拆车件
I got a good deal on a rebuild at that wrecking yard in Smithfield.
-不 你看起来很精通啊 -是的 瞧我的
-No, you look like you know what you're doing. -Yeah, we'll see.
这地方不错 罗杰
Got a nice place here, Roger.
罗琳跟我一直想在乡下买♥♥套房♥子
Lorraine and I always wanted a spot in the country.
我把这里卖♥♥给你吧
I'll sell you this one.
把扳手递给我
Hey, hand me a wrench, would you?
嗨 你们能来这里 真是感激不尽
Hey, uh, it really means a lot to us to have you here.
我承认 之前我是有点不相信这些
电影精选列表