一想起来就吓人
It scares us just thinking about it.
你们会觉得我们疯了的
When you hear it, you're gonna think we're insane.
说来听听 从头开始
Try us. Please, from the start.
一开始没什么 只是手脚在不同位置而已
It started out small,like a hand or a leg was in a different position.
然后它的脑袋变成了向上 而不是向下
Then its head was looking up instead of down.
然后有一天 它突然出现在另一个房♥间
And then one day, it was in a completely different room.
它会自己挪地方
It was moving around by itself.
是不是有人有你公♥寓♥的钥匙 跟你恶作剧
Ever think maybe somebody had a key to your apartment and was playing a trick on you?
我们也这么想过
That's exactly what we thought.
安娜贝尔事件 1968年
但没有发现任何有人进来过的痕迹
But never once did we find any sign or evidence of intrusion.
所以你们认为这个娃娃是被附身了
And this all led you to believe that the doll was possessed?
是的
Yes.
卡米拉联♥系♥过一位灵媒
Camilla got in touch with a medium.
她说有个名叫安娜贝尔·希金斯...
We learned from her that a 7-year-old girl...
...的7岁小女孩曾经死在这个公♥寓♥里
...named Annabelle Higgins had died in this apartment.
她很孤独并且很喜欢我的娃娃
She was lonely and took a liking to my doll.
她只想要交朋友
All she wanted was to be friends.
我们知道这些后觉得她很可怜
When we heard this,we felt really sorry for her.
我们是护士 帮助人是我们的职责
I mean, we're nurses, we help people.
然后...
So...
...我们允许她进入了那个娃娃
...we gave her permission to move into the doll.
等等 你们做了什么
Wait, you did what?
她想附身在娃娃里跟我们一起生活
She wanted to live with us by inhabiting the doll.
我们同意了
We said yes.
然后情况越来越糟
But then things got worse.
想我吗?
上帝啊
God.
我们回家的时候 她坐在走廊上
When we came home,she was sitting in the hallway.
但我们走的时候是把她放在空房♥间里的
But we had left her in the spare room.
黛比 黛比 等我
Debbie! Debbie, wait!
我们吓坏了
We are beyond terrified.
不知道怎么回事 该怎么做 可以帮帮我们吗
We don't know what's going on or what to do. Can you help us?
可以
Yes, we can.
首先 安娜贝尔并不存在 从来没有
Now, firstly, there's no such thing as Annabelle, and there never was.
鬼魂没有如此强大的力量
Ghosts don't possess such power.
我认为我们面对的是某种非常有心计
I think what we have here is something extremely manipulative.
某种凶残的东西
It's something inhuman.
你们对这娃娃的认识是非常错误的
It was a big mistake acknowledging this doll.
这样看来 是这个恶灵算计了你们
And through that,the inhuman spirit tricked you.
你们给了它侵扰你们生命的许可
You gave it permission to infest your lives.
什么是恶灵
What's an inhuman spirit?
某种从未以人类形态出现过的
It's something that's never walked the earth in human form.
邪恶的东西
It's something demonic.
所以娃娃并没有被附身
So the doll was never possessed?
不 不 这只是它的载体
No, no, it was used as a conduit.
它自己挪动位置 让人觉得是被附身了
It was moved around to give the impression of possession.
恶灵不会附身于物品 它们只会附身于人类
Demonic spirits don't possess things,they possess people.
它想占有你们的身体
It wanted to get inside of you.
很好 德鲁 可以关掉了
All right, that's good, Drew.You can shut it down now.
开灯
Hit the lights.
所以我们让教堂派了一位牧师过去
So we got the church to send a priest over...
给那房♥子以及住客进行了一次赐福
...to perform a blessing on the house and the occupants.
困扰那公♥寓♥的东西已经没有了 还有什么问题吗
Whatever was oppressing that apartment was no longer with them. Any questions?
你
Yes.
那娃娃现在在哪
Where's the doll now?
某个安全的地方
Someplace safe.
-你 -你们什么人
-Yep. -So, what are you guys?
我是说 别人怎么称呼你们
I mean, what do people call you?
嗯 好吧 有人称呼我们为"神鬼学家"
Uh, well, we've been called Demonologists.That's one name for us.
"猎魔人""灵异研究者"
Ghost hunters, paranormal researchers.
"怪人"
Kooks.
"疯子"
Wackos.
但我们更想被叫做"艾德和罗琳·沃伦"
But we prefer to be known simply as Ed and Lorraine Warren.
1960年起 艾德和罗琳·沃伦被认为是世上最著名的灵异现象调查者
罗琳拥有阴阳眼 艾德是天主教会唯一认可的神鬼学家
他们饱受争议的事业中经历了无数事件
唯有一件极度邪恶的事件 直到现在才为人所知
基于真实故事改编
《招魂》
1971年 哈瑞斯维尔 罗德岛
我们到了
Here we are.
哇噢 听到了吗
Wow, hear that?
-我什么都没听到 -没错
-I don't hear anything. -Exactly.
好吧
Oh. Okay!
好了 孩子们 我们到了 下车
Okay. Guys, we are here!Get out of the car.
上帝啊 我们在荒郊野外
Oh, God, we're in the middle of nowhere.
你们激动吗 给我个肯定的回答 是的
Are you so excited?Where's my "yes"? Where's my "yes"? Yes!
比谁跑得快
I'll race you!
-你们激动吗 -是的
-Are you guys excited? -Yes!
-我很激动 -快来 赛迪
-I'm so excited! -Come on, Sadie!
我自己选房♥间
I get my own room!
你开玩笑吧 不准挑房♥间
Are you kidding me?No dibs on the rooms!
-什么 -什么
-What? -What?
那我可以自己选房♥间吗 还是也一样没得选
So do I get to pick my own room?Or do I have no choice in that either?
她遇到心仪的男孩就会忘了新泽西的
Well, first cute boy she meets,she'll forget about Jersey.
-很好 -但愿
-Great. -I hope.
我等不及了
I can't wait.
过来 赛迪
Come on, Sadie.
赛迪 走吧
Sadie, let's go.
过来啊
Hey, come.
你怎么了
What's the matter with you?
来啊 小妞
Hey, come on, girl.
好吧 随你
All right, suit yourself.
小心台阶
Watch your step.
借过
Coming through.
哇噢 小心 老爸
Whoa, watch out, Dad.
-你想把它放在哪 -客厅
-Where do you want it? -In the living room.
安德莉亚 我的风铃在哪
Andrea, where's my wind chime?
好像南希拿到另一个房♥间了
I think Nancy's got it in the other room.
谢了 南希 看到我的风铃了吗
Thanks! Hey, Nancy,have you seen my wind chime?
-这个吗 -是的 谢谢
-Oh, this one? -Yeah, thanks.
-自己来拿 -南希 放手 给我
-You're gonna have to catch it. -Nancy! Let go! Give it here.
你太坏了
You're so mean.
妈妈 我可以挂风铃吗
Hey, Mom, can I hang up my wind chime?
当然 外面有条绳子 你可以挂在那
Of course. There's a line outside you can hang it on.
亲爱的 把艾普丽尔叫进来好吗 天快黑了
Honey, have April come in, okay?It's gonna be dark soon.
好的
Okay.
过来 艾普丽尔 妈妈让我们进屋
Come on, April! Mom wants us inside!
看我找到了什么 辛蒂
Look what I found, Cindy.
一
One...
二
...two...
三
...three.
快 快 快 不准偷看
Come on, come on, come on.No peeking.
四
Four.
披萨吃完了吗 我不希望浪费
Are you guys done with the pizza?I don't want it going to waste.
-快走 -养你们这群小丫头很费钱啊
-Let's go. -It's expensive feeding you girls.
七 八 九
Seven, eight, nine, ten.
我该躲哪里
Where should I hide?
准备好了吗 我来了
Ready or not, here I come!
好 拍手
Okay, clap.
-哇噢 -你们对这屋子还不熟悉
-Whoa! -Guys,You don't know the house well enough.
有人会受伤的
Someone's gonna get hurt.
我没事 我没事
I'm okay, I'm okay.
拍第二次
Second clap.
这是作弊
That's cheating.
拍手
Clap.
抓住你了
Got you!
-你没事吧 -还好
-Are you okay? -Um,Yeah.
弄坏了什么东西
All right, what did we break now?
-我不是故意的 -麻烦请出来
-I didn't mean to. -Move out of there, please.
是克里斯蒂的错
It was Christine's fault.
-老天 -我的错 上帝啊
-Oh, jeez. -My fault? Oh, my God.
-是克里斯蒂干的 -不 我没有
-Christine did it. -No, I didn't.
-你推我的 -不 不 你自己退过去的
电影精选列表