-Does it come in threes? -Yeah.
天亮就停
It stops at dawn?
对
Uh-huh.
有时这意味着对三圣的不敬
Well, sometimes it's meant as an insult to the Trinity:
圣父 圣子 圣灵
The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
知道吗 这是非常邪恶的东西 但我们有办法...
You know, it's the damndest thing,but we also get all kinds of birds...
...可以把它从这房♥子里找出来消灭掉
...that will just fly against the side of the house and break their necks.
是吗
Hm. Really?
钟都停在了凌晨3:07
And the clocks stop at 3:07 a.m.
-所有的 -每个都是
-All of them? -Every one.
噢 这些原本都是挂在楼梯上的
Oh, we were hanging those along the stairs.
有东西老是会把它们弄下来 所以就不挂回去了
Something just kept knocking them down,so we stopped hanging them up.
我一直在说
That's what I was talking about.
我们搬来的时候它就已经在了
It was here when we moved in.
地下室里还有很多东西
There's also a lot of stuff in the cellar.
带我去地下室看看
Show me the cellar.
看看她都让我♥干♥了些什么
Look what she made me do.
发现什么了吗 亲爱的
You picking up anything in here, hon?
这里发生过很可怕的事情 艾德
Something awful happened here, Ed.
这些淤青 是来这里之后出现的吗
Those bruises, they from something that happened here?
这是因为我身体缺铁什么的
Oh, it's some iron deficiency thing I have.
发生了那么多事 你们为什么不搬走
You know, with all that's been going on,why haven't you just moved out?
不知道我们可以搬去哪
I don't know where we'd move to, you know?
我们把所有钱都花在了这里 还进行了很多整修
We got all our money tied up in this place and had a lot of repairs on top of that.
我也不知道谁可以长♥期♥收留我们一家七口人
And I don't know anybody whose gonna take in a family of seven indefinitely.
所以我们找到了你们
That's why we tracked you down.
很荣幸你们能来找我们
We're glad you found us.
好 开始吧
All right, let's get started.
我叫艾德·沃伦 今天是1971年11月1日
My name is Ed Warren.It's November 1st, 1971.
我现在跟卡洛琳·佩伦坐在一起...
I'm sitting here with Carolyn Perron...
...她的家庭正经历着灵异事件
...who, with her family, has been experiencing supernatural occurrences.
好 开始吧
Okay, go ahead.
从哪里说起
Where do I start?
从初次异常现象开始
From the first occurrence.
我觉得应该是那些钟
I guess it was the clocks.
爸爸妈妈跟我说你有个朋友
Mom and Dad tell me that you have a friend.
他叫罗利 他也住在这里
His name's Rory.He lives here too.
-嗯 -但他一直很悲伤
-Hmm. -But he's always sad.
为什么
Why is that?
他不告诉我 可能有什么不好的事情发生在他身上了
He won't tell me but I think something bad happened to him.
可以让我见见罗利吗
Do you mind if I try to see Rory?
嗨
Hey.
怎么了
What is it?
我们是从银行拍卖♥♥来的 所以不知道之前谁住在这里
We bought it at auction from the bank, so,you know, we never knew who lived here.
罗琳跟我都觉得你们的房♥子需要"清洁"一下
Well, Lorraine and I both feel that what your house needs is a cleansing.
一场驱魔仪式
An exorcism.
什么 驱魔
What, exorcism?
我一直以为驱魔是仅针对人的
I thought that was something that you do to people.
不 不一定的
No, not necessarily, no.
我们得离开这里
We have to get out of here.
恐怕这于事无补
I'm afraid that's not gonna help.
罗琳看到了一些...
Lorraine saw something, which--
你说吧 亲爱的
Go ahead, hon.
我看到你们的房♥子里有邪恶之物出没
I've been seeing the dark entity that haunts your house...
...外面也有
...and your land.
第一次看到它是在走进你们家门的时候
I saw it first when I came through your door.
它就靠在你背上
It was latched to your back.
第二次是在走进客厅的时候 它跟女孩们在一起
And then I saw it again with the girls when we walked into the living room.
无论你们去哪里...
And it doesn't matter where you go...
...这邪物会一直跟着你们
...this dark entity has latched itself to your family...
...吸食你们
...and it's feeding off you.
哪怕我们离开也一样
Even if we leave?
有时候鬼缠身 就像是踩到了口香糖
Sometimes when you get haunted,it's like stepping on gum.
会一直粘着你
You take it with you.
我得说 你们这里有很多幽灵...
Look, I gotta tell you,you have a lot of spirits in here...
...但这个是我们最担心的 因为它充满了仇恨
...but this is the one that I'm most worried about, because it is so hateful.
好吧 那我们该怎么做 叫个牧师来吗
Okay, so what do we do?Can we call a priest?
那么简单就好了
I wish it were that easy.
驱魔是一种很古老的仪式 需要很多年的训练
Performing an exorcism is an archaic procedure. Requires years of training.
哪怕这样 惨剧还是会时常发生
And even then,I have seen it go horribly wrong.
但在这之前 首先要获得教堂的授权
But before we even get that far,the church has to authorize it first.
就是说我们要调查 收集证物及提供证据...
It means we gotta investigate,gather evidence and provide proof...
...这才是难点
...and that's the hard part.
孩子们受过洗礼吗
Have your children been baptized?
不 没有 我们不常去教堂
Uh, no, we never got around to that.We're not really a churchgoing family.
或许应该重新考虑一下 我们的出现或许会让事情更糟糕
Well, you may want to rethink that.Our presence here could make things worse.
为什么
Why?
因为我们是个威胁
Because we're a threat.
这里这家伙不太会喜欢我们
And whatever you're dealing with here isn't gonna like us.
目前为止它还没施过暴 这是个好现象
So far it hasn't done anything violent,and that's a good sign.
所以我们会让我们的人调查一下这里...
So we're gonna have our guy do some homework on the property...
...看看我们要对付的是什么东西
...to see what we're up against.
朱蒂 你要干吗
Judy, what are you up to?
我有礼物给你
I got you a present.
我跟外婆在教堂的庭院市场上买♥♥的
Me and Nanna got these at the church's yard sale.
-宝贝 -一个给你 一个给我
-Honey. -One for you and one for me.
她在我这个里...
She put a picture...
...放了你和爸爸的照片
...of you and Daddy in mine.
外婆说这样我们就会永远在一起
Nanna said this way we'll always be together.
你我会一直在一起的
You'll be with me and I'll be with you.
我想你和爸爸
I miss you and Daddy.
嗨 亲爱的
Hey, hon.
在
Yup.
你不会相信的 卡洛琳的声音没录下来
You're not gonna believe this.Carolyn's voice didn't record.
什么意思
What do you mean?
听着
Listen.
我叫艾德·沃伦 今天是1971年11月1日
My name is Ed Warren.It's November 1st, 1971.
现在跟卡洛琳·佩伦坐在一起...
I'm sitting here with Carolyn Perron...
...她的家庭正经历着灵异事件
...who, with her family, has been experiencing supernatural occurrences.
好 开始吧
Okay, go ahead.
从初次异常现象开始
From the first occurrence.
什么都没有
Nothing.
全程都是
The whole time.
-不知怎么回事 发现什么了吗 -很多
-I don't know. You find anything? -Lots.
我是说 怪不得他们会经历这些
I mean, it's no wonder they're going through what they are.
这是之前的农场房♥子
That's the original farmhouse.
是1863年一个名叫杰德森·佘曼的人建造的
It was built in 1863 by a man named Jedson Sherman...
...他娶了一个名叫巴斯希巴的女人
...who was married to a woman named Bathsheba.
艾德 她是玛丽·汤·艾斯黛的亲戚
Ed, she's related to Mary Towne Estye.
是被指控在赛伦实施巫术行为的女巫之一
She was one of the women accused of witchcraft in Salem.
-被判了绞刑 -哇噢
-She was hung during the trials. -Wow.
巴斯希巴嫁给杰德森之后 生了个孩子...
After Bathsheba married Jedson,they had a baby...
...孩子出生第7天的时候...
...and when the baby was 7 days old...
...杰德森发现她在壁炉边献祭
...Jedson caught her sacrificing it in front of the fireplace.
她跑到了码头那的树边...
She ran out to that tree by the dock...
...爬了上去 表达了对撒旦的崇拜
...climbed up, proclaimed her love to Satan...
...诅咒了每一个试图夺走她土地的人 然后上吊自杀了
...cursed anyone who tried to take her land, and hung herself.
宣称的死亡时间是凌晨3:07
Time of death was pronounced at 3:07 in the morning.
那一些事情就有解释了
Well, that explains a few things.
对 还有这个
Yeah, so does this.
她姓沃克 30年代的时候住在那里
Her last name's Walker.She lived there in the '30s.
她有个叫罗利的孩子在树林里神秘失踪了
She had a boy named Rory who ysteriously disappeared in the woods.
然后她在地下室自杀了
Then she killed herself in the cellar.
这还不算完
And that's not all.
自从原本200英亩的农场被分块卖♥♥掉之后
So, what was the original 200-acre farm as since been subdivided and sold off.
有个男孩在这个池塘里淹死了 他住在这里
There was another boy who drowned in pond here. He lived in a house over here.
还有一个在附近做佣人的女人 也自杀了
And a woman who worked as a maid in a eighboring home, she committed suicide too.
夺走她土地的人
People who took her land.
现在跟卡洛琳·佩伦坐在一起...
I'm sitting here with Carolyn Perron...
...她的家庭正经历着灵异事件
...who, with her family, has been xperiencing supernatural occurrences.
好 开始吧
电影精选列表