Show me... your enemies!
让我看看 …你的敌人!
What you hate, so will we.
你憎恨什么 我们也一样
No one hates better than us.
没人比我们更心存仇恨
And you can... guarantee Miraz's death?
你可以…保证米拉兹会死吗?
And more.
还不止呢
Let the circle be drawn.
画圈吧
Wait.
等等
This isn't what I wanted.
这不是我想要的
One drop of Adam's blood and you free me.
只要亚当的一滴血 就可以解封我
Then I am yours, my king.
然后我会臣服于你 我的国王
No!
不!
Stop!
停下!
Come on! Come.
过来吧! 过来
Get away from him!
离他远点!
Peter, dear.
彼得 亲爱的
I've missed you.
我很想念你
Come.
来吧
Just one drop.
只要一滴
You know you can't do this alone.
你知道你独自一人完成不了
I know. You had it sorted.
我知道 你搞定它了
Why did you never tell me about my father?
为什么你从不告诉我父亲的事?
My mother was a Black Dwarf from the Northern Mountains.
我母亲是北部山区的一个黑矮人
I risked my life all these years
这些年来我冒着生命危险
so that one day...
是为了有朝一日…
...you might be a better king than those before you.
…你能成为有史以来最伟大的国王
Then I have failed you.
但我让你失望了
Everything I told you, everything I didn't,
告诉过你的事 还有没有告诉过你的
it was only because I believe in you.
都只是因为我相信你
You have a chance to become the most noble contradiction in history.
你有机会成为史上 最崇高 最不一样的国王
The Telmarine who saved Narnia.
成为拯救纳尼亚的那个台尔玛人
You're lucky, you know.
你知道吗 你很幸运
What do you mean?
什么意思?
To have seen him.
看到了他
I wish he'd just given me some sort of proof.
我希望他能给我点证明
Maybe we're the ones who need to prove ourselves to him.
也许我们才应该给他证明
Pete. You'd better come quickly.
彼得 你快过来看看
Cakes and kettledrums. That's your next big plan?
蛋糕与铜鼓 那就是你下一步大计?
Sending a little girl into the darkest parts of the forest? Alone!
把一个小女孩送到森林最黑暗的角落? 让她独自一人!
It's our only chance. And she won't be alone.
这是我们唯一的机会 我们不会丢下她
Haven't enough of us died already?
死的人还不够多吗?
Nikabrik was my friend too. But he lost hope.
尼卡布瑞克也是我的朋友 但他失去希望了
Queen Lucy hasn't. And neither have I.
露西女王还心存希望 我也一样
For Aslan.
为了阿斯兰
For Aslan!
为了阿斯兰!
Then I'm going with you. No. We need you here.
那我跟你们一起去 不 这里需要你
We have to hold them off until Lucy and Susan get back.
在露西和苏珊回来前 我们得拖住他们
If I may...
如果我可以…
Miraz may be a tyrant and a murderer...
米拉兹或许是一个暴君 一个凶手…
...but as king, he is subject to the traditions...
…但作为一国之君 他遵从传统
...and expectations of his people.
…和人♥民♥的期望
There is one in particular that may buy us some time.
我有个计划 或许能为我们争取点时间
Perhaps they intend to surrender.
他们可能想投降
No.
不
They are much too noble for that.
他们太骄矜了
"I, Peter, by the gift of Aslan, by election and by conquest,
"通过选拔与征服 蒙阿斯兰恩赐 我 彼得
High King of Narnia, Lord of Cair Paravel and emperor of the Lone Islands,
纳尼亚至高王 卡尔帕斯维尔统治者 孤岛君主
in order to prevent the abominable effusion of blood,
为了避免令人憎恶的流血事件
do hereby challenge the usurper Miraz to single combat upon the field of battle.
在此挑战篡夺者米拉兹 在战场上一对一
The fight shall be to the death. The reward shall be total surrender."
至死方休 输者将完全臣服"
Tell me, Prince Edmund... King.
告诉我 埃德蒙王子… 国王
Pardon me? It's King Edmund, actually.
再说一遍? 应该是埃德蒙国王
Just "King," though. Peter's the high king.
只是"国王"而已 彼得才是至高王
I know, it's confusing.
我知道这会令人混淆
Why would we risk such a proposal
为什么我们要冒险接受你的提议?
when our armies could wipe you out by nightfall?
我们的军队黄昏前就可以铲平你们
Haven't you already underestimated our numbers?
你们不早就低估了我们的数量了吗?
I mean, only a week ago Narnians were extinct.
我是说 一星期前 纳尼亚人就灭绝了
And so you will be again.
你们会步他们的后尘
Well, then you should have little to fear.
那你们就没什么好害怕的了
This is not a question of bravery.
这不是勇不勇敢的问题
So you're bravely refusing to fight a swordsman half your age?
那你是勇敢地拒绝跟一个只有你一半年纪的军人决斗?
I didn't say I refused.
我没说我拒绝
You shall have our support, Your Majesty.
陛下 无论你决定怎样
Whatever your decision.
我们都支持你
Sire, our military advantage alone provides the perfect excuse to avoid
阁下 我们的军事优势 足以给我们理由去避免
what might otherwise be... I'm not avoiding anything!
有可能造成… 我不会逃避什么!
I was merely pointing out
我只是指出而已
that my lord is well within his rights to refuse.
陛下您有权拒绝
His Majesty would never refuse.
陛下从来不会拒绝
He relishes the chance to show the people
他很珍惜这样一个向人♥民♥展示
the courage of their new king.
新国王♥勇♥气的机会
You.
你
You should hope your brother's sword is sharper than his pen.
你最好指望你哥哥的剑 比他的笔尖更锋利
Destrier has always served me well. You are in good hands.
德斯瑞尔一直是我的好坐骑 你们有了个好帮手了
Or hooves.
是好"帮蹄"吧
Good luck. Thanks.
祝你好运 谢谢
Look.
看
Maybe it is time you had this back.
或者你该拿回这个了
Why don't you hold on to it. You might need to call me again.
为什么你不留着它 或许你还要召唤我的
You might need to call me again? Oh, shut up.
或许你还要召唤我的? 哦 闭嘴
If it should appear to be going poorly...
如果情况不太妙的话…
Understood, Your Majesty.
明白 陛下
I hope you won't be too disappointed when I survive.
希望我胜出的时候 你们不会太失望
There is still time to surrender.
现在投降还来得及
Well, feel free.
放松
How many more must die for the throne?
为了王位还要死多少人?
Just one.
就一个
Ride! They've seen us!
跑! 他们看到我们了!
Take the reins. What are you doing?
抓住缰绳 你要干什么?
I'm sorry, Lucy. But it looks as if you'll be going alone after all.
抱歉 露西 看来最后你还是得一个人去
Are you sure you don't need that horn?
你确定不需要那个号♥角了?
Does His Highness need a respite?
殿下需要中场休息吗?
Five minutes?
五分钟?
Three!
三分钟!
Lucy?
露西?
She got through... with a little help.
她过去了…得到了一点帮助
Thanks. Well, you were busy.
谢谢 你在忙啊
I assume you won't let things get that close again!
我猜你不会让他们再次靠近!
You better get up there. Just in case.
你最好到上面去 以防万一
I don't expect the Telmarines will keep their word.
我不指望台尔玛人会守信
Sorry. It's all right.
对不起 没事
Be careful.
小心
Keep smiling.
保持微笑
How does he look to you?
你觉得他怎么样?
Young.
年轻
But His Majesty's doing extremely well... for his age.
但以年纪来看…陛下做得很好了
I think it's dislocated.
我想是脱臼了
What do you think happens back home if you die here?
如果你死在这里 家那边会怎样?
You know you've always been there, and I never really...
你一直在帮我 可我却从未真正…
Save it for later.
稍后再说
Respite!
休息!
Respite.
休息
Now's not the time for chivalry, Peter!
彼得 现在不是秀骑士精神的时候
Show no mercy!
不要手软!
Look out!
小心!
What's the matter, boy?
怎么了 小子?
Too cowardly to take a life?
杀人都不敢吗?
It's not mine to take.
不该由我来杀
Perhaps I was wrong.
也许我错了
Maybe you do have the makings of a Telmarine king after all.
或者你确实有资格成为台尔玛国王
电影精选列表