You're all acting like there's only two options.
你们表现得就如只有两条路可走
Dying here, or dying there.
要么死在这 要么死在那
I'm not sure you've been listening. No, you're not listening.
我不确定你是不是在听 不 你没在听
Or have you forgotten who really defeated the White Witch, Peter?
难道你们忘了是谁 最后打败了白雪女巫的 彼得?
I think we've waited for Aslan long enough.
我觉得我们等阿斯兰够久了
Professor?
老师?
I have to find him. You don't have time.
我得找到他 你没时间了
You need to get the gate open. You wouldn't be here without him.
你必须去把门打开 没有他 你不会在这
And neither would I.
我也不会
You and I can deal with Miraz.
我们俩能搞定米拉兹
And I can still get to the gate in time.
我仍能按时到大门那
Yes, I'm a mouse.
是的 我是只老鼠
We were expecting someone, you know, taller.
你知道 我们都希望是个个子高点的人
You're one to talk. Is that supposed to be irony?
是你在说话啊 那是在挖苦人吗?
Five more minutes?
还有五分钟?
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛?
I didn't help you escape just so you could break back in.
我帮你逃跑 不是为了让你闯进来的
You have to get out
在米拉兹发现你之前
before Miraz learns you're here.
你快点离开这
He's going to learn soon enough.
他很快就会发现
We are giving him your cell.
我们会把他扔进你的牢房♥
Don't underestimate Miraz as your father did.
不要像你父亲一样低估米拉兹
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Thank goodness you're safe.
谢天谢地你没事
Get up.
起来
Caspian? Stay where you are.
凯斯宾? 别动
What are you doing? I should think it's obvious, dear.
你在干什么? 很明显啊 亲爱的
You know, some families might consider this inappropriate behavior.
你知道 有些家庭会认为这是种不当行为
That doesn't seem to have stopped you!
看起来这不能阻止你
But you are not like me, are you?
但你跟我不像 不是吗?
It's sad. The first time you've shown any backbone...
真悲哀 第一次你那么有骨气…
...and it's such a waste.
…却还是可惜了
Put the sword down, Caspian.
把剑放下 凯斯宾
I don't want to do this. We don't want you to either.
我不想这样做 我们也不想你这么做
This used to be a private room.
这以前是个私人房♥间
What are you doing? You're supposed to be in the gatehouse!
你在干什么? 你应该在警卫室
No!
不!
Tonight for once, I want the truth.
就今晚 我要知道真♥相♥
Did you kill my father?
是你杀了我父亲?
Now we get to it.
现在进入正题
You said your brother died in his sleep.
你说你哥哥死于睡梦中
That was more or less true.
那或许是真的
Caspian, this won't make things any better.
凯斯宾 这么做没什么用
We Telmarines would have nothing had we not taken it.
我们台尔玛人如果不抢 就什么也不会有
Your father knew that as well as anyone.
你父亲明白这点 其他人也一样
How could you?
你怎么能这么做?
For the same reason you will pull that trigger.
跟你射箭一样的原因
For our son. Stop!
为了我们的儿子 住手!
Stay right there. You need to make a choice, dear.
呆那别动 你得做个选择 亲爱的
Do you want our child to be king?
想让我们的孩子成为国王吗?
Or do you want him to be like Caspian here?
或者你想让他跟凯斯宾一样?
Fatherless! No!
没有父亲! 不!
Caspian!
凯斯宾!
What's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思?
We're under attack! Sound the alarm!
我们受到攻击了! 敲警钟!
Men! Grab your bows!
伙计们! 拿起你们的弓!
Peter! Our troops are just outside! Come on!
彼得! 我们的军队就在外面! 快!
Now, Ed! Now!
快 埃德! 动手!
Signal the troops! I'm a bit busy, Pete!
给军队发信♥号♥♥ 我顾不过来 彼得!
Peter! It's too late. We have to call it off while we can.
彼得! 太迟了! 我们必须取消行动
No, I can still do this!
不 还能做!
Help me!
帮帮我!
Exactly who are you doing this for, Peter?
你这么做到底是为了谁 彼得?
Come on!
快!
Charge!
冲啊!
We're under attack!
我们受到攻击了!
Attack! Attack!
进攻! 进攻!
For Narnia!
为了纳尼亚!
Archers!
弓箭手!
Pick a target!
选中目标!
Take aim!
瞄准!
Ed!
埃德!
Get that gate closed.
把门关上
Fall back!
回去!
We need to retreat! Now!
我们必须撤退! 立刻!
Go! Get her out of here!
去! 把她带走!
Back to the gate! Go!
回到大门那! 快!
Caspian! I'll find him!
凯斯宾! 我会找到他!
Go! Get out! Go! Get out! Retreat!
走! 出去! 快走! 出去! 撤退!
Follow me!
跟着我!
Give the order.
下命令
My men are still down there.
我的人还在那
Draw back! Get out! Retreat!
回去! 离开这! 撤退!
Now!
发射!
Fire!
发射!
Run for your life! Save yourself!
快跑! 保住性命!
Peter! The bridge!
彼得! 吊桥!
Leave us! Go, brothers!
别管我们! 走吧 兄弟们!
In the name of Aslan!
以阿斯兰之名!
What happened?
发生了什么事?
Ask him.
问他
Peter. Me?
彼得 我?
You could've called it off. There was still time.
你可以取消计划的 还有时间
No, there wasn't, thanks to you.
不 没时间了 都是因为你
If you kept to the plan, those soldiers might be alive.
如果按原计划进行 那些士兵可以存活下来
If you'd stayed here like I suggested, they definitely would be!
如果你听我的话留在这里 他们肯定能活!
You called us, remember? My first mistake.
是你叫我们的 记得吗? 那是我第一个错误
No. Your first mistake was thinking you could lead these people.
不 你的第一个错误是 自以为能领导这些人
I am not the one who abandoned Narnia.
丢下纳尼亚的人不是我
You invaded Narnia. You have no more right to lead it than Miraz does.
你入侵了纳尼亚 比起米拉兹 你更没资格统治它
You, him, your father...
你 他 还有你父亲…
Narnia's better off without the lot of you.
没有你们这种人纳尼亚会更好
Stop it!
住手!
What are you all standing around for?
你们都围着干什么?
Telmarines will be here soon enough.
台尔玛人很快就会到这里
Thank you... my dear little friend.
谢谢你…我亲爱的小朋友
Well done, lads. Move it faster, mate. Too slow!
小伙子们 干得好 伙计 太慢了! 动作快一点
Beruna pledges its troops.
贝鲁那的军队集结完毕
Galma pledges its troops.
伽尔玛的军队集结完毕
Tashbaan pledges its troops.
塔什班的军队集结完毕
Ettinsmoor pledges its troops.
艾汀斯莫的军队集结完毕
Long live the king! Long live the king!
国王万岁! 国王万岁!
Are you so glad of that magic horn now, boy?
拥有那魔法号♥角 你现在很开心吧 小子?
Your kings and queens have failed us.
你的国王和女王令我们失望
Your army's half dead. And those that aren't will be soon enough.
你的军队已死伤过半 剩下的也时日无多
What do you want? Congratulations?
你想要什么? 恭贺?
You want your uncle's blood. So do we.
你想要你叔叔的鲜血 我们也是
You want his throne? We can get it for you.
你要他的王位吗? 我们可以帮你
You tried one ancient power. It failed.
你尝试了一种古老的力量 但失败了
But there is a power greater still.
但仍然有更强大的力量
One that kept even Aslan at bay for near a hundred years.
一种甚至能牵制住阿斯兰近百年的力量
Who's there?
谁在那里?
I am hunger.
我饿了
I am thirst.
我渴了
I can fast a hundred years...
我可以禁食一百年…
...and not die.
…而不死亡
I can lie a hundred nights on the ice...
我可以躺在冰上一百年…
...and not freeze.
…而不冻僵
I can drink a river of blood and not burst.
我可以喝光一条河的血而不溃决
电影精选列表