Waiting to strike!
等待进攻的时机!
And you wonder why we don't like you.
想知道我们为什么不喜欢你嘛
Well, I intend to strike back.
总之 我打算回击
Even if I have to cut down the entire forest,
即使我必须砍倒整片森林
I assure you, I will find Prince Caspian
不过我向你们保证 我会找到凯斯宾王子
and finish what our ancestors began.
并完成我们祖先的遗愿
Catapults. What?
抛石器 什么?
This didn't just happen. Cair Paravel was attacked.
这发生很久了 卡尔帕斯维尔城♥堡♥受到了攻击
Don't suppose you have any matches, do you?
你带了火柴吗?
No, but...
没有 不过…
...would this help?
……这个可以吗?
You might have mentioned that a bit sooner.
你应该早点说
I can't believe it. It's all still here.
难以置信 所有东西还在这
I was so tall.
我以前那么高
Well, you were older then.
你那时更老
As opposed to hundreds of years later... when you're younger.
几百年后一切却倒过来了…你更年轻了
What is it? My horn.
这是什么? 我的号♥角
I must've left it on my saddle the day we went back.
肯定是回去的那天留在了马鞍上
When Aslan bares his teeth, winter meets its death.
阿斯兰露出牙齿 冬天就过去了
When he shakes his mane...
他抖抖鬃毛…
...we shall have spring again.
…春天就又回来了
Everyone we knew... Mr. Tumnus and the Beavers...
我们认识的人…杜纳先生和海狸一家…
...they're all gone.
…都不在了
I think it's time we found out what's going on.
我们该去搞清楚发生了什么事
He won't stop staring.
他一直盯着我们
So don't look.
那就别看了
Here's far enough.
这够远了
Drop him!
放开他!
Crows and crockery!
乌鸦与陶器!
"Drop him"!
"放开他"!
That's the best you can come up with?
你只会说这个?
A simple "thank you" would suffice.
只需一句简单的"谢谢"就可以了
They were doing fine drowning me without your help.
没有你们的帮忙 他们也能把我淹死
Maybe we should have let them.
也许我们该让他们那么做
Why were they trying to kill you, anyway?
那他们为什么要杀你呢?
They're Telmarines. That's what they do.
他们是台尔玛人 专干这种事
Telmarines? In Narnia?
台尔玛人? 在纳尼亚?
Where have you been for the last few hundred years?
过去几百年你们去哪了?
It's a bit of a long story.
说来话长
Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
哦 在开玩笑吧
You're it?
是你们?
You're the kings and queens of old?
你们是过去的国王和女王?
High King Peter, the Magnificent.
至高王彼得 最伟大的
You probably could've left off the last bit.
你可以不用说后面那词
Probably.
也许吧
You might be surprised.
或许你很惊讶
You don't want to do that, boy.
你不会想这么做的 孩子
Not me. Him.
不是我 是他
Edmund!
埃德蒙!
You all right?
没事吧?
Beards and bedsteads!
胡须与床架!
Maybe that horn worked after all.
也许那个号♥角最后还是起作用了
What horn?
什么号♥角?
This bread is so stale.
这面包不新鲜
I'll just get him some soup. He should be coming around soon.
我给他弄点汤 他很快会醒过来
I don't think I hit him hard enough.
我觉得我下手不重啊
Nikabrik, he's just a boy.
尼卡布瑞克 他还是个孩子
He's a Telmarine, not some lost puppy. You said you were gonna get rid of him.
他是台尔玛人 不是迷路的小狗 你说过你会干掉他
No. I said I'd take care of him.
不 我说我会照顾他
We can't kill him now. I just bandaged his head.
我们现在不能杀他 我才包扎了他的头
It would be like murdering a guest.
现在杀了他就像谋杀一个客人
How do you think his friends are treating their guest?
你觉得他的朋友又会怎么对待他们的客人?
Trumpkin knew what he was doing. It's not the boy's fault.
川卜金知道他做了什么 不是这孩子的错
Stop! Stop!
停下! 停下!
Hold it. No, no!
住手 不 不!
I told you we should have killed him when we had the chance.
跟你说了 那时我们就应该先下手
You know why we can't. If we're taking a vote, I'm with him.
你知道我们不能 如果我们投票表决 我同意他说的
We can't let him go. He's seen us.
我们不能放他走 他看到我们了
That's enough, Nikabrik!
够了 尼卡布瑞克!
Or do I have to sit on your head again?
要我再坐到你头上吗?
And you. Look what you made me do.
还有你 看看你都让我做了什么
I spent half the morning on that soup.
我花了半个早上熬那个汤
What are you?
你是什么?
You know, it's funny that you would ask that.
知道吗 你这么问很好笑
You think people would know a badger when they saw one.
你以为人们看到一只獾 就知道是什么了吗
No. No, I mean...
不 不 我是说…
...you're Narnians. You're supposed to be extinct.
…你们是纳尼亚人 你们应该灭绝了
Sorry to disappoint you.
很抱歉让你失望了
Here you go. Still hot.
给你 还是热的
Since when did we open a boarding house for Telmarine soldiers?
什么时候开始 我们让台尔玛士兵寄宿在这了?
I'm not a soldier.
我不是士兵
I am Prince Caspian. The tenth.
我是凯斯宾王子 第十任
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛?
Running away.
逃跑
My uncle has always wanted my throne.
我叔叔一直想要我的王位
I suppose I have only lived this long
我能活到现在
because he did not have an heir of his own.
是因为他没有自己的继承人
Well, that changes things. Yeah.
情况改变了 是啊
Means we don't have to kill you ourselves.
这意味着我们不必亲手杀了你
You're right.
没错
Where are you going? My uncle won't stop until I am dead.
你要去哪? 我叔叔不杀了我不会善罢甘休的
But you can't leave. You're meant to save us.
但你不能走 你是来救我们的
Don't you know what this is?
你不知道这是什么吗?
You have quite a library, doctor.
你的图书馆不错 博士
Is there anything particular you seek, my lord?
您要找什么东西吗 阁下?
I think I've already found what I'm looking for...
我想我已经找到了我想要的…
...in one of my soldiers!
…从我的一个士兵身上找到了!
What do you know of Queen Susan's horn?
你知道苏珊女王的号♥角吗?
It was said to be magic.
听说那是有魔法的
Magic?
魔法?
The Narnians believed it could summon their kings and queens of old.
纳尼亚人相信它能召唤出 以前的国王和女王
At least, such was the superstition.
总之 这只是个迷信
And what does Caspian know of this superstition?
那凯斯宾知道这个迷信吗?
My lord, you forbade me from mentioning the old tales.
阁下 你禁止我提及这些古老传说
So I did.
的确如此
I will say this. If Caspian does know of the Deep Magic,
可以这么说 如果凯斯宾 知道这些高深魔法
my lord would have good reason to be nervous.
那么阁下确实有理由紧张
First our prince...
首先我们的王子…
...now his tutor.
…现在他的老师
If the members of Miraz's own house are not safe,
如果米拉兹家的人都不安全
are any of us? Lord Sopespian!
那我们呢? 索普匹安大人!
Those are dangerous words, Lord Sopespian.
说这些话很危险 索普匹安大人
But these are dangerous times, general.
但现在是危急时期 将军
One should choose his words as carefully as he chooses his friends.
说话得跟交朋友一样慎重
How long until the bridge is finished?
大桥什么时候造好?
Construction continues on schedule. That's not good enough.
还在施工中 不如人意
I need my army across that river now.
我要军队现在就渡河
May I suggest you contribute some of your own men?
你可以派些自己的人吗?
I've only so many at my disposal.
我能调遣的就这么些人
A fact you'd be wise to remember.
你最好记得
Go to Beruna.
去贝鲁那
Take as many troops as you need. We must get to Caspian before they do.
带够人 我们得在他们之前找到凯斯宾
"They," my lord?
"他们" 阁下?
It's time you learned your history.
你该学学历史
They're so still.
他们好安静
They're trees. What'd you expect?
他们是树 你还想怎么样?
They used to dance.
他们以前会跳舞
Wasn't long after you left that the Telmarines invaded.
你们离开不久 台尔玛人就入侵了
Those who survived retreated to the woods.
活下来的都隐居到森林里了
And the trees,
而这些树
电影精选列表