they retreated so deep into themselves that they haven't been heard from since.
隐居地太深 自那以后就没人提及了
I don't understand. How could Aslan have let this happen?
我不明白 阿斯兰怎么会坐视不理呢?
Aslan?
阿斯兰?
Thought he abandoned us when you lot did.
他和你们一样抛弃我们了
We didn't mean to leave, you know.
我们并不想离开的 你知道的
Makes no difference now, does it?
现在又有什么分别 不是吗?
Get us to the Narnians...
带我们去找纳尼亚人…
...and it will.
…会不一样的
Hello, there.
嗨 你好
It's all right. We're friends.
没事 我们是朋友
Don't move, Your Majesty.
别动 陛下
Stay away from her!
离她远点!
Shoot, Susan! Shoot!
发射 苏珊! 发射!
Why wouldn't he stop? I suspect he was hungry.
为什么他不停下? 我想他饿了
Thanks.
谢谢
He was wild.
他很凶悍
I don't think he could talk at all.
我觉得他不会说话
Get treated like a dumb animal long enough,
被当成哑巴动物对待太久了
that's what you become.
就变成这样了
You may find Narnia a more savage place than you remember.
你们会发现纳尼亚 比你们想象中要野蛮地多
I can hear you.
我听见了
I just think we should wait for the kings and queens.
我只是觉得我们应该 等待国王和女王的到来
Fine! Go then! See if the others will be as understanding!
很好! 去啊! 看看其他人是否理解!
Or maybe I'll come with you.
也许我会和你一起去
I want to see you explain things to the minotaurs.
我要看看你怎么向牛头人解释
Minotaurs?
牛头人?
They're real?
真的有?
And very bad-tempered.
脾气很坏
Yeah, not to mention big. Huge.
是啊 更不用说体型大 庞大
What about centaurs? Do they still exist?
那半人马人呢? 他们还存在吗?
Well, the centaurs will probably fight on your side.
嗯 半人马人也许会站在你那边
But there's no telling what the others will do.
但不清楚其他人会怎么样
What about Aslan?
阿斯兰呢?
How do you know so much about us?
你怎么会知道我们这么多事?
Stories. Wait a minute.
故事 等等
Your father told you stories about Narnia?
你父亲跟你说过纳尼亚的故事?
No, my professor, he...
不 是我的老师 他…
Listen, I'm sorry.
听着 我很抱歉
These are not the kind of questions you should be asking.
这些不是你们该问的
What is it? Human.
怎么了? 人类
Him? No. Them.
他? 不 他们
There they are! Run!
他们在那! 快跑!
Now!
冲!
Oh, no. Wait. I'll go.
哦 不 等等 我去
Take it. Go! It's more important than I am.
拿着 走! 它比我重要得多
Get him out of here.
带他离开这
Where are you?
你在哪?
Choose your last words carefully, Telmarine.
想好了再说遗言 台尔玛人
You are a mouse.
你是只老鼠
I was hoping for something a little more original.
我还指望有点新意呢
Pick up your sword.
拿起你的剑
No, thanks.
不 谢谢
Pick it up! I will not fight an unarmed man.
拿起来! 我不会和手无寸铁的人决斗
Which is why I might live longer
如果我选择不和你兵刃相交
if I choose not to cross blades with you, noble mouse.
也许我能活得更久点 尊敬的老鼠先生
I said I would not fight you. I didn't say I'd let you live!
我说了不会和你打 我没说过要放过你
Reepicheep!
雷佩契普!
Stay your blade! Trufflehunter?
收起你的剑! 特鲁佛汉特?
I trust you have a very good reason for this untimely interruption.
相信你在这种不当时间打扰 一定有很好的理由吧
He doesn't. Go ahead. He's the one who blew the horn.
他没有 继续 是他吹响了号♥角
What? Then let him bring it forward.
什么? 让他拿出来看看
This is the reason we have gathered.
我们就是为此聚集在这
I don't remember this way.
我不记得这条路了
That's the problem with girls. You can't carry a map in your heads.
那是你们女孩的问题 你们无法记住地图
That's because our heads have something in them.
那是因为我们记了其它事情
I wish he'd just listen to the D.L.F. In the first place.
我希望他一开始就能听从D.L.F.
D.L. F? Dear Little Friend.
D.L.F.? 亲爱的小朋友
Oh, that's not at all patronizing, is it?
哦 那根本毫无帮助 不是吗?
I'm not lost.
我没有迷路
No.
不
You're just going the wrong way.
你走错了
You last saw Caspian at the Shuddering Woods,
你最后一次看到凯斯宾 是在恐怖的森林里
and the quickest way there is to cross at the river Rush.
去那最快的方法就是渡河
But unless I'm mistaken, there's no crossing in these parts.
除非我搞错了 但这里不应该可以渡过去
That explains it, then. You're mistaken.
那只能说明 是你搞错了
You see, over time, water erodes the earth's soil, carving deeper...
你看 随着时间 河水侵蚀了泥土 变得更深…
Oh, shut up.
哦 闭嘴
Is there a way down? Yeah, falling.
有办法下去吗? 有啊 跳下去
Well, we weren't lost.
我们没有迷路
There's a ford near Beruna. How do you feel about swimming?
贝鲁那附近有一个浅滩 游过去怎么样?
I'd rather that than walking.
游过去总比走过去好
Aslan?
阿斯兰?
It's Aslan! It's Aslan over there!
是阿斯兰! 阿斯兰在那里!
Don't you see? He's right...
你们没看见吗? 他就在…
...there.
…那里
Do you see him now?
现在看到了吗?
I'm not crazy.
我没发疯
He was there. He wanted us to follow him.
他在那 他要我们跟着他
I'm sure there are any number of lions in this wood.
我想这片森林里有许多狮子
Just like that bear. I think I know Aslan when I see him.
就像那只熊 我知道那就是阿斯兰
Look, I'm not about to jump off a cliff
听着 我可不想跟着不存在的人
after someone who doesn't exist.
跳下悬崖
The last time I didn't believe Lucy
上次我没相信露西
I ended up looking pretty stupid.
最后以我的愚蠢收场
Why wouldn't I have seen him?
为什么我就没看到他?
Maybe you weren't looking.
也许你没在看
I'm sorry, Lu.
对不起 露
Kill him!
杀了他!
Telmarine! Liar!
台尔玛人! 骗子!
Murderer!
凶手!
All this horn proves is they've stolen yet another thing from us!
这个号♥角只能证明 他们从我们这偷了另一样东西!
I didn't steal anything. Didn't steal anything?
我什么也没偷 没偷?
Shall we list the things the Telmarines have taken?
我们是不是该说下 台尔玛人从我们这夺走的东西?
Our homes! Our land!
我们的家! 我们的土地!
Our freedom! Our lives!
我们的自♥由♥! 我们的生活!
You stole Narnia!
你们偷了纳尼亚!
You would hold me accountable for all the crimes of my people?
我的人♥民♥所犯的一切罪行 你们都要我负责吗?
Accountable...
负责…
...and punishable.
…还有惩罚
That is rich coming from you, dwarf.
都是因为你们 矮子
Have you forgotten it was your people who fought alongside the White Witch?
难道你忘了 是你的人协助白雪女巫的
And I'd gladly do it again, if it would rid us of these barbarians.
我很乐意再做一次 只要能让我们摆脱这些野蛮人
Then it's lucky that it is not in your power to bring her back.
很幸运你无法带她回来
Or are you suggesting that we ask this boy to go against Aslan now?
或者你想让我们叫这男孩去对抗阿斯兰?
Some of you may have forgotten, but we badgers remember well,
也许你们有些人都忘了 但我们獾却牢牢记着
that Narnia was never right except when a Son of Adam was king.
只有亚当之子成为国王 对纳尼亚才是最正确的
He's a Telmarine! Why would we want him as our king?
他是台尔玛人! 为什么要让他当我们的国王?
Because I can help you.
因为我能帮助你们
It's a trick! At least hear him out!
这是个诡计! 先听他说完!
Beyond these woods, I'm a prince.
在这片森林之外 我是一个王子
The Telmarine throne is rightfully mine!
台尔玛王位的合法继承人
Help me claim it, and I can bring peace between us.
帮我收回王位 我能为你们带来和平
It is true. The time is ripe.
是真的 时机成熟了
I watch the skies,
我看着天空
for it is mine to watch as it is yours to remember, badger.
正如你记着历史一样 我也在时刻关注着 獾
Tarva, the lord of victory, and Alambil, the lady of peace,
胜利之王塔瓦 还有和平女神阿兰比尔
have come together in the high heavens.
一同出现在天堂
And now here, a Son of Adam has come forth...
此刻就在这里 亚当之子涌现了…
...to offer us back our freedom.
…带给我们久违的自♥由♥
Is this possible? Do you really think there could be peace?
这可能吗? 你真的相信会有和平吗?
电影精选列表