Towels.
毛巾
Lord Miraz?
米拉兹阁下?
You have a son.
您有儿子了
The heavens have blessed us.
上天保佑
You know your orders.
知道怎么做了吧
General Glozelle?
葛洛塞将军?
Yes, my lord.
遵命 阁下
Five more minutes.
再睡五分钟
Won't be watching the stars tonight, my prince.
今晚不去看星星了 王子
Come. We must hurry.
来 我们得快点
Professor, what's going on? Your aunt has given birth...
老师 发生了什么事? 你的婶婶刚生了…
...to a son.
…一个儿子
Come.
快来
You must make for the woods.
你得逃到森林里去
The woods? They won't follow you there.
森林? 他们不会追到那的
It has taken me many years to find this.
我花了很多年才找到这个
Do not use it except at your greatest need.
不到紧急时刻千万不要用
Will I ever see you again?
我们还会见面吗?
I dearly hope so, my prince.
我希望有那么一天 王子
There is so much more I meant to tell you.
我有很多事要告诉你
Everything you know is about to change.
你所知道的一切将会改变
Close the drawbridge!
拉起吊桥!
Now, go.
现在 快走
Halt! Halt!
站住! 站住!
A son! A son!
一个儿子! 一个儿子!
Lady Prunaprismia has this night given Lord Miraz a son!
普鲁娜瑞丝米亚夫人今晚 为米拉兹阁下生了个儿子!
Which of you superstitious old women wants to spend the night in a cell?
你们这群老迷信 今晚想在牢里过吗?
He's seen us.
他看见我们了
Take care of him.
看着他
No!
不!
Mind yourself, love. I'm sorry.
小心点 宝贝 抱歉
Watch where you're going!
看着点路!
Wait for me!
等等我!
You go to Saint Finbar's?
你要去圣芬巴?
That's right.
没错
I go to Hendon House. Across the road.
我要去亨顿屋 就在马路对面
I've seen you...
我总见你…
...sitting by yourself.
…一个人坐着
Yes, well, I prefer to be left alone.
是啊 我喜欢一个人
Me, too.
我也是
What's your name?
你叫什么?
Phyllis. Susan!
菲利斯 苏珊!
You'd better come quickly.
你最好快点
Paper here!
卖♥♥报!
Get your daily paper!
今天的报纸!
Edmund!
埃德蒙!
Go on! Kick him in the face!
快! 打他脸!
Stop it. Break it up. That's enough. Come on.
住手 别打了 够了 别打了
That's it. Get up.
够了 起来
Act your age!
都几岁了!
You're welcome. I had it sorted.
不用谢 我应付得来
What was it this time?
这次又怎么了?
He bumped me. So you hit him?
他撞了我 就为这你要打他?
No. After he bumped me, they tried to make me apologize.
不是的 他撞了我 却要我道歉
That's when I hit him. Really?
所以我才打他的 真的?
Is it that hard just to walk away? I shouldn't have to.
退让就那么难吗? 又不是我的错
I mean, don't you ever get tired of being treated like a kid?
我说 老是被当成小孩子 你们就不觉得烦吗?
We are kids.
我们就是孩子
Well, I wasn't always.
我不是了
It's been a year.
已经一年了
How long does he expect us to wait?
他还要我们等多久?
I think it's time to accept that we live here.
我们该认清现实了 我们就生活在这
It's no use pretending any different.
假装不同也没用
Oh, no.
哦 不
Pretend you're talking to me. We are talking to you.
假装跟我说话 我们本来就在跟你说话
Quiet, Lu. Something pinched me!
安静 露 有东西掐我!
Stop pulling! Not touching you.
别拽了! 我没碰你
Look, would all of you just... What is that?
听着 你们刚刚…那是什么?
It feels like magic. Everyone hold hands.
就像魔法一样 大家拉起手
I'm not holding your hand! Just...
我才不要拉你的手! 快…
Shame you're not as quick as me, Ed!
你没我快 真羞 埃德!
Last one in's a rotten egg.
最慢的人是臭蛋
Watch out!
当心!
Here it comes!
来了!
Wait a minute!
等等!
Come on, Susan. Hurry up!
来 苏珊 快点!
Come on, it's lovely.
来啊 好漂亮
Edmund.
埃德蒙
Ed? Ed!
埃德? 埃德!
What is it? Where do you suppose we are?
这是什么? 我们在哪?
Well, where do you think?
你觉得呢?
Well, I don't remember any ruins in Narnia.
我不记得纳尼亚有废墟
Wonder who lived here.
会是谁住在这呢
I think we did.
我想是我们
Hey, that's mine.
嘿 那是我的
From my chess set. Which chess set?
我的国际象棋 什么国际象棋?
I didn't exactly have a solid gold chess set in Finchley, did I?
我在芬奇利可没有纯金象棋 不是吗?
Can't be.
不可能
Don't you see? What?
没发觉吗? 什么?
Lmagine walls.
想像一下 墙壁
And columns, there.
柱子 就在那
And a glass roof.
还有玻璃屋顶
Cair Paravel.
卡尔帕斯维尔城♥堡♥
Wait. Wait, my lord. It is not what you think.
等等 等一下 阁下 并不是你想的那样
Then what is it?
那么是怎样呢?
We're not exactly sure.
我们不确定
Impossible.
不可能
I warned this council when it put its trust in Lord Miraz...
我警告过元老会 信任米拉兹阁下…
...there would be consequences. -No.
…会有严重后果 -不
We can't accuse the Lord Protector without proof.
没有证据 我们不能指控护国公
How long are we going to hide behind that excuse?
还要用那个借口多久?
Until every chair in this chamber is empty?
直到这里的席位都空了?
Lords of the council, my apologies for being late.
各位元老 抱歉我来晚了
I wasn't aware we were in session.
我不知道要开会
No doubt you were otherwise occupied.
毫无疑问你有其他事忙
My lord?
阁下?
Ever since the death of Caspian the ninth,
自凯斯宾九世陛下去世后
you've behaved as if you were king.
你就以国王自居
Now it seems that from behind his walls even Prince Caspian has gone missing.
现在在他保护的城♥堡♥里 连凯斯宾王子都失踪了
My deepest condolences, Lord Miraz.
致上我最深的同情 米拉兹阁下
Imagine, losing your nephew,
想想 你的侄子
the rightful heir to the throne,
王位的合法继承人
on the very night your wife has blessed you with a son.
在你夫人诞下一子的晚上失踪了
Thank you, Lord Sopespian.
谢谢 索普匹安大人
Your compassion is a boon in this troubled time.
你的同情在这种困难时刻 确实是最大的恩赐
I trust you can tell us how such a tragedy could have occurred.
我相信你能告诉我们 悲剧是如何发生的
That is the most disturbing news of all.
真是太令人气愤了
Our beloved Caspian was abducted...
我们敬爱的凯斯宾…
...by Narnians.
…被纳尼亚人绑♥架♥了
You go too far, Miraz.
你太扯了 米拉兹
Expect us to stand by while you blame such a blatant crime on fairy tales?
把这种恶行都推到神话故事上 指望我们会相信你吗?
What?
什么?
We forget, my lords, Narnia was once a savage land.
我们都忘了 大人们 纳尼亚曾是一片野蛮之地
Fierce creatures roamed free.
凶猛的生物四处游荡
Much of our forefathers' blood was shed
为了消灭这些害畜
to exterminate this vermin.
我们的祖先流了多少血
Or so we thought.
或者我们是这么想的
But while we've been bickering amongst ourselves...
但当我们在争论不休时…
...they've been breeding like cockroaches under a rock!
…他们却如石下蟑螂一样迅速繁殖
Growing stronger. Watching us.
壮大起来 时刻注视着我们
电影精选列表