-你没事吧 -你也是
- Are you okay? - Yeah, you too.
老天
Oh, man. Whew.
你知道该怎么做 马蒂
You know what to do, Marty.
哈蒙德警♥察♥局
Hammond Police.
我要举报酒后驾驶
Yes, I'd like to report a drunk driver, please.
他要去华-华盛顿 做副总统
He's going to D-D.C. To be VP
梭子鱼[歌♥词]
Barracuda!
操 操蛋
Oh, fuck. Fuck me.
上帝行个方便
In God we must.
美国纸币背面印有"In God We Trust"
意为"我们信仰上帝" 此处为Cam错记
先生 请下车
Sir, please get out of the vehicle.
祝你今晚愉快
You have a great night.
-先生 -干嘛
- Sir? - Huh?
请下车
Please get out of the vehicle.
下...没问题
Get out of the... You know what? Absolutely.
谢谢你履行职责 非常感谢
And thank you for doing your job. I appreciate it.
并且感谢你在我做了保证后放了我
Also, thank you for releasing me upon my own recognizance.
先生 你是否喝酒了
Sir, have you been drinking?
是的 喝了五六杯私产波旁威士忌
Yes, I have. I've had five or six small-batch bourbons.
这已经很多了
That's a lot.
我必须要给您做酒精测试
I'm gonna have to ask you to take a Breathalyzer test.
有人逃跑 停下
We got a runner. Stop running!
-来抓我啊 游侠瑞克 -停下
- Try to catch me, Ranger Rick. - Stop!
游侠瑞克 美国儿童杂♥志♥的主角
好吧 好吧
Oh, yeah. Okay. Oh, yeah.
-追 -停车 停车
- Chase. - Stop the vehicle! Stop the vehicle!
看看我 开得多好
Look what I'm doing. I handled this perfectly.
这车马力真足
This car's so powerful. Oh, yeah.
你现在在哪里
What's your present location?
等等 这不是我的车 这不是我的车
Oh, wait, this is not my car. Oh, man. This is not my car.
我车上没枪
I don't have a gun in my car.
开回去 放轻松 放轻松
Take the car back. Okay, play it cool. Play it cool.
他不会发现的 不会 不会发现的
He's not gonna notice. Uh-uh. He's not gonna notice.
控制呼吸 我得控制呼吸
Control my breathing. I gotta control my breathing.
放轻松 慢慢来
Oh, no. Easy, slow.
马上停车
Stop the vehicle now!
警官 需要帮助吗
Officer, are you in need of assistance?
-我回来了 -停车
- I'm back up. - Stop the vehicle.
-我回来了 -马上停车
- I'm back up. I... - Stop the vehicle now.
我看见你了
I see you.
-停车 -我看见你了
- Stop the vehicle. - No, I see you.
下车
Get out of the vehicle.
好消息 我回来了
Hey, here's the good news. I came back.
我们来谈谈这个
Let's just talk about this. Oof. Hey.
-傻♥逼♥摆了老子一道 -我就知道
- He fucking set me up, Mitch. - I know it.
我软弱了那么一瞬间
I mean, I showed one moment of weakness,
他就跟眼镜蛇一样攻过来了
and then he struck like a cobra.
绝对是这样 你们好啊
Absolutely. Hey, guys. How you doing?
你被起诉醉酒驾驶
You were charged with drunk driving.
听说你测出了1.4 是真的吗
Is it true you blew a 1.4?
大家也要知道 适当喝点酒
Let's also remember that a responsible number of drinks
会使你身体放松 发生车祸时
makes your body looser in car accidents.
受到的伤害也少一些
You actually suffer less injuries.
你这是支持酒后驾驶吗
Are you advocating drinking and driving?
感谢大家的帮助
Thank you for your help.
大夥都干得不错 上帝保佑你们
You guys do real good work. God bless you.
-苍天大地啊 -天啊
- Goodness gracious. - Oh, God.
苍天在上 我真想碾死这群人
I swear to God, I wanna run these people over.
我理解你的心情
I don't blame you.
该死 我酒还没醒
Damn it. I am still way too drunk.
筹款方面还要加把劲
We need to double up our fundraising efforts.
只要有钱流出来 我们就要弄到
If there's money out there, we get it.
对 我们就要这么做
That's right. That's what we're gonna do.
你听说有个公♥司♥在这个区
Did you hear about this corporation that came in
买♥♥了大概50套债权房♥吗
and bought like 50 foreclosed homes in this district?
你干吗呢
What are you doing?
好吧
All right.
他们还买♥♥进了几家关门的工厂
Anyway, they also bought off a few closed-up factories.
知道什么来头吗
You know anything about that?
不知道 我忙着竞选呢
No, I've been trying to win an election.
两位 这事我听说了
Hey, guys, I heard what happened.
告诉你 我们没举报你酒后驾驶
Listen, I wanna tell you, we had nothing to do with that DUI.
我们不玩阴谋竞选 送你们一程吗
We don't run a negative campaign. Need a ride?
少来了 我们不会上当的
Come on. We're not gonna fall for that.
别闹了 上来吧
Come on. Jump in.
你怎么会主动提出送我们
Why would you offer us a ride?
想补偿你一下 我不是你想的那种人
I'm trying to make it up to you. I'm not who you think I am.
-上车 我送你们一程 -真的吗
- Get in the car and I'll give you a ride. - Are you sure?
我发誓 我以母亲的墓碑起誓
I swear. I swear on my mother's grave.
这还不够吗 来吧
Okay? Isn't that enough? Come on.
这小东西能装下我们吗
We're gonna fit in that tiny little thing?
你不会问我们要汽油钱吧
Are you gonna make us pay for the gas?
知道吗 我请客
You know what? My treat.
-好 -好吧
- Okay. - All right.
-好 -谢谢你
- Okay. - Thank you.
-很不错 -真棒
- This is very nice. - Wonderful.
既然这家伙以他母亲的墓碑起誓
The man's not gonna swear on his mother's grave
就不会耍滑头
and then drive off.
我妈还活着呢
My mother's still alive!
他说什么
What did he say?
他说 我妈还活着呢
He said, "My mother is still alive."
这样就不算起誓了
Oh, that's how you beat that.
这样就不算起誓了
That's exactly how you beat it.
选举前14天
我是美国人
I'm an American.
我相信美国人的才智与刻苦
And I believe in American ingenuity and hard work.
我的朋友卡姆·布雷迪
Unlike my friend here, Cam Brady...
却认为咱们该住在彩虹国里
who believes that everyone should live in Rainbow Land.
道格拉斯 我来说一句
Douglas, I'd like to say one thing.
我也是美国人
I'm an American too.
而且我根本不知道他说的彩虹国是什么
And I have no idea what he's referring to as Rainbow Land, okay?
我说的是卡姆·布雷迪写的
I'm referring to a 13-page doctrine
一本13页的作品
written by Camden Brady
名字叫《彩虹国》
called Rainbow Land.
我写这个的时候才二年级
That's something I wrote in the second grade.
任何宣传财富再分配的人
I think anybody that writes about the redistribution of wealth
都有共♥产♥主义嫌疑
sounds like a communist to me.
-我说的对吗 -等等
- Am I right? - Hold on.
这不过是一个泰迪熊
It is the simple story of a teddy bear
送给小妖精一罐金币的故事 好吗
giving a pot of gold to a leprechaun, okay?
-说得好 -我能从第七页念吗
- That's right. - May I read from Page 7?
别听他的 卡姆
Don't listen to him, Cam.
"请随我来彩虹国
"Please come with me to Rainbow Land
"那里有软糖和棉花糖做成的独角兽
"Where unicorns are made of fudge and cotton candy
"所有东西都免费"
"And everything is free."
那是虚构的地方 彩虹国是虚构的
It's a fictitious place. Rainbow Land, it's fiction.
依我看卡姆·布雷迪当我们都是傻子
I guess we're all idiots according to Cam Brady.
我没这么说 我没这么说
I didn't say that. I did not say that.
我不想住在彩虹国
I do not want to live in Rainbow Land
你也不能逼我去彩虹国住
and you can't make me live in Rainbow Land.
-没错 -这里是美国
- Yeah. - This is America.
你不必住在彩虹国
You do not have to live in Rainbow Land.
-你去彩虹国吧 -它并不存在
- You can go to Rainbow Land. - It does not exist.
那是虚拟的地方
It's a fictitious place.
我写时8岁
I was 8 when I wrote it.
他的共和宣言里明明就有
It's right here in his communist manifesto.
拜托
Oh, come on.
-我不要去彩虹国 -坐下
- I won't go to Rainbow Land. - Sit down.
我说 你♥他♥妈♥的坐下 那地方不存在
I said, sit the fuck down. It doesn't exist.
打哪来回哪去 蠢货
Go back to where you're from, dick.
那地方是虚构的
It's not a real place!
电影精选列表