不止一个
More of them?
刚才我看到一个小女孩
I saw a young girl.
和他一样都是僵尸
All zombied like him..
但她少了一只胳膊
but she was missing an arm.
天啊 佩兴斯
Oh, my God. Patience.
那本日记
The diary.
-我们得封锁这个地方 -他说得对
- We gotta lock this place down. - He's right.
我们把所有房♥间的门和窗堵上
We'll go room by room. Barricade every window and door.
为了安全起见 不管发生什么
We gotta play it safe. No matter what happens,
我们都待在一块
we have to stay together.
该死
Fuck!
淡定
Calm down.
来欣赏下我们的王牌武器吧
Watch the master work.
不对
This isn't right.
怎么了
What? What's the matter?
这样不对 我们应该分开
This isn't right. We should split up.
这样效率更高
We can cover more ground that way.
确实
Yeah.
好主意
Yeah. Good idea.
你确定
Really?
伙计们 回自己房♥去
All right, you guys, get in your rooms.
锁门
Lock them in.
搞什么
What the fuck?
这他妈
What the...
这他妈是什么东西
What the fuck?
不妙
That's not good.
闪开 闪开 闪开
Out of the way. Out of the way. Out of the way.
化学部 投放500CC的镇定剂到三号♥房♥
Chem department, I need 500 CCs of Thorazine pumped into room three.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
先待命 化学部
Stand by, Chem.
犹大·伯克纳会解决他的
Judah Buckner to the rescue.
搞什么
What the fuck?
操 这是什么东西
Fuck! What the fuck?
天啊
Oh, my God.
我上真人秀了
I'm on a reality TV show.
爸妈会发现我在吸大♥麻♥
My parents are gonna think I'm such a burnout.
救命 救命
Help me! Help me!
楼下一定很激动
Must be getting excited downstairs.
全世界最给力的真人秀
Greatest show on Earth.
来人啊 救命
Somebody help!
快过来
Come on!
-用床顶上 -快 快
- Use the bed! - Come on! Come on!
-空的 -进去吧
- It's empty. - Go.
-科特 -开门
- Curt? - Unlock the door.
开不了 到地下室去吧
I can't. Get down to the basement.
这就是那个小黑屋
This is the black room.
好极了
Nice.
日记里的小黑屋
From the diary.
他就是在这里杀死他们的
This is where he killed them.
他也会在这里把我们杀了
This is where he kills us.
不 不会的
No way. No.
他杀不了我们
He's not gonna kill us.
我们只要找到出口就行了
We just gotta find a door.
好吗
Okay?
我们检查一下墙壁 好吗
Let's just check the walls, okay?
科特
Curt?
我想说 这里肯定有...
I mean, there's gotta be...
你喜欢疼痛是吧
You like pain?
这感觉不错吧
How's that work for you?
这些该死的僵尸
These fucking zombies.
过去把姑娘丢进火山口就行了 记得不
Remember when you could just throw a girl in a volcano?
你以为我有多老啊
How old do you think I am?
快走 快点 快
Let's move! Come on! Come on! Go!
马蒂呢
What about Marty?
他被抓住了
They got him.
恶魔被打败了
The devil is defeated.
以后矶村的灵魂就活在这只快乐青蛙里了
Now Kiko's spirit will live in the happy frog!
去死吧
Fuck you!
去死吧 去死吧 全都去死吧
Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!
-你都看到了 -还完美记录呢
- You seeing this? - Perfect record, huh?
日本应该是稳操胜券的 真她妈没用
The Japan crew should've had this in the bag. They fucked us.
干掉九岁小孩 有这么困难吗
How hard is it to kill nine-year-olds?
伤亡为零 真够菜的
Zero fatality. Total wash.
东京 失败
斯德哥尔摩 失败
想要好产品 还是得买♥♥美国货
I'm telling you. You want good product, you gotta buy American.
布宜诺斯艾利斯 失败
马德里 失败
楼下怎么说
Any word from downstairs?
楼下根本不在乎日本 主管相信我们
Downstairs doesn't care about Japan. The director trusts us.
林 你别吓坏了化学部的人
You just sweat the chem, Lin.
这些笨蛋在唱神道教的朋友
While these morons are singing What a Friend We Have in Shinto,
而我们带来了真正的痛苦
we are bringing the pain.
话说 这家伙的烟筒到底怎么回事
Yeah, and what the fuck's up with this guy's pot, anyway?
他不应该是个大傻瓜吗
He's supposed to be drooling
怎么我们反倒差点被他整了
and instead he almost makes us?
我们大意了
We treated the shit out of it.
他们的车正开向隧♥道♥
Okay, we've got the Rambler heading toward the tunnel.
这傻子反正是死定了
The fool's toast anyway.
你们要不把这搞定 我们也死定了
And so are we if you don't get this under control.
-见鬼 -怎么了 为什么说见鬼
- Shit. - What? "Shit"? Why?
得挂了 出问题了
Gotta go. Work to do.
你们是人类最后的希望
You guys are humanity's last hope.
万一那些老古董不安分了…
If the ancients rise...
-还没塌 -什么
- There's no cave-in. - What?
该死的隧♥道♥还好好的
The fucking tunnel's open!
指挥部呼叫爆破部
Control to Demolition.
没法控制那片区域
We're dark on the whole sector.
试着破解啊
Try to bypass it.
-你以为我是在干吗 -把门打开
- What the fuck do you think I'm doing? - Open the door.
没长眼睛吗 让开 都给我让开
Look out! Get out of the way! Make a hole!
-到底怎么样了 -我们也不知道
- What the fuck's going on? - We don't know.
电气部说上头出故障了
Electrical said there was a glitch up top.
隧♥道♥几个小时前就该炸掉了
That tunnel should've blown hours ago.
我们没有接到指示
We didn't get the order.
哈德利 怎么回事
Hadley, what is going on?
哈德利
Hadley?
为什么还没爆♥炸♥
Why hasn't the tunnel blown?
不 不 不可能的
No, no. No fucking way!
简直难以置信 怎么会这样
Can't believe this, man. This ain't happening.
就在眼前了
It's right there.
好吧 有攀岩工具吗 绳索什么的
All right. We got any climbing gear? Ropes?
有 都他妈在我房♥间里
Yeah. In my fucking dorm room.
我们不能再回去
We can't go back.
也没办法跨过去
There's no way across.
怎么办呢 跳吗
What're we gonna do? Jump?
伙计们
Dude.
怎么了
What?
科特 你确定吗
Curt, are you sure about this?
更远的距离我都横穿过
I've done bigger jumps than this.
先助跑
You've got a smooth run
可以从五英尺远的那头出发
and maybe a five foot differential on the other side.
但必须使尽全力
But you've gotta give it everything.
科特
Curt.
听我说 你们回车里去
Look, you guys, you stay in the Rambler.
我去求救
I'll get help.
我如果摔残了 瘸着拐着也要找人来
If I wipe out, I'll fucking limp for help.
我一定会回来的
But I'm coming back here.
带着警♥察♥和直升飞机回来
I'm coming back with cops and choppers
还有大枪 好好干上它们一把
and large fucking guns, and those things are gonna pay.
为茱尔丝报仇
For Jules.
别退缩
Don't hold back.
电影精选列表