为什么
Why?
他们害怕 他们知道那人更有远见
They fear this man. They know he sees further than they.
而且他会用古逻辑学烦死他们
and he will bind them with ancient logics.
你把头发染成灰色了
Have you gone gray?
那东西可不能上我的车
You're not bringing that thing in the Rambler.
怎么了
What?
我真会把大烟枪带上你♥爸♥的车吗
A giant bong in your father's van?
你秀逗了吗
What are you, stoned?
嗨 哥们
Hey, man.
黛娜 你个迷人的骚货
Dana, you fetching minx!
有吃的吗
You have any food?
-都准备好了吗 -当然
- Everybody ready? - Yeah!
-真的吗 -我准备好了
- Yeah? - Okay, I'm ready!
启程上路
Let's get this show on the road!
老巢空了 时间刚刚好
Nest is empty. We're right on time.
希望这条路是对的
I hope this is the right road.
GPS上都没显示
It doesn't even show up on the GPS.
这个全球定位名不副实
It is unworthy of global positioning.
摆脱束缚 那才是重点 不是吗
That's the whole point. Get off the grid, right?
没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
No cell phone reception.
没有交通探头
no traffic cameras.
去他们全球定位都找不到的地方
Go someplace for one goddamn weekend where they can't
他妈的好好过个周末
globally position my ass, man.
这才是重点
This is the whole issue.
社会瓦解了吗 马蒂
Is society crumbling, Marty?
不 社会在凝聚 对吧
No. Society is binding. Right?
他们用水泥填补了裂缝
It's filling in the cracks with concrete.
所有事都有存档或者写在博客上
Everything's filed or recorded or blogged, right?
在孩子脑袋里装个芯片以防走丢
Chips in our kids' heads so they won't get lost.
社会需要瓦解
Society needs to crumble.
我们都太胆小不敢任其分崩离析
We're all just too chicken-shit to let it.
我想念你激昂的演说
I've missed your rants.
总有一天你会和我一样这么想的
You will come to see things my way.
请验证身份
Identification, please.
希特森先生
Mr. Sitterson.
-哈德利先生 -谢谢你
- Mr. Hadley. - Thank you.
-你叫什么名字 -丹尼尔·杜鲁门 长官
- What's your name? - Daniel Truman, sir.
这里不是军营 你可以省掉长官
This isn't the military. You can drop the "Sir".
但是希特森喜欢被叫做夫人
But Sitterson does like to be called "Ma'am."
-或者甜心 -叫他甜心 他也答应
- Or "Honey toes." - He'll also answer to "Honey toes."
你清楚这里要发生的事吗
You clear on what's gonna be happening here?
我做过功课了 很充分的
I've been prepped. Extensively.
他们没有告诉你
Did they tell you that being
做过功课和准备好了可大不一样
prepped is not the same as being prepared?
他们说了 我会敬忠职守的 哈德利先生
They told me. I'll hold my post, Mr. Hadley.
不错
Good man.
系统连上了
Okay. System's online.
搜寻目标 让我们看看现在的情况
Acquiring target. Let's see what we got.
我想这可刷不了卡
I'm thinking this thing doesn't take credit cards.
我觉得这里连现金都不认
I don't think it knows about money.
可能还得以物换油
I think it's barter gas.
有人吗
Hello?
霍顿
Hey, Holden.
-霍顿 -我认为这不像有...
- Holden! - I don't think there's gonna be...
-谁让你进来的 -操
- You come here uninvited? - Fuck!
上面写着打烊了
Sign says "Closed."
我们就是想买♥♥点油
Yeah, we were looking to buy some gas.
这个油箱出油吗
Does this pump work?
你知道怎么用就出油
If you know how to work it.
我们还想问问路
We also wanted to get directions.
我们在找... 叫什么来着
We're looking for... What's it called?
蒂勒曼路 请问是这个方向吗
Tillerman Road. Do you know if it's this way?
蒂勒曼路直通到山顶
Tillerman Road takes you up the hill, there.
尽头是老巴克纳的房♥子
Dead-ends at the old Buckner place.
我表哥在那买♥♥了套房♥子
My cousin bought a house up there.
穿过山体隧♥道♥ 有个湖在那
You go through a mountain tunnel, there's a lake.
-不会那就是... -巴克纳的地方
- Would that be the.. - Buckner place.
总有人想卖♥♥掉那个地方
Always someone looking to sell that plot.
你知道之前的主人吗
You knew the original owners.
见过 不过不是最初的
Yeah, not the first.
许多人来了又去 从战后我就待这了
I seen plenty come and go. Hell, I been here since the war.
-哪场战争 -你♥他♥妈♥明知道是哪场
- Which war? - You know damn well which war!
指美国内战 蓝与灰分别是南部与北部军服的颜色
是那场有点蓝 又有点灰
Would that have been with the blue and some in gray?
兄弟相残的那场吗
Brother, perhaps, fighting against brother in that war?
别和我顶嘴 孩子
You sassing me, boy?
是你先对我朋友凶的
You were rude to my friend.
那个荡♥妇♥吗
That whore?
-你说什么 -我觉得我们加足油了
- What'd you say? - I think we got enough gas.
去的油是够了
You got enough to get you there.
可回来的
Getting back..
你们得好好考虑了
that's your concern.
祝您生意兴隆 先生
Well, good luck with your business, sir.
我知道火车迟早要通到这里
I know the railroad's coming through here any day, now.
那可是件大事
That's gonna be big.
这里会铺上真正的路
Streets paved with actual street.
混♥蛋♥
Fucker.
伙计们 快看啊
Guys, take a look.
肯定是这了
This must be it.
老天啊 这里 太美了
Oh, my God. It's... beautiful.
只要看到蜘蛛 我就回车里睡
One spider and I'm sleeping in the Rambler.
我说真的
I mean it.
来吧 给我搭把手
Come on. Give me a hand.
这里棒极了
This is awesome.
真酷啊
It is kind of cool.
你准备宰头浣熊给我们吃吗
You gonna kill us a raccoon to eat?
我会扒了它的皮做帽子
I will use its skin to make a cap.
各位换上泳衣
Everybody get your suits on.
十分钟后去湖边
In 10 minutes, we're heading to the lake.
没人通知我还有这项热身运动啊
I was not informed there would be calisthenics.
我可不想看着它
Yeah, I don't think so.
不是吧
No way.
见鬼
Shit.
还真脱了
This is happening.
等一下
Hold up!
他妈的这在和我开玩笑吧
You've gotta be fucking kidding me.
太诡异了
That's just creepy.
在拓荒时期
It was pioneer days.
人们在自己家里设置审讯室
People had to make their own interrogation rooms.
你表哥从谁手里买♥♥的房♥子啊
Who did your cousin buy this place from?
我们去检查下其他房♥间
We should check the rest of the rooms,
确定只有这一个
make sure this is the only one.
你知道马蒂想看我们俩的卖♥♥力演出
'Cause you know Marty wants to watch us pounding away.
我听都不想听见
I didn't even like hearing that.
我们换房♥间吧
How about we switch?
不是我想...
Not that I'd..
我会把画挂回去
I mean, I'd put the picture back
如果我们换房♥间的话 你可能觉得舒服点
but you might feel better if we switched rooms?
确实如此
I really would.
谢谢你这么正派
Thanks. For being decent.
既然科特和茱尔丝想撮合我们
It's the least I could do
这是我起码该做到的
since Curt and Jules sold you to me for marriage.
他们做得太明显了
They're not subtle.
我还是很荣幸 自己偷着乐
Well, I'll just be flattered and keep it to myself.
我还没打算找...
Yeah, I'm not looking for..
但我还是很感激你不是偷♥窥♥狂
But, I'm still grateful that you're not a creep.
别急着下结论
Hey, let's not jump to any conclusions there.
我内心斗争了好久要不要看你
I had kind of an internal debate about showing you the mirror.
脑子里正反两方激战 鲜血横流
Shouting on both sides. Blood was spilled.
所以你内心正在滴血
So, you're bleeding internally?
可严重了
电影精选列表