确实 该打给日本了吧
True. So should we call Japan?
告诉他们周末别忙活了
Tell them to take the rest of the weekend off?
也对 但日本人周末还能干什么 睡觉吗
Yeah, right. They're Japanese. What are they gonna do? Relax?
我就想看一次他们败得屁滚尿流
I'd just like to see them fall on their asses, for once.
天啊 别开玩笑了
Oh, God, don't even joke.
其他分部都失手了
Every other branch has air-balled.
我们还需要日本那边来擦屁♥股♥呢
We need the Japanese crew to get it done.
京都市
如果都失手这代价可就大了
There's too much riding on this.
操 真棒 宝贝
Fuck, yeah, baby.
太潮了
This is so classy.
别说的你不想让她给你来一段似的
Come on, like you wouldn't want a piece of that.
英文有肢解的意思
今晚能别再提"段"这个字眼吗
Can we not talk about people in pieces any more tonight?
你寂寞了吗 马蒂
Are you feeling lonely, Marty?
马蒂和我新生报到时可有过一段呢
Marty and I were sweeties in our freshman hall.
我们是亲热过
We made out once.
不过可从没到那一步
I never did buy that ring.
但我们还是 很亲密
But we're still... close.
其实我有一整套理论可以说
I have a theory about all this.
我们这就出去
That's our cue to bail.
汤米·冲为著名加拿大喜剧演员
汤米·冲要讲理论了 快走 宝贝
Tommy Chong here has a theory. Come on, baby.
指用脑过度头发掉光的人
别担心 如果这边这位蛋头
Don't worry, you can tell it to Egghead, here..
不急着给黛娜破处的话你还可以给他说
if he's not too busy devirginizing Dana.
茱尔丝 你们这就去睡了吗
Jules, do you wanna go lie down?
回答正确 出发吧 快走 快走
That's exactly the point. Come on. Mush. Mush.
别瞎推
Don't push me around.
没瞎推 宝贝 我在推着你往前走
Not around, baby. Straight line.
你真没觉得有什么不对劲吗
You seriously believe nothing weird is going on?
阴谋论
Conspiracy?
大家的举止
The way everybody's acting.
茱尔丝什么时候变得那么浪荡了
Why is Jules suddenly a celebutard?
科特也变得那么自我中心
And since when does Curt pull this alpha-male bullshit?
他的专业是社会学
I mean, he's a sociology major.
还拿了全额奖学金
He's on full academic scholarship...
而现在他居然叫他的朋友蛋头
and now he's calling his friend an egghead?
科特只是喝醉了
Curt's just drunk.
我见过科特醉酒的样子
I've seen Curt drunk.
也见过茱尔丝醉酒
Jules, too.
好吧 那可能有其他原因
Well, then, maybe it's something else.
你看不见只是因为你不想看见
You're not seeing what you don't wanna see.
傀儡师
Puppeteers.
傀儡师
Puppeteers?
果酱饼
Pop-Tarts?
你刚才说果酱饼吗
Did you say you have Pop-Tarts?
马蒂 我很爱你 但你大♥麻♥吸太多了
Marty, I love you, but you're really high.
我们并不是真正的自己
We are not who we are.
我得去找本图画书读读
I'm gonna go read a book with pictures.
谢谢 痛苦留存于肉体之外
Thank you. "The pain outlives the flesh.
血肉回归 或者说 找到了聚集地
"The flesh returns... " Or "Has a meeting place."
在读什么
What is that?
你在地窖里看到的拉丁文
The Latin that you read in the basement.
你懂拉丁语
You speak Latin?
懂得不多 十年级后就没学了
Not well. Not since tenth grade.
好奇怪 今天居然记起来了
Weird how it all comes back.
真是个诡异的夜晚
Well, it's a weird kind of night.
今晚很抱歉
I'm sorry about tonight.
每个人都
Everybody...
我说我觉得今晚很开心会不会很奇怪
Do I lose points if I tell you I'm having a pretty nice time?
不 你可以这么说
No. You can tell me that.
你跑什么
What are you running away for?
别洒我身上
Don't spill on me!
我把啤酒溅你衣服上了吗
Did I get a little beer on your shirt?
那就把它脱了怎么样
I guess it'll have to come off, huh?
换个地方吧
Not here.
别这样嘛 宝贝
Baby, come on.
就咱俩
We're all alone.
我有点冷
I'm chilly.
伙计们 散场吧 该干活了
Okay, guys. That's it. Let's go. We've got a job to do.
你们猥琐的本能恶心到我了 快滚去干活吧
Your basic human needs disgust me. Get out of here.
-这个区域有温度控制器吗 -我来调
- Do we have temperature control in this sector? - On it.
化学物质 催情剂
释放费洛蒙喷雾
Engaging pheromone mists.
这里太暗了
It's so dark.
到屋子里去吧
Take me inside?
要的就是这效果
Come on. This is why we came here.
多浪漫
It's romantic.
宝贝 秀下咪♥咪♥吧
Okay, baby. Let's see some boobies.
来点劲爆的
Show us the goods.
他俩嘿♥咻♥我们也得...
Does it really matter if we see her..
我们不是唯一在看的人 孩子
We're not the only ones watching, kid.
得让顾客满意不是
Gotta keep the customer satisfied.
你分得清轻重缓急吧
You understand what's at stake, here?
赞
Score.
茱尔丝
Jules!
科特
Curt!
我们在人性和恐惧中祈祷
This we offer in humility and fear.
为了你的长眠祈求宁静
For the blessed peace of your eternal slumber.
宁静一如既往
As it ever was.
宁静一如既往
As it ever was.
《小尼莫梦游记》
尼莫 醒醒吧 瞧你搞得一团糟
Nemo, man, you gotta wake up. Your shit is topsy-turvy.
我得出去走走
I'm gonna go for a walk.
我他妈发誓 一定有人在说话
Okay. I swear to fucking God, somebody is talking.
好吧 只是比较确定
Or I'm pretty sure someone is.
我得出去走走
I'm gonna go for a walk.
够了
Enough!
你在说什么呢
What are you saying?
你到底想干什么
What do you want?
把我当成傀儡是吗
You think I'm a puppet, huh?
傀儡是不是该来一段
You think I'm a puppet. Gonna do a little..
该死的傀儡舞
fucking puppet dance!
我的大脑我做主 别妄想了
I'm the boss of my own brain, so give it up.
我得出去走走
I'm gonna go for a walk.
我不想
I don't wanna...
我从没
I mean, I've never...
也不是从没有啦
I don't mean "Never"..
我不会勉强你的
Nothing you don't want.
他性奋了
He's got a husband bulge.
我还以为会有星星呢
I thought there'd be stars.
我们被抛弃了
We are abandoned.
-靠 -快跑啊
- Fuck! - Fucking run!
科特
Curt!
死婊♥子♥
Dead bitch!
天啊 发生什么事了
Jesus, what happened?
该死的
The fuck!
科特 你怎么了
Curt, what the fuck?
你伤到哪儿了
Where are you hurt?
这都是你的血吗
Is all of this from you?
没事的 科特 没事了
It's okay! Curt, you're okay!
茱尔丝在哪里
Where's Jules?
她死了
She's gone.
我们得离开这里
We've gotta get out of here.
不 不
No. No.
黛娜 别开门
Dana, don't open that.
我不会丢下茱尔丝的
I'm not leaving here without Jules.
那个死掉的女孩在外面
That dead girl's out there!
黛娜 快来
Dana, come on!
那是什么鬼东西
What is that thing?
操
Fuck!
我也不知道 但不止一个
I don't know, but there's more of them.
电影精选列表