而是拆除!
it is about tearing shit up!
这就是为什么我们需要战斗!
And that is why we need to fight!
- 战斗! - 战斗!为这股爱而战!
- Fight! - Fight! - Fight! Fight for this love!
因为今天就是我们要告诉那些英国混♥蛋♥
Because today's the day we tell those English bastards
他们可以夺走我们的生命 但他们不能夺走我们...
that they can take our lives but they will never take...!
我们的乳♥头♥贴!
Our pasties!
快点!快!
Hurry up! Hurry!
这就是康沃尔!
This is Cornwall!
就位,出击!
In position. Charge!
保持阵线!
Hold the line!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
退后,懦夫!
Come back, you coward!
预备,开始
En garde. Touche.
懦夫
Ponce.
操
Fuck.
- 妈妈 - 天呐
- Mum. - Oh my God.
等等!
Wait!
仙黛尔,我在这
Chantelle, I'm here.
喂,伙计们
Oi, guys, help!
过来!
Come here!
- 放开! - 嘿,你!
- Get off! - Hey, you! Oi!
代理父母,混♥蛋♥
In loco parentis, motherfuckers.
来吧,孩子们
Come on, kids.
- 走吧 - 快
- Let's go. - Quality.
必杀!
Et la!
必杀!
Et la!
一招必杀,基本上来说,我赢了
That's a direct. Technically I win.
听着,帕斯科
Look... Pasco...
不
No.
对不起
Sorry.
求求你
Please...
- 阿尔菲!上面 - 阿尔菲!
- Alfie! Up here. - Alfredo!
- 加油,阿尔菲 - 来啊,阿尔菲
- Come on, Alfie! - Come on, Alf.
过来点!
Closer!
过来点!梯子放下来!
Closer! Bring it down!
- 爬上来 - 快点,阿尔菲
- Climb up. - Come on, Alfie.
- 低一点 - 快点,阿尔菲!
- Lower. - Come on, Alfie!
- 跳啊! - 快点,阿尔菲,你可以的,亲爱的!
- Jump! - Come on, Alfie, you can do it, darling!
没有下次了!
Not again!
什么鬼?
What the fuck?
抱歉!
Sorry!
我觉得我们应该找个地方着陆
I think we should find somewhere to land now.
但我们付了一小时的钱
But we've paid for an hour.
好吧,扫兴
Fine. Killjoy.
- 你没事吧? - 没事
- You alright? - Yeah.
罗西,当我想到我可能会死在那
When I thought I was gonna die
你是我最不舍得丢下的人
you were the only thing I couldn't bear to leave behind.
我以为我会失去你
I thought I'd lost you.
我爱你
I love you.
笨蛋
Idiot.
MP 迈克尔·霍伊今天已经辞职
MP Michael Hoye has resigned today following allegations
并公布他在一辆豪车上所花的费用
that he claimed on expenses for a cheeky Nando's van.
杰戈港口选举法案已被作为 对康沃尔人的非正式公民投票法案
The Port Jago by-election has been billed as an unofficial referendum
正式通过
for the Cornish people.
最后,今天是全国上下 学生们的成绩单日
And finally, today is results day for students up and down the country.
这不是你的,混♥蛋♥
That's not yours, you dick.
好样的,伙计
Well done, mate.
谢谢,阿尔菲,感谢你所做的一切
Thanks, Alfie. For everything.
记住
Remember...
那当然
Damn straight.
天呐,千万不要给你妈妈看这个
Oh my God. Never show your mother that.
好吧,抱歉
Okay, sorry.
好了,伙计们,合影时间
Okay, gang. Photo time.
宝贝,我真为你骄傲 妈妈好自豪啊
Baby, I am so proud of you. Mummy's so proud.
好样的,好样的
Well done, well done...
- 你为什么穿成那样? - 我要混入毕业生合影里
- Why are you dressed like that? - I'm hiding in the leavers' photo.
请随意
As you do.
喂,先生
Oi, sir.
一点表达感谢的小礼物
Little gift to say thank you.
我自己烤的
Baked them myself.
谢谢你,伙计,你可真贴心
Thanks, mate. That's really sweet of you.
啊,稚嫩的爱情
Ah, young love.
噢,惨了
Oh, bollocks.
怎么了?
What?
他在巧克力饼里放了东西
He spiked the brownies.
阿尔菲?
Alfie?
阿尔菲?
Alfie.
电影精选列表