是72个处♥女♥
It's 72 virgins.
瞧?这就是为什么你擅长这个
See? That's why you're good at this.
好吧,行,我跟他们说
Okay, fine. I'll speak to them.
在我演讲前,也许你们可以去 先给群众们热热场
Before I do, maybe you could go on, get the crowd warmed up a bit?
然后我再出场,惊艳全场
Then I'll come on and knock it out the park.
你说了算
You're the boss.
康沃尔的人♥民♥们
People of Cornwall.
好,快点,我们快离开这
Right, come on, we're getting out of here.
先生,我们到底要去哪?
Sir, where the hell are we going?
我来摆平,他们已经把我们 封锁在里面了
I've got this. They've barricaded us in,
所以我需要发送一个求救信♥号♥♥
so I need to send out a distress signal.
退后
Stand back.
报应的时刻已经降临在我们身上!
The hour of reckoning is upon us!
是时候让我们一次性 拜托那些威斯敏斯特混♥蛋♥了!
It's time to rid ourselves of those Westminster bastards once and for all!
听着,我们的领袖 正在燃烧压♥迫♥者的旗帜
Look, our leader is burning the symbol of the oppressor.
阿尔菲
Alfie.
不,我没有
No, I wasn't.
你们搞错了
It was a mistake.
- 阿尔菲,阿尔菲,阿尔菲 - 别喊了
- Alfie, Alfie, Alfie... - Stop chanting.
我不是故意的
I didn't mean to.
阿尔菲,阿尔菲,阿尔菲
Alfie, Alfie, Alfie...
抱歉,抱歉,抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
- 我们会死吗,先生? - 当然不会
- Are we gonna die, sir? - Of course not.
但以防万一我们会死
But just in case we do...
我想对你们说,我很抱歉
I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry.
关于阿提库斯的事你说的很对
You were right about Atticus and that lot.
他们不是我的朋友
They aren't my friends.
你们才是
You guys are.
而现在我就要失去你们了
And now I'm losing you.
我们在同一条船上,先生 不只有你一个人
We're all in the same boat, sir. It's not just you.
我们对彼此告别吧
We're saying goodbye to each other.
我要对我以前说过的话说抱歉,宝贝
I'm sorry for all those things I said, babe.
我下不来台,就全发泄在你身上 最好的朋友?
I was embarrassed and I took it out on you. BFFs?
最好的朋友,天呐 我哭的时候太女孩子气了
BFFs. Oh God, I look so minging when I cry.
我♥干♥了什么?我真是有史以来 最糟糕的老师
What have I done? I'm literally the worst teacher ever.
你是一个了不起的老师
You're a great teacher.
特别,但很了不起
Different, but great.
她说的对,你教会了我们在任何地方 都学不到的东西
Yes. You taught us things we weren't never not going to learn nowhere else.
哇,这消极程度翻了四倍了
Wow, that was like a quadruple negative...
不过,谢谢
but thanks.
我每天在学校不是被欺负,就是被忽略
Every day at school I was bullied or ignored.
但你的课堂,是唯一一个 让我觉得安全的地方
But... your classroom was the only place I always felt safe.
你是第一个让我觉得 我是一个值得交谈的人
You're the first person to make me feel like I was somebody worth talking to.
我是个处♥男♥
I'm a virgin.
不会吧
No shit.
等等,你们都知道?
Hang on. You all knew?
先生,我害怕
Sir, I'm scared.
别担心
Don't worry.
听着,就把这看作是一堂 大型的阶级斗争
Look, just think of all of this as one big Class Wars.
没错!阶级斗争!
That's it! Class Wars!
这是围攻,那我们要怎么摆脱围攻?
This is a siege. And how do we end a siege?
封锁
A blockade.
我们已经切断了你的食物 水源,还有通讯
We've cut off your food, your water and your communication.
革命已经结束了
The revolution is over.
标签:抱歉不是抱歉
Hashtag sorry not sorry.
听着,伙计,你所说的我很赞同
Look, mate, I agree with a lot of what you're saying.
对,政♥府♥是畏缩的 紧缩政策只是一派胡言
Yes, the system's cringe, austerity's bullshit...
康沃尔的确应该发声
and of course Cornwall deserves a voice.
但你绑♥架♥我这几个孩子们 也不能改变什么
But you're not gonna change any of that by kidnapping my kids...
现在,警♥察♥随时可能行动
Any minute now, the police are gonna make their move...
而我们将为自♥由♥战斗到死为止
and we are gonna fight for our freedom to the death.
你能放开我的脖子吗?
Could you just let go of my neck?
外面所有的那些人都相信阿尔菲·威克斯
All those people out there believe in Alfie Wickers.
所以,你要么扮演你的角色
So you can either play your part...
要么我作出革命所需要做的
or what does every revolution need?
殉道士
A martyr.
诅咒你的老师呢
Damn your tutor.
再次,被小伙子说对了 革命需要一个殉道士
Once again, young Smee is right. A revolution needs a martyr.
只要我亲自把你钉上十字架 能换来解放,我就会这么做
And I'll nail you to the cross myself if it means Cornish liberation.
所以
So...
你怎么选?
what will it be?
第一个选项是什么来着?
What was the first one again?
记住里面还孩子 除非我下指令,任何人不得行动
There are kids in there. Nobody does anything till I say so.
全球的媒体都在看着呢
The world's media is watching.
我们不会取消无人机,下一个问题
We wouldn't rule out the use of unmanned drones. Next question.
- 你是谁? - 鉴于你文章的目的
- Who are you? - For the purposes of your articles,
就叫我白人路德吧(马丁·路德·金)
just call me the white Luther.
来人让他闭嘴
Somebody shut him up.
事实上带装备了,我在船上买♥♥来的这些
Time to tool up. I brought these over in the boat.
这可是我在ETA的自♥由♥战士 弄来的重火力大炮
Some serious artillery from our fellow freedom fighters in ETA.
噢,胡扯
Oh, bollocks.
我一定寄错箱子去柏德明了
I must have sent the wrong crate to Bodmin.
老天,我们都死定了
Oh my God, we're all gonna die.
该死,我想乔已经疯了
Shit, man, I think Joe's gone loco.
伙计们,看
Guys, look.
我们的妈妈们来接我们了
Our mums are here to pick us up.
- 我们马上就能离开这了 - 怎么做?
- We've got to get out of here now. - How?
说真的,伙计,你到底在干什么?
Seriously, mate, what the hell are you doing?
去沙滩的秘密通道
Smugglers' tunnel down to the beach.
没人听到阿尔菲说的了吗?
Does no-one listen to Alfie?
先生,你是怎么回来的?
Sir, how did you get past that troll?
不如说,我给了他一点礼物
Let's just say I gave him a little present.
你帮他打飞机了?
You wanked him off?
什么?不,我把表给他了
What? No, I gave him my watch.
无所谓了,先生经常打飞机
Whatever. Sir wanked off a giant.
我没有
I didn't.
先生,看!我们的妈妈们来了
Sir, look! Our mums are here.
阿尔菲
Alfie.
隧♥道♥,我就知道
The tunnel. I knew it.
去沙滩,我们时间不多了,快,快
Down to the beach. We haven't got long.
都快走,快
He was massive and sir wanked him off.
- 那你呢? - 如果CLA看见你们就完了
- What about you? - If the CLA see you, you're screwed.
- 我得掩护你们 - 你要去给帕斯科打飞机吗?
- I've gotta create a distraction for you. - You gonna wank off Pasco as well?
对,我们能不说打飞机了吗?
Right, can we just drop the wanking?
好运,伙计,如果我没能活着离开这 告诉罗西,我爱她
Good luck, mate. And if I don't make it out of here alive, tell Rosie I love her.
可以的话,帮我删除浏览器的记录 谢谢
Oh, and... probably delete my internet history. Thanks.
操,等等
Fuck, wait.
柜子里还有些杂♥志♥,好
I've also got some magazines in the shed. So... yeah.
哈喽?!
Hello?
好,大家听我说好吗?
Right, can everyone just listen to me, please?
开火了,我们进去!
Shots fired. We're going in!
掩护这些人
Get those people under cover.
我只想说两句
I just wanted to say a few words.
这又不是婚礼
This ain't a wedding.
在这周末以前,我还不知道
Before this weekend I didn't know the difference
康沃尔和德文郡的区别
between Cornwall and Devon.
混♥蛋♥
Bastards.
但从那以后,一切都改变了
But since then everything's changed.
我发现了一座令人自豪的县城
I discovered a county that is proud...
但很不开心
but unhappy
因为你们被那个人压♥迫♥了太久了
because for too long you guys have been taken for granted by the man.
我是来这里告诉你们
I'm here to tell you this.
你们不需要他!
You don't need him!
知道吗,当你们走出那扇门
And you know what, when you walk out that door,
他们会看到你们为他做了多少!
he is gonna see just how much you do for him!
我说的是渔业,干石砌墙
I'm talking fishing. I'm talking drystone walling.
- 还有... - 茅草屋顶
- I'm talking... - Thatched roofs.
对,谢谢,麦克
Yes, thank you, Mick!
你们可以用茅草盖屋顶
You lot can thatch the hell out of a cottage!
但今天的重点不是建造
But today isn't about building things...
电影精选列表