- Who wants a kebab? - Stop protecting him!
乔是忠诚的人,不要责怪他
Don't have a go at Joe just for being loyal, Jing!
如果他忠诚,为何每年 都要找历史老师?
Oh, you helmet. If he's so loyal, how come he's had a history tutor all year?
什么?
What?
求你别反应过度
Please don't overreact.
你背着我见别的男人?
You've been seeing another man behind my back?
- 他是谁? - 这没意义的
- Who is he? - It didn't mean anything.
如果我说“放学后
What would you say if I was like
我付钱给另一个男孩 让他做我的特别便宜”你会怎么样?
"After school, I pay for another boy to come round and be my special friend?".
我完全买♥♥账
I'd totally buy that.
真是烦透了你们这些叛徒
I am sick of all you traitors!
- 阿尔菲,你在干嘛? - 我要打电♥话♥给帕斯科
- Alfie, what are you doing? - I am calling Pasco.
我唯一能信任的人
The only person that I can trust.
上车!
Get in!
在迈克尔·霍伊家的爆♥炸♥
The explosion at Tory MP Michael Hoye's house
系一伙反对康沃尔独♥立♥的极端份子
has been linked to an extremist group fighting for Cornish independence.
我刚炸了我最好的朋友的房♥子是吗?
Did I just blow up my best friend's house?
不止如此,老弟,火势会蔓延
Oh, you did more than that, brother. The fire rises.
- 你会杀了我们吗? - 你死了对我也没用
- Are you gonna kill us? - Oh, you're no use to me dead.
对,你是谁?
Right. Who are you?
帕斯科·特立威廉 CLA的康沃尔民♥国♥主义好斗份子头目
Pasco Trevelyan. Head of militant Cornish Nationalist group the CLA.
康沃尔解♥放♥军♥
The Cornish Liberation Army.
- 你是? - 国际刑♥警♥,反恐部
- And you are? - Interpol. Counter-terrorism.
几年来,我们以为CLA处于潜伏期
Now for years, we thought the CLA lay dormant.
今晚,这一切的改变 多亏了这个男人
Tonight, all that changed, thanks to this man.
情报显示
Intelligence indicates that
威克s被一个康沃尔的仇恨派牧师 给教唆变得激进了
Wickers has been radicalised by a Cornish preacher of hate.
阿尔菲?他这个人不暴♥力♥的
Alfie? He hasn't got a violent bone in his body.
你认识的那个阿尔菲·威克斯已经死了
The Alfie Wickers you knew is dead.
为什么?上帝啊!
Why, God?
好吧,那是种修辞手法,跟你一样
Right, that was a figure of speech. As you were.
幸好没有造成人员死亡
Thankfully there were no fatalities.
那也无法改变威克s 是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的事实
That doesn't change the cold hard fact that Wickers is a terrorist.
我们需要了解一切,他和谁说过话 他看到了什么
And we need to know everything. Who he talks to. What he reads.
他和中东份子是否有任何联♥系♥
Does he have any links with the Middle East?
哦,他喜欢沙拉三明治
Oh, he likes falafel.
喜欢沙拉三明治
Likes falafel.
长官,我们刚黑进了一个与疑犯的 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥基层相关联的社交账号♥
We've hacked into a social media account connected to the suspect's terror cell.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥基层?你是说他上的课程?
Terror cell? What, you mean his class?
那也证明不了什么
Well, that doesn't prove anything.
帕斯科,听着,带我走吧,放过他们
Pasco... look, take me, not them.
他们不过是孩子,你看 至少让我通知下他们的家人
They're just kids. Look, at least let me just call their parents.
- 他们可能会追踪我们 - 我想说,你可以开飞行模式
- They could be tracking us. - I mean, it has an airplane mode.
我都还没备份资料
I hadn't backed up.
走!
Move!
你说的对,他们也许在找我们 所以我们应该假装成诱饵
You're right. They might be looking for us which is why we should act as a decoy.
孩子,他们也许会找 但他们会找错地方
They may be looking, petal. But they'll be looking in the wrong place.
我给了他们一个徒劳的搜索
I sent them on a merry goose chase.
你们是什么人?
Who are you people?
康沃尔解♥放♥军♥
The Cornish Liberation Army.
这是在康沃尔之前的画面
This was the scene earlier in Cornwall.
先生,你上电视了
Sir, you're on the telly.
对,我知道,威克s一直很孤僻
Yeah, I know. Wickers was always a bit of a loner.
你知道,什么都会自己保留 爸爸,你从来都不喜欢他,不是吗?
You know, kept himself to himself. Daddy, you never liked him, did you?
总是出现我们家附近 装作我们会邀请他
Always showing up at the house pretending we'd invited him.
重复,这些人很危险,不可接近
We repeat. These men are dangerous and should not be approached.
如果你们知道任何信息,请拨♥打♥...
If you have any information, please call...
革命已经开始了
The revolution has begun.
史上最棒的校园郊游
Best school trip ever.
第二阶段的时机已到
Time for Phase 2.
我能问问有什么需要的吗?
Dare I ask what that entails?
我可以在change.org网上 给咱们拟一份请♥愿♥书
I could set us up a petition on change.org.
我们将会洒一大♥波♥鲜血
We are gonna loose a tide of blood.
- 革命如何成功? - 和谈咯
- How does a revolution succeed? - Peaceful negotiation.
没收军械意味着再造
The armed seizure of the means of production.
- 真的吗? - 对,小伙子
- Really? - Yes, young Smee.
控制金钱,控制人♥民♥ 然后他们就不得不听我们的了
Control the money, control the people. Then they'll have to listen to us.
而康沃尔最大的特色是什么?
And what's Cornwall's biggest industry?
- 近亲交♥配♥? - 种族歧视
- 梭鱼 - 乳♥头♥贴
- Inbreeding? - Racism? - Mullets? - Pasties?
凝脂奶油
Clotted cream?
- 旅游业 - 正确,莲花绽放
- Tourism. - Correct, Lotus Blossom.
我们要夺回这个镇子最重要的 吸引人的东西
We're gonna take back this county's most important attraction.
行动,伙计们!
Move out, lads!
伊甸园计划,是CLA的下一个目标
The Eden Project. The CLA's next target.
我们已经从当地社区获得的 很多信息中得到了证实
We've had it confirmed by a number of sources from the local community.
- 让我和他谈谈吧 - 太迟了
- Let me talk to him. - Too late.
他的行为已经让我别无选择了
His actions have left me only one option.
直升机追捕!
Helicopter manhunt!
- 好耶! - 不!
- Yes! - No!
我们需要趁没人受伤之前化解威胁
We need to neutralise that threat before anyone else gets hurt.
表演时间到!
It's show time!
这里将会下一场真正的雨 把这个小镇洗干净!
A real rain is coming and it's gonna wash this county clean!
正在确认一个与嫌犯描述 相吻合的有效ID
Confirming a positive ID matching the suspect's description.
快!
Move!
- 让开,离开路面! - 到路的两旁去!
- Stand aside, move out the way! - Move to the side of the path!
欢迎来到丛林
Welcome to the jungle.
你们不能使用武力,他有人♥权♥的
You can't use force. He has rights.
我的天呐,是他们
Oh my God, it's them.
红队就位
Red Team in position.
他们不会去伊甸园!
They're not going to the Eden Project!
请求允许作战
Permission to engage?
我跟你说了,那不是他们!
It's not them, I tell you!
- 你为什么这么肯定? - 因为我...
- What makes you so sure of that? - Because I...
有第六感
feel it in my waters.
进入战斗!
Engage at will!
你不能!阿尔菲!阿尔菲!
You can't! Alfie! Alfie!
- 红队开始作战 - 不!
- Red Team engage. - No!
你看,那不是他
You see, it's not him!
该死!
Scheiße!
作战取消,长官,那不是我们的目标
Negative, sir, it's not our suspect.
城♥堡♥即将关闭
The castle is now closed.
城♥堡♥即将关闭,抱歉,先生
The castle is now... Excuse me, sir.
我说了城♥堡♥即将关闭,你不能进来
I said that the castle is now closed. You can't...
这是封锁占领!
This is a lock-in!
开始游戏吧!
Let the games begin.
他们在列文城♥堡♥!
They're at Penleven Castle!
又是你的第六感吗?
Another tip-off from your waters, is it?
护送这个女人出去
Escort this woman out of here.
- 带她走,伙计们 - 对,把他们都撵出去!
- Take her away, boys. - Right, get them all out!
放开我!乔的脖子上有块芯片
Unhand me! Joe's got a chip in his neck.
什么?
What?
几年前,乔切除了阑尾
A few years ago, Joe had his appendix out.
同时,我插了块芯片在他脖子上
Whilst he was under I had them pop a chip in his neck.
- 他不是条狗啊,苏珊 - 很多母亲都是这么做的!
- He's not a dog, Susan. - A lot of mothers do it!
不是吗?
Don't they?
所有的康沃尔人都在这,男女老少 还有白人
All of Cornwall is here. Young, old, men, women. White...
你们已经团结了部落
You've united the clans.
帕斯科说的对,CLA需要新鲜血液
Pasco was right, the CLA needed new blood.
你很激动,勇敢 而且看起来不想同性恋
You're exciting, brave, and you don't have buggers' grips.
听着,我很乐意成为你的切·格瓦拉
Look, I'd love to be your Che Guevara.
但唯一一个小问题就是 我其实不是康沃尔人
The only slight problem is, I'm not actually Cornish.
切·格瓦拉其实是古巴人 他出生在阿根廷
Che Guevara wasn't actually Cuban. He was born in Argentina.
能别哪壶不开提哪壶吗?
Would you give it a rest?
我给你设套策划了那次爆♥炸♥ 但他们不知道
I tricked you into planting the bomb, but they don't know that.
我们有堡垒,士兵 能维持几星期的物资
We got the fortress, soldiers, weeks of supplies.
我们可以笑到最后的
We can see this through to the last drop of blood.
我们只需要一个魅力超凡的领袖
All we need is a charismatic leader.
对,你一直在说“领袖”这个词
Yeah, right. You keep using this word 'leader'...
跟他们演讲,激励他们
Speak to them. Inspire them.
我听说圣♥战♥分子们会找一个 72岁的老处♥女♥
I hear the Jihadiwaddys tell their lot they'll get a 72 year old virgin.
电影精选列表