Now, that's grand.
亲爱的,你说的低调是什么意思?
What was it you were saying about laying low, darling?
嘿!
Hey!
这次旅行没有更多的个人电子设备。
No more personal electronic devices on this trip.
马鞍,亚当斯!
Saddle up, Addams!
[distant screaming]
[gasps]
[bats squeaking]
[sighs]
[twig snaps]
[yelps, screaming]
[groans]
[whimpering]
你跑得很快,小黄鼠狼。
You scurried fast, little weasel.
请! 让我起来!
Please! Let me up!
你可笑的大伙伴在哪里?
Where's your comically large companion?
那只大猿在阿♥拉♥莫跑到我身上了。
That big ape ran out on me at the Alamo.
请! 我会告诉你一切。
Please! I'll tell you everything.
-我正在听。
-[whimpers] -I'm listening.
[ringtone playing] ? Who can it be now? ?
哦!
[Mr. Mustela] Oh!
? Who can it be now? ?
Mustela,你找到那个女孩了吗,或者......
Mustela, have you found the girl or...
啊。
Ah.
你得到了他的支持。
You got the drop on him.
奇异先生。
Mr. Strange.
请叫我赛勒斯
Please, call me Cyrus.
奇异先生就够了。
Mr. Strange will suffice.
这是怎么回事?
What is this all about?
是关于你的,星期三。
It's about you, Wednesday.
我和我的妻子在她出生的那天晚上与我们真正的女儿分开了。
My wife and I were separated from our true daughter
on the night of her birth.
我从未放弃寻找她的努力。
I never gave up trying to find her.
我寻寻觅觅多年,
I searched and searched for years,
然后,突然间,我站在了那个舞台上。
and then, suddenly, there I was,
standing on that stage.
看着你。
Looking right at you.
就在那时候,
In that moment,
我知道你是我失散多年的孩子。
I knew that you were my long lost child.
物理相似性。
The physical similarities.
聪明的科学头脑。
The brilliant scientific mind.
我做了一些挖掘。
I did some digging.
你和我们养大的女孩出生在同一家医院,同一天。
You were born at the same hospital,
the same day as the girl we've raised.
就像你的名字,星期三,
And as if meant to be,
your name, Wednesday,
出自我最喜欢的诗。
is from my favorite poem.
“星期三的孩子是......”
"Wednesday's child is..."
“满腹委屈。”
"Full of woe."
我以那首诗命名。
I was named after that poem.
我靠它生活。
I live by it.
我认为我们应该为自己找到这个星期三的底线。
I think we owe it to ourselves
to get to the bottom of this, Wednesday.
你为什么不来我在索萨利托的家? 我们可以...
Why don't you come to my home in Sausalito? We can...
没那么快。
Not so fast.
我有进一步的研究要进行以验证您的声明。
I have further research to conduct to verify your claim.
当然。
Of course.
我希望不会少。
I would expect nothing less.
顺便问一下,你对穆斯特拉先生做了什么?
By the way, what did you do with Mr. Mustela?
哦。
[Wednesday] Oh.
-我让他走。 --
-I let him go. -[cell phone beeps]
[growling softly]
[wind whistling]
[Gomez snoring softly]
[Gomez chuckling, grunts]
[groans]
[grunts]
[moaning]
[grunts, coughs]
[moans and snores]
[both grunting]
蒂斯。 你混♥蛋♥。
Tish. You minx.
[Gomez chuckles]
让我们解决这个问题。
Let's settle this.
这都是真的。
It's all true.
摆在我面前的事实毫无疑问地证明我不是亚当斯。
The facts before me prove beyond a reasonable doubt
that I am not an Addams.
这意味着只有一种合乎逻辑的选择。
That means there's only one logical choice.
你不同意吗?
Don't you agree?
[Lurch groans]
星期三,亲爱的。
[Morticia] Wednesday, dear.
来吧,昏昏欲睡的人。
Come along, sleepyhead.
为什么,叫醒死人比叫醒你更容易,我的小...
Why, it's easier to wake the dead
than to wake you, my little...
嗨,妈妈。
[muffled grunting]
[muffled] Hi, Mom.
“亲爱的亚当斯一家,
[Pugsley] "Dear Addams family,
你可能已经注意到,
As you may have noticed,
我们的家庭动态最近不太正常。
our family dynamic has been off-base lately.
我一直在思考和质疑这样做的原因,
I have been ruminating on
and questioning the reason for this,
但是一个新的启示为我解决了这个疑问。
but a new revelation has resolved this doubt for me.
我就是那个不和谐的音符......”
I was the discordant note..."
“我是那个永远无法化解为和谐的不和谐音符。
[Wednesday] "I was the discordant note
that can never resolve into harmony.
而我永远无法真正与你们中的任何人产生联♥系♥的原因
And the reason I could never truly relate to any of you
很简单。
is simple.
我不是你的亲戚。
I am not your relative.
我没有办法,只能永远离开,走向真理。
I have no recourse but to leave for good
and make my way toward the truth.
不要试图跟着我。”
Do not attempt to follow me."
等待。
Wait.
星期三不是亚当斯?
Wednesday's not an Addams?
我是唯一真正的亚当斯孩子?
I'm the only real Addams child?
太棒了!
That's awesome!
太快了,帕格斯利。 太快了。
Too soon, Pugsley. Too soon.
-她是什么意思,
-[cleaver thuds] -What does she mean,
“让她走向真♥相♥”?
"making her way toward the truth"?
这是关于医院的事情,完全不是什么大不了的事吗?
Is this about the hospital thing
that was totally not a big deal?
--这都是我的错。 --
-This is all my fault. -[Pugsley gasps]
如果她只是觉得离我更近,也许这不会发生。
[sighs] If she had just felt closer to me,
maybe this wouldn't have happened.
事物! 我需要一个血腥玛丽。
Thing! I need a Bloody Mary.
把它变成双。
Make it a double.
他在洗澡。
[Fester] He's in the shower.
? La-di-di, la-di-da ?
不要忘记清洁指关节后面。
Don't forget to clean behind your knuckles.
[birds chirping]
Lurch,我能看见你。
[Wednesday] Lurch, I can see you.
[Lurch grunts softly]
显然,我没有履行作为你的潜伏顾问的职责。
Obviously, I have failed in my duty
as your lurking advisor.
[Lurch groans]
我真的不知道该怎么回答。
I really don't know how to answer that.
但我所知道的是,你应该回到你的家人身边。
But what I do know is that you should go back to your family.
是时候让我找到我的了。
It's time for me to find mine.
[groans lowly]
我想这是真的。
I guess that's true.
你也不是亚当斯。
You're not an Addams either.
那是多么的悲伤。
[sighs] How very sad that is.
[Lurch moans]
好多了,卢奇。
Much better, Lurch.
毕竟,看来我教你的很好。
It appears I taught you well, after all.
就像我们面前的唐纳派对一样,我们前往加利福尼亚完成我们的使命
Like the Donner party before us,
we travel to California to fulfil our destiny
并吃我们沿途必须吃的东西。
and eat what we must along the way.
让我们征服黄金西部,否则就会死。
Let us conquer the Golden West or die trying.
困境,
Lurch,
--索萨利托! --
-to Sausalito! -[crows cawing]
事情,到索萨利托!
Thing, to Sausalito!
如果我们现在离开,我们可以赶上。
If we leave now, we can catch up.
然后我们会回家,绑♥架♥必要的证人并消除任何剩余的疑虑
Then we'll return home, kidnap the necessary witnesses
and snuff out any remaining doubt
那个星期三是我们中的一员。
that Wednesday is one of us.
当你凶残的母性本能发挥作用时,我喜欢它!
I love it when
your murderous maternal instincts kick in!
我们又回到了育儿行业!
We're back in the parenting business!
来吧,亚当斯。
Come along, Addams.
让我们把星期三带回她的家人身边。
Let's bring Wednesday back to her family.
咳咳。 溃烂,你的触手伸出来了。
Ahem. Fester, your tentacles are hanging out.
我以为我感觉到了草稿。
I thought I felt a draft.
只是不要踢他们。
Just don't kick 'em.
电影精选列表